UKSC vs SLAP! The Showdown!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser7179

and who do u think will be the SLAP! team?? I highly doubt Matt will even try to use members of SLAP!

DeletedUser3312

You're right.

Matt's Secret Army of Ninjas will be playing with Matt.

In all seriousness, what is the Gangbang club memberlist? Are you even in the gangbang club?

DeletedUser10769

You're right.

Matt's Secret Army of Ninjas will be playing with Matt.

In all seriousness, what is the Gangbang club memberlist? Are you even in the gangbang club?

For the round he is. Now instead of wasting more time, just tell him your member list (dull). Now I need to get 5 hours sleep for a exam today :D

DeletedUser3312

Oh I'm sorry noob. I wasn't aware I was asking you the question...

*looks back*

Oh I wasn't. Jog on.

DeletedUser

For the round he is. Now instead of wasting more time, just tell him your member list (dull). Now I need to get 5 hours sleep for a exam today :D

Your time has come that there is nothing for you to worry about any more and you'll just get it over and done with riggghhhhhhttt?
An exam is just a game, and it always come to an end sooner or later. Think about it like this, an exam is just a number no one cares about or remembers..

James, I'm pretty sure SLAP! will have some consistent members there, Matt, Adam, Viegraff, Daser etc, would be good if UKSC would use members involved in this 'conflict' since the start aswell.

~Will~

DeletedUser

Dorin
Lionheart
Domi
Sander

Vs

Adam
Viegraff
Matt
Cammy

/me wants to play too :(

DeletedUser7179

To be honest Adam should not be playing.. he is a member of WTF not SLAP!

and to answer your question Matt.. Yes I am part of UKSC I will be starting Myrmidons but I havent yet!

This is a UKSC vs SLAP! battle not a UKSC vs whoever Matt can find! If this was the case I would have the best 4 players around to play and this would be a pointless match!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11607

everyone knows that matt only chats have but basically you gwn bad you can not do anything just anybody can you even have me like last year with that round with extended villages do I can almost until your butt buddies again emerge as no surprise is

DeletedUser

To be honest Adam should not be playing.. he is a member of WTF not SLAP!

Almost sounds like a touch of fear in your voice :3

I have been a member of SLAP! since pretty much the start. When UKSC make posts of who is in SLAP! you include me, but when it comes to fighting you say i shouldn't be allowed.

DeletedUser7179

Almost sounds like a touch of fear in your voice :3

I have been a member of SLAP! since pretty much the start. When UKSC make posts of who is in SLAP! you include me, but when it comes to fighting you say i shouldn't be allowed.

Please show me where I have included you...... There is no fear whatsoever I think its actually going to be quite laughable! I can't see a single player in your team who can even come near to anyone in our team! Going to be the biggest whitewash in the history of TW!!