-tuNe List

• Thread starter DeletedUser9948
  • Start date

DeletedUser8157

extrapolation and exaggeration are two different words

DeletedUser

there meanings being very similar..?

Not at all.

Hasan, the Alex which used to play -TeamResistance is not StatikSelektah.StatikSelectah is Alex/El Chapo/WeCouldntThinkOfAName.

Footnote : You are not the Alex which played -TeamResistance, so that is bizzare you claim to be
[01:25:36] Alex (ElChapo/WCTN): i am statikselektah
[01:26:05] Will: But you never played TeamResistance did you XD
[01:26:15] Alex (ElChapo/WCTN): no

~Will~

DeletedUser8157

yeah my mistake I realized that like only an hour ago all I know is that hes really awesome >_>

DeletedUser

I wasnt going to say anything but if you're trying to make out as if nobling my village was good, you're far from the truth.

In reality my village outgrew tropez in points and troops, tried sending a train at him which would have succeeded as i knew his def, yet i failed to see the ridiculous noble distance rule which stopped me.

Since the two villages i had to noble instead were closer to tropez, he had the advantage when instead he shouldnt have even been alive. If there was no noble distance limit you would have been nobled far before you even reached a train cammy because i would have been so far ahead.

I refuse to play any more rounds with retarded noble distance on such a small server, its just plain stupid.

Personally i dont see it as me losing, because me > everyone in the round. When round rules make you lose, its not something in your control. I wont let it happen again though :3

DeletedUser9948

I wasnt going to say anything but if you're trying to make out as if nobling my village was good, you're far from the truth.

In reality my village outgrew tropez in points and troops, tried sending a train at him which would have succeeded as i knew his def, yet i failed to see the ridiculous noble distance rule which stopped me.

Since the two villages i had to noble instead were closer to tropez, he had the advantage when instead he shouldnt have even been alive. If there was no noble distance limit you would have been nobled far before you even reached a train cammy because i would have been so far ahead.

I refuse to play any more rounds with retarded noble distance on such a small server, its just plain stupid.

Personally i dont see it as me losing, because me > everyone in the round. When round rules make you lose, its not something in your control. I wont let it happen again though :3

this is fair enough, i as not having a dig at you personally, but i am fed up of being accused of lacking in some certain 'kick' when it comes to playing speed by my former tribe that i had spent so much time on. Just shows a complete disrespect and i am not willing to let it continue anymore. Matt has proven to me that he is nothing but a brag, yet he has nothing to brag about.

DeletedUser9948

Members

Cammmy.
NiftyNathan
Kris...
Daser
TropeZ
My Mum Says I Am Cool

yoda
Whitty69

Recruitment is still undergoing.

due to Tropez being who he is, the backstabber, he has now been removed from the tribe.

DeletedUser9948

Loving the sudden influx of tribes. SLAP & BuBu? Are the originals everyone else is just trying to imitate the greats.

not sure you realize, but anyone can make a tribe. we all have the same goal, but golly, we don't want to be any thing like them.

DeletedUser3312

this is fair enough, i as not having a dig at you personally, but i am fed up of being accused of lacking in some certain 'kick' when it comes to playing speed by my former tribe that i had spent so much time on. Just shows a complete disrespect and i am not willing to let it continue anymore. Matt has proven to me that he is nothing but a brag, yet he has nothing to brag about.
You're joking right? You never won the last season, Sam did that for you. Every second and third place you got was playing under my shadow, and every first was Sam. You don't know how to startup nor play, and I probably did more for your account then you ever did.

I was going to let you trot around bragging about "how you won the season beating all the pros" but in matter of fact it was me beating all the "pros" and you sitting in my shadow.

You can't even keep control of your own "tribe" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Matt manages to keep me in control most of the time, that's an achievement in itself :X

/me has the tendency to go RAWR! any moment :3

DeletedUser9948

You're joking right? You never won the last season, Sam did that for you. Every second and third place you got was playing under my shadow, and every first was Sam. You don't know how to startup nor play, and I probably did more for your account then you ever did.

I was going to let you trot around bragging about "how you won the season beating all the pros" but in matter of fact it was me beating all the "pros" and you sitting in my shadow.

You can't even keep control of your own "tribe" :icon_rolleyes:

oh yeah totally;L Sam was the start up and i took after at some points, other times it was the opposite. to be quite frank, you're just full of ego and hate to be beaten all the time:p

DeletedUser3312

oh yeah totally;L Sam was the start up and i took after at some points, other times it was the opposite. to be quite frank, you're just full of ego and hate to be beaten all the time:p

To be frank, you're terrible at speed. You take credit where it's not deserved, and look where it's got you Cammy? :lol:

Where was your tribe this round? Oh that's right I school'd them :icon_cool:

dabookman

Reaction score
Hmmm, I foresee a 5 man tribe KO round coming soon :p

6 hrs @ 400:1 raised start, no restarts, round closed to new joins after 45 minutes.

DeletedUser

I know, lets have a noble limit distance as well, because thats always a great idea!

What? and upset Matty, :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know, lets have a noble limit distance as well, because thats always a great idea!

What? and upset Matty, :p

If i it wasn't for my tendency of considering barb nobling a noob play I would've won the round!

DeletedUser3312

Sam (The one guy who won Cammmy's account the season, and earned my respect as a player a long time ago) says Cammmy's a childish little noob who takes credit for where it's not deserved and he's angered by the fact Cammmy removed his name from the profile while he was away in order to take undeserved credit for winning the season.

It's safe to say Cammy's just P'd off the only good coplayer he had, and I pity him for what Sam's going to do to his account in speeds.

DeletedUser10631

Not a nice feeling to miss the last 4 rounds of a season because you're in Australia - check the internet and find that you've been totally excluded from the account and any record of ever playing the account has been wiped off :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

Not a nice feeling to miss the last 4 rounds of a season because you're in Australia - check the internet and find that you've been totally excluded from the account and any record of ever playing the account has been wiped off :/

So I'm a little bit confused... it was you who attacked me those times in those rounds I played in? (last month)

Or was it Cammy?