UKSC vs SLAP! The Showdown!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser10594

It should be the same with a small change ,attacking tribemates is allowed ,so domi can backtime lionheart nuke again while being in UKSC ,lol
and it will be at the same time loyal to domi old reputation of being a backstabber :icon_razz:

yes and you are the 1 who is beeing backstabbed from me :)

DeletedUser3312

UKSC took another beating. I just found out Adrian was playing Speed baar.

.SPEEDY. on 25.01. at 17:04
Request sent.
.SpeedBarbaar. on 25.01. at 17:03
add me on skype

justadrian2007
.SPEEDY. on 25.01. at 17:00

Which is how he managed to take the rights to change the tribe name. Well for a time :lol:

Adrian, please explain to us all how this happened:
1 .SpeedBarbaar. NoName 2.402 1 2402
2 hell.fire NoName 1.185 1 1185
3 brisr949 FeaR 1.090 1 1090
4 Harlequin 4.0 963 1 963
5 Naaktloper 1.0 946 1 946
6 weather FeaR 831 1 831
7 n0skills90 4.0 806 1 806
8 ThePunisher40 FeaR 737 1 737
9 Shadquist NoName 696 1 696
10 Not Liked FeaR 688 1 688
11 moritz148 NoName 673 1 673
12 djsova NoName 650 1 650
13 St4lkADoodla 1.0 640 1 640
14 miller1234 1.0 619 1 619
15 xylthi 1.0 619 1 619
16 lordbman 4.0 612 1 612
17 .uk pro NoName 594 1 594

1 .uk pro NoName 14.312 4 3578
2 .SpeedBarbaar. NoName 12.004 3 4001
3 hell.fire NoName 6.886 2 3443
4 Royal Still bosses 3.615 1 3615
5 djsova NoName 2.897 1 2897
6 n0skills90 Dread 2.399 1 2399
7 nath90 NoName 2.265 1 2265
8 Ellionn NoName 2.265 1 2265
9 scadda Dread 1.998 1 1998
10 ranheta69 FeaR 1.830 1 1830

In your own time noob.

DeletedUser3312

.SpeedBarbaar. today at 11:35
Thanks Quote Edit
matt unblock me im the origneel player my co's where playing
.SpeedBarbaar. today at 11:37
Thanks Quote Edit Delete
yes adrian is always rage on my so im out of uksc
Edited by .SpeedBarbaar. today at 11:38

It seems UKSC has lost another one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

Adrian, please explain to us all how this happened:

Quite simple. Normal people sleep at night and work during day, while you play all night during week-long rounds.
Nothing new here.

As for the rights, congrats, well played, but fact remains, you cheated your way through the round :)

privs.png

Sadly for you, stuff like this doesn't work twice :)

DeletedUser3312

Lie #1:

.SPEEDY. on 25.01. at 17:04
Request sent.
.SpeedBarbaar. on 25.01. at 17:03
add me on skype

justadrian2007
.SPEEDY. on 25.01. at 17:00

Sorry, you said you were doing what?

Lie 2 #2:
Start: Thursday, 24/01/13 20:03
End: Saturday, 26/01/13 20:30

This is not a weeklong round and it started in the evening, anyone could have joined.

Lie #3:
Jan 25
15:59 .uk pro changed the privileges and title of .SpeedBarbaar..
- I take away yours.
Jan 25
15:58 .uk pro changed the privileges and title of .uk pro.
Jan 25
15:58 djsova changed the privileges and title of .uk pro. - Returns my privileges
Jan 25
15:40 .SpeedBarbaar. changed the privileges and title of .uk pro.
Jan 25
15:40 .SpeedBarbaar. changed the privileges and title of .uk pro.
Jan 25
15:39 .SpeedBarbaar. changed the privileges and title of .uk pro. - Takes away my privileges.

Proven to be a liar and a thief at the same time Adrian? haha.
What Adrian edited out said:
Many thanks to Alexio / Godfather for showing SLAP's true colors when he abused the premium points, I will make sure to write a ticket-note to the new speed admin, which will serve him as a reminder about SLAP players for the future :)

In the meantime, let me just say this. Who renames an entire tribe with over 100 players to suit their own means, going against what the tribe voted on and changing it without consulting anyone? A power hungry egotistical loser. Your "complaints" (haha) should fall on deaf ears because you are not worthy of anyone's time.

Get off these forums and get off this server.

In regards to the tribe being called SLAP! There are no complaints, and people actually like it:

2millround.png

DeletedUser8097

You played the entire night, from Thursday to Friday.
My point stands.

