UKSC vs SLAP! The Showdown!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7179
  • Start date

DeletedUser3312

See that? Quick delete lmao.

Such kids. For the record, the comment was Resuming being a moron. Yet again.

DeletedUser10594

thats not orginally posted !, look at my orginally orginal post, and I didnt changed it.
hmm

DeletedUser

Shame none of this has happened. Why did this have to be all talk no play? Could have been interesting at least, but no. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser3312

...because Lionheart backstabbed Tropez, and Tropez rimmed him. It was comical. After that lionheart was no where to be seen, so they let tropez back in the tribe. Then Tropez backstabbed abdiladong. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? No?

After this, Adrian backed out of their challenge. Forfeiting. I put it down to poor leadership myself, don't you agree Adrian?

DeletedUser7179

As all of you new people can see by this thread... An offer was made to Matt and SLAP! to finally put to bed who had the best team but Matt was too scared and refused... I even offered to pay for the round!

I will make a new challenge thread but the results will be the same, