Good premades

DeletedUser

I've hit 100 plunders? Soon to be 200.. And i haven't farmed outside my 7x7.

I meant that hitting 100 plunders is something you should get before venturing far away so that area had less to do with specific award than farming style did usually.

I knew you had the award. I just meant in regards to you seeming impressed that someone beat you to it.

DeletedUser

I meant that hitting 100 plunders is something you should get before venturing far away so that area had less to do with specific award than farming style did usually.

I knew you had the award. I just meant in regards to you seeming impressed that someone beat you to it.

Fair enough, it's not like i was lets say speechless that he beat me, I just preliminarily presumed that he was a pointwhore :3

DeletedUser1410

T-U-S are good? http://uk14.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/a584fe95a8f96b3b28d254fb0d8775fc I don't think so. Atleast not all their members.

That guy has 15 mines and less than 100 plunders. And well most of us could clear him using only LC -___- Going to make one nice farm.

Now i have incoming scouts from his friend in T-U-S who is mailing me threatening ahahhaaha

then clear him then? instead of having a go put your troops were you mouth is, not every one are an elite player like you (NOT)

And who said T-U-S were good?

DeletedUser6695

DeletedUser3312

Nauzhror

Reaction score
T-U-S are good? http://uk14.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/a584fe95a8f96b3b28d254fb0d8775fc I don't think so. Atleast not all their members.

That guy has 15 mines and less than 100 plunders. And well most of us could clear him using only LC -___- Going to make one nice farm.

Now i have incoming scouts from his friend in T-U-S who is mailing me threatening ahahhaaha

Is his village well built? Nope.

Does that mean the tribe is bad? Nope.

Does every other tribe on the world have accounts in rough shape? Yes.

Disclaimer: If you really think he's going to make a nice farm you need to learn how to play.

DeletedUser

He'd be a terrible farm, but he is not a threat either.

Best to pretend he doesn't exist for now.

DeletedUser

He'd be a terrible farm, but he is not a threat either.Best to pretend he doesn't exist for now.

You know Pushty I've just realized an observation.Ever have one of those flies that buzz around the room, bashing off the window because there too dumb to get the fact that they can't fly through glass.
You know the ones, to all your efforts of trying to swat it with a rolled up newspaper you can never seem to get it.

Then one day, it's like it suddenly vanished! You don;t know where it went or what happened to it, all you know is it's gone.

The feeling of relief is heart warming.

You remind me of one of those flies Pushty.

DeletedUser8097

You know Pushty I've just realized an observation.Ever have one of those flies that buzz around the room, bashing off the window because there too dumb to get the fact that they can't fly through glass.
You know the ones, to all your efforts of trying to swat it with a rolled up newspaper you can never seem to get it.

Then one day, it's like it suddenly vanished! You don;t know where it went or what happened to it, all you know is it's gone.

The feeling of relief is heart warming.

This. Simply epic. Mind if I borrow it? :lol:

DeletedUser

Seems too close to English to be Meechan's work. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Not my fault you bite ;)

Then tell us Pushty my little fly.

What is your thoughts on the premades that joined uk14?

DeletedUser

My thoughts are that none are set to win this world. T-U-S and Twits. will fight it out, most likely to the advantage of BMI and/or DpTd, which will probably result in an endgame similar to UK13, with XpRd and FIRM. Inc. have the best players, in my opinion, but I doubt many of them will last past mid-game on the grounds that they are bored, leaving the remnants to splinter among other tribes.

Going back to T-U-S and Twits., I would say that T-U-S has the higher overall quality of player, with a mixture of proven players and solid new blood that cropped up during UK13, whilst Twits. only have a few well-known names. The issue with T-U-S is that Ruffus may disappear, in which case the tribe will shatter, or they may be ganked as seen recently on UK10, UK11 and UK12.

Overall, it's too early to tell with so many tribes that show promise.

DeletedUser

My thoughts are that none are set to win this world. T-U-S and Twits. will fight it out, most likely to the advantage of BMI and/or DpTd, which will probably result in an endgame similar to UK13, with XpRd and FIRM. Inc. have the best players, in my opinion, but I doubt many of them will last past mid-game on the grounds that they are bored, leaving the remnants to splinter among other tribes.

Going back to T-U-S and Twits., I would say that T-U-S has the higher overall quality of player, with a mixture of proven players and solid new blood that cropped up during UK13, whilst Twits. only have a few well-known names. The issue with T-U-S is that Ruffus may disappear, in which case the tribe will shatter, or they may be ganked as seen recently on UK10, UK11 and UK12.

Overall, it's too early to tell with so many tribes that show promise.

Interesting theory you got there.

Tell me, what brings you to the conclusion that Twits and T-U-S will come to blow's? As it's not the first time I've heard osmeone mention this, think I must be missing something.

DeletedUser

They interlock borders and Ruffus' tribes tend to be prone to early conflict, whilst I have little basis on Twits. I know that Mikebenji has a strong sense of pride and it almost seems poetically benevolent that he and Ruffus should clash. They have the most overlapped borders of all the tribes worth naming and I do not regard either character to be renowned for diplomatic subtleties.