As for the "week-long" - sorry silly, I might mess up the English terms once in a while. It's my third language afterall. Doubt you know what a 3rd language looks like :icon_rolleyes: Though it's all irrelevant, the relevant fact is that it was a round during THE WEEK. What grown-up people do during the weekdays? They work. What do they do at night? They sleep.
Point proven. Again.

As for the privileges - everything is clear there. Feel free to talk all you want, that won't change anything :)
And thanks for showing you've deleted the entire tribal forum. We can talk about common sense now =))

EDIT:

Read this well:

I am posting this again, so you won't make silly fuss over your own lies.

1 - you got privileges.
2 - you take privileges away from speedbarbaar, who had them BEFORE you.
3 - your privileges get taken away for you being a thief
4 - speedbarbaar's privileges are restored

If you say one more, just one more word about this - making me a liar and pasting silly lies from yourbehalf (please do so) - I'll waste 10 more mins for printscreening the right parts from the tribe's log in order for everyone to see the times of the actions and reveal, AGAIN, UNDOUBTFULLY what a liar YOU actually are :lol:

DeletedUser8412

Getting a bit desperate here, are we Adrian? I mean insulting ones life outside the game just cause you cant beat them in the game. Going by your post your life aint so great, work, sleep, tw (dull)- your life must be great! :lol:

Note: You were the one to bring up rl. What is it they say about people in glass houses? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

You played the entire night, from Thursday to Friday.
My point stands.
Lie #4
That is an entirely new point all together Besides, I am quite sure I went to bed Thursday night.

As for the "week-long" - sorry silly, I might mess up the English terms once in a while. It's my third language afterall.
Lie #5:
You've been spamming tribalwars forums since atleast 2009. Now we're meant to believe your English is failing you? haha.

Doubt you know what a 3rd language looks like :icon_rolleyes:
I doubt anyone does Adrian. Languages are verbal. Verbal.
Though it's all irrelevant, the relevant fact is that it was a round during THE WEEK. What grown-up people do during the weekdays? They work. What do they do at night? They sleep.
Point proven. Again.
What about lorry drivers?

And thanks for showing you've deleted the entire tribal forum. We can talk about common sense now =))
Lie #6
I deleted nothing. Lying little noobs do not deserve to view my forums. Your privileges to view them were simply taken:
2millroundforums.png

DeletedUser8097

Matt wanted an explanation, I gave it to him.
It's not insults. It's the simple truth.
Insulting would be saying that he has no RL aside from tribalwars. I simply answered his question, "Adrian, please explain to us all how this happened". Not my fault the answer does not suit you, but it's as always, the simple plain truth :)

As for lorry drivers - my bad, they play speed ofc. While driving :)

DeletedUser3312

It appears not. UKSC lost all hope when tropez left and have been hoping this would go away.

In regards to you replacing him, that would ultimately defeat the purpose of UKSC Vs SLAP! Why not let ren0k play?

DeletedUser

weren't you the one who asked this to be a 4v4 because Daser doesn't play, then you named him in your 4 members?
nothing wrong with being a bit flexible :p

I still think if Adrian and Dorin play different accounts UKSC can have a fair chance.

DeletedUser3312

Well I don't see anyone asking for a 3vs3. Think before you make further poor arguments.

DeletedUser3312

I still think if Adrian and Dorin play different accounts UKSC can have a fair chance.

Dorin wasn't included in the initial line up because that would take Adrian's excuse for losing to me.

I think it's quite clear now the UKSC has forfeited their own challenge. I'll give these noobs 2 days to respond, or I am declaring a SLAP! victory over these cowering little gangbangers.

There will be no rematch.

DeletedUser10769

Dorin wasn't included in the initial line up because that would take Adrian's excuse for losing to me.

I think it's quite clear now the UKSC has forfeited their own challenge. I'll give these noobs 2 days to respond, or I am declaring a SLAP! victory over these cowering little gangbangers.

There will be no rematch.

It is funny how you were inactive for a week during the time when it meant to take place and now you come up with these demands. It just shows that you are trying to capitalise on this disagreement between Domi and James and shows clearly your desperation :lol:

DeletedUser8097

Due to management issues I will have to withdraw the initial offer.

However, so that neither the silly noob will feel ignored nor the public will get bored, I'm coming with a new one.
The one Matt has been wet-dreaming about night and day for the last few years.

The 1 vs. 1 is on.
Further details during the week.

Cheers.

PS: Spam or attempts to draw dividends on crappy posts will be severely punished as usual.