UKSC vs SLAP! The Showdown!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

Hmm. I'll accept your offer, on one condition. This 1v1 is done on the masters round.

It's interesting that after all this time, now is when you decide to face me on equal ground. Things must be far worse that I initially thought.

DeletedUser11544

Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The biggest backstabber of all time this dude called FeARN we were alliance in a group chat on skype i just nobled 2 vills so i have 3 villa he had 1 i outgrew him from start then he nobles the vills i just nobled and only takes my main because he spilt his nuke when I sniped this is on .fr smh

DeletedUser10769

The biggest backstabber of all time this dude called FeARN we were alliance in a group chat on skype i just nobled 2 vills so i have 3 villa he had 1 i outgrew him from start then he nobles the vills i just nobled and only takes my main because he spilt his nuke when I sniped this is on .fr smh

Nobody cares about .fr :x If you go by who did backstab the most it would be tropez/domi :x

DeletedUser

Resuming, you're like ab

AbSLAP: Omgzzz i luv u
ABWithoutmatt: u r a premmy stelin nub!!! rubbishstart

RwWithDomi: You're legit.
RwWithoutDomi: You're aweful.

DeletedUser

Resuming, you're like ab

You don't make sense yes i thought Matt was a good guy and decent player UNTIL i had the chance to 1v1 him and he well sucked also he stole mah prem so he obv stole changing my point of view

DeletedUser3312

You don't make sense yes i thought Matt was a good guy and decent player UNTIL i had the chance to 1v1 him and he well sucked also he stole mah prem so he obv stole changing my point of view
1v1 me? You never have. Every time I see you in a round you've either quit or been rimmed. You certainly have a high opinion of yourself. Let me once again point out, that you are not a good player. Nobody even remotely thinks you are.

In regards to me stealing your prem. It should and would be quite easy to track it back to me, why hasn't it?

You are a simpleton Ab. Much like most of the players in the UKSC. Lets hit it on the head here, all the players in there are certainly not the most intelligent people you've ever met. I'm surprised it's lasted this long to be honest.

This thread might as well be closed now. UKSC forfeited their own challenge, SLAP! won.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

Resuming, you're like ab

Tropez was never legit. His new account Feel The Peacocks is however. However I never did say he was legit or aweful

That's cause i never have time to finish a round always have to get off when I'm rank 1 :( need a co player
True as he always asks me to play but I can't :/