UKSC vs SLAP! The Showdown!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser7179

Matt I am not interested in ur personal battles with Adrian.... This is Uksc vs Slap as the title states!! As everybody else in the UK speed communitty seems to understand if you want a 1v1 then make ur own thread and challenge him..... The 1st post states its simple you either accept or decline the uksc vs slap battle not negotiate 1v1 battles!! U say ur scared he won't turn up... I'm confident that if u pay for the round he will turn up he is not an arse and has some integrity!!I tell you what if u and him agree to a 1v1 and he does not show up then I will refund you the pp on any server u like but that is for u 2 to discuss another time and in another place!!This is the last time I'm going to post here... You either accept or decline to the original post no conditions and no excuses its plain and simple eithet ur a man or a coward!

DeletedUser7179

I will discuss this with the uksc when I get home and if they agree fine 4v4

DeletedUser10594

looks like matt has not enough good members for his tribe loool

DeletedUser7179

The round will be on the 20th January.. I will confirm times etc when it is booked..

Matt in the mean time can you please post here the 4 members of SLAP! u would like to participate?

DeletedUser

I am exited ^__________^ good luck both teams eventhough we know who is going to win :lol:

DeletedUser3312

Have the round start at 7pm-8pm

so I can have me Sunday Roast

If you need our masters names, you'll need to wait until tomorrow. Viegraff is offline, and I don't think he's made a masters account yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

James add me on skype: sotakust

I know how to rend a round 4 free xd

DeletedUser

Who's playing for UKSC?

You?
Dorin?
Adrian?
Domi?

~Will~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Should be those 4..All are original members and have been there since the start of the SLAP! conflict, not new recruits.

~Will~

DeletedUser10769

Should be those 4..All are original members and have been there since the start of the SLAP! conflict, not new recruits.

~Will~

I doubt it would be that.

I would say
Adrian/Dorin (I highly doubt they would be on seperate accounts but I will never disregard that could happen)
Turtlewash
Lionheart
Domi