UKSC vs SLAP! The Showdown!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser7179

Ok SLAP! here it is! I am calling you out........... I challenge SLAP! to a 5v5 duel on tw masters rent a round! I will pay for the round and allow SLAP!'s leader Matt to choose the round settings if he is man enough to accept it?

If you would like to accept the challenge Matt then please post here with a simple 'I accept' or 'I decline' If you accept then you can post at a later time (once you have thought about it) the settings you would desire for the battle, along with the 5 members of SLAP! you would like to participate on your side and I will post the 5 members of UKSC who will play.

To ensure there is no gangbanging or extra players signing up I will ask for the round to be limited to 10 players and only the players who I have named will be able to join!

So lets here it Matt will you accept the challenge and once and for all prove who is better and who is full of air?? or will you run and hide and stay on the forum?

DeletedUser3312

Sure, but I'd prefer a 1v1 with Adrian (If he's man enough).

DeletedUser7179

Sure, but I'd prefer a 1v1 with Adrian (If he's man enough).

If you want a 1v1 pay for a round only give him and you the pass!! This is not what this thread is about... So do you accept?

DeletedUser3312

Judging by the 10minutes it took you to reply, I'm guessing you've already asked him and he's refused.

Tell you what James. You pay for our 1v1, win or lose I will pay for SLAP! vs UKSC. To prove I'm not lying, I'll even farward the premium to an unbiased party (Such as a volunteering mod) in advance.

These are my terms.

DeletedUser7179

Judging by the 10minutes it took you to reply, I'm guessing you've already asked him and he's refused.

Tell you what James. You pay for our 1v1, win or lose I will pay for SLAP! vs UKSC. To prove I'm not lying, I'll even farward the premium to an unbiased party (Such as a volunteering mod) in advance.

These are my terms.

I am at work Matt so I have asked him nothing!... I will gladly have a 1v1 with you on the rent a round server, if your paying! It will give you a chance to play honestly for once!

DeletedUser8097

So to quote you:

Tell you what noob: James pays for your 1 vs 1, win or lose, you pay for UKSC vs. SLAP. Then I will pay for OUR 1 vs. 1.

These are my terms
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7179

No James, read what I said. Again. Then post.

You read my post!
I want a 5v5 tribe vs tribe match so I am offering to pay for that.... No excuses no conditions!!
If you want a 1v1 with me or Adrian or whoever else then you pay for that, No excuses no conditions!!

So I ask you again are you willing to accept my UKSC vs SLAP! offer?? no excuses.. no conditions!!

DeletedUser3312

Cute Adrian. I don't want to 1v1 Lionheart, only you :lol:

Please don't try and hide behind him son.

To make it so a 2 year old can understand it:

Tell you what James. You pay for my 1v1 with Adrian and if I win or lose I will pay for SLAP! vs UKSC. To prove I'm not lying, I'll even give premium to a mod (A volunteering mod) first.

These are my terms.

DeletedUser8097

Why do you reply to my offer and ignore what James said, when it's JAMES's thread and JAMES's offer?

You read my post!
I want a 5v5 tribe vs tribe match so I am offering to pay for that.... No excuses no conditions!!
If you want a 1v1 with me or Adrian or whoever else then you pay for that, No excuses no conditions!!

So I ask you again are you willing to accept my UKSC vs SLAP! offer?? no excuses.. no conditions!!

DeletedUser3312

Yes it's James's thread and we're negotiating.

So let James negotiate. I know that you're peeing yourself reading this, I just want your "team" to see it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

All we see is a forum warrior saying his tribe is "2012's most successful" and then trying to find ways to cover their bums :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3312

Tell you what James. You pay for my 1v1 with Adrian and if I win or lose I will pay for SLAP! vs UKSC. To prove I'm not lying, I'll even give premium to a mod (A volunteering mod) first.

These are my terms.

To James.

DeletedUser3312

Because I don't want to be the one paying 600 premium which Adrian won't turn up for. If his "friend" pays the premium, he'll have little choice.

DeletedUser7179

So u don't accept then Matty?? I suppose at least ur team can see you have no faith in them!
It's here in broad daylight for everyone to see Slap's leader will not put his tribe against the uksc in a fair fight! Such a shame would have been good to see!

DeletedUser3312

No James, I haven't refused. I've taken this opportunity to end all the forum bickering between me and Adrian.

These are my terms.

Re-Read my terms. If you refuse them, just say so!

DeletedUser

Wow, do you accept it or not? Why are you "negotiating"?

You're quite pathetic, I had some respect for you..But now it's disappeared as it seems you're a coward and wont even do a tribe vs tribe round UKSC and SLAP!... What a pathetic leader.

DeletedUser

Omg matt dude james simply asked you if you accept a 5 v 5 SLAP! vs Ukclub showdown i would personally love to see this THEN you can talk about a 1v1 with adrian SIMPLE