-tuNe List

• Thread starter DeletedUser9948
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

I like it when I'm getting teamed tbh.

I play a lot better

DeletedUser9948

Got some weird fetishes there mate :icon_neutral:

mate i am laughing so hard, please continue xD 10 players? are you kidding me? we had about 5 tops:L we worked well together as a new team, and Matt is crying because he has lost his best player..me! lol joke, my ego doesn't reflect his at all:')

DeletedUser

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=446

just like to point out that i came fifth in under 2 hours...i was teamed by Matt when my internet went down, my PC crashed and he brags about it..only to then be destroyed by TropeZ and left to be mocked...not going to lie, this our 2nd appearance as -tuNe..and that's our second victory:')

2 Wins well deserved. Hope you guys are playing tomorrows round, can't wait to go up against you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8157

you guys will stop winning soon :) we have a very good player now he can outplay anyone on our team and if im correct you pretty much learned how to play from adam and matt so your gonna stand no chance against alex >_> good luck on weekend rounds

DeletedUser9948

2 Wins well deserved. Hope you guys are playing tomorrows round, can't wait to go up against you :icon_biggrin:

haha it'll be nice to get a few good competitors:') because i took out shadow play today pretty easily..would've taken matt too possibly but hey hoo..

oh, just to let you lot know..we pronounce tune like toon..;)<3 just because toon sounds cool instead of chewn..:L
appreciate the compliment of deserving the wins:) we shall see what happens once we get our entire team up against SLAP!, will be a fast paced crisis!

DeletedUser9948

you guys will stop winning soon :) we have a very good player now he can outplay anyone on our team and if im correct you pretty much learned how to play from adam and matt so your gonna stand no chance against alex >_> good luck on weekend rounds

you seem to be doing your intellectual education no favours by posting rubbish like this on the forum...yes, i was taught by a number of people from in and out of SLAP! a few examples;

Adam
Matt
Nunners
Sir Cornish
Dozzler

This however, does not mean that i am not capable of putting up a fight with my team, which we have done in the last two rounds and come out on top. yes, xela is good, i have seen him play. but that is one minute player to a team that has sucked out the fun from the last year or two of my speed worlds. i finished of adam last round, and Matt was closely followed. xela will be a challenge, i personally have never played on the opposing side of him..but new things come about:L

yes, i was taught how to play speed, half my experience is from taught, the other..from myself. we shall see how things go. but don't try and talk me down cus i was taught.

DeletedUser8157

:icon_biggrin: noob wasnt talking about xela statik is Alex he played on TR xela is nothing to him

DeletedUser3312

you seem to be doing your intellectual education no favours by posting rubbish like this on the forum...yes, i was taught by a number of people from in and out of SLAP! a few examples;

Adam
Matt
Nunners
Sir Cornish
Dozzler

This however, does not mean that i am not capable of putting up a fight with my team, which we have done in the last two rounds and come out on top. yes, xela is good, i have seen him play. but that is one minute player to a team that has sucked out the fun from the last year or two of my speed worlds. i finished of adam last round, and Matt was closely followed. xela will be a challenge, i personally have never played on the opposing side of him..but new things come about:L

yes, i was taught how to play speed, half my experience is from taught, the other..from myself. we shall see how things go. but don't try and talk me down cus i was taught.

You finished off me? :lol:

Pretty sure I've rimmed you in the past 2 rounds I've played.

DeletedUser9948

:icon_biggrin: noob wasnt talking about xela statik is Alex he played on TR xela is nothing to him

Team Resistance? you serious? haha me and him have a patchy friendship..not really a noob now am i? you said alex, therefore due to your lack of informing toward me, i was only able to guess at which alex you were confuring to..xela is one very good player, aka alex. so therefore don't try and insult me because i wasn't informed properly on who you were talking about.

anyway, is that your 100 member by now? let's throw a party for you'z lot :lol:

DeletedUser9948

You finished off me? :lol:

Pretty sure I've rimmed you in the past 2 rounds I've played.

pretty sure the first round you rimmed me was because you spoke with me and said we had a NAP for the round, and after that we would be having no type of diplomatic solution. i accepted this, and of course..you go back on your word, ego man..ego

last round you rimmed me, yes. was i online? no. was i dodging my offense? no. was i messaging you like i normally do with hilarious spam? no.
you've rimmed me twice, but i was backstabbed and then i wasn't there..yet again, you are trying to celebrate the minute things from a speed world, and quite frankly it's hilarious :lol:

DeletedUser3312

Team Resistance? you serious? haha me and him have a patchy friendship..not really a noob now am i? you said alex, therefore due to your lack of informing toward me, i was only able to guess at which alex you were confuring to..xela is one very good player, aka alex. so therefore don't try and insult me because i wasn't informed properly on who you were talking about.

100 member?
news to me. why don't you list them

DeletedUser9948

100 member?
news to me. why don't you list them

why would i waste my time typing up your list of members? :icon_biggrin: pretty sure the next time i see them in a list, it'll be because they got rimmed and either myself or TropeZ will be foruming :lol:

oh, why did Whitty and Daser leave the instant i got kicked from SLAP! ? ever asked yourself that? or are they acceptable losses? :lol: or am i being too sarcastic for you Mattyboi?

DeletedUser8157

great job extrapolating the number but you were in our chat and you know we only have around 7 I can go extrapolate the hilarious number of COs you have on your account cause you easily have 100 but in reality not that many only 7 but like you did I extrapolated >_>

oh wait laugh at this you have exactly as many COs as we do players LOL

and we kicked whitty and daser was begging to come back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9948

great job extrapolating the number but you were in our chat and you know we only have around 7 I can go extrapolate the hilarious number of COs you have on your account cause you easily have 100 but in reality not that many only 7 but like you did I extrapolated >_>

if having co's to play my account makes me as pathetic as SLAP having half the population of speed players in their team..then okay? :lol: pretty sure i have 2 co players now? as Gandalf has gone to aussi and Daz doesn't talk much no more as he quit..and even then, the last two rounds it's been mainly me playing.

Exaggeration is an effective technique in persuading an audience and wowing them enough to side with you, do you not listen in your english lessons?:O :lol: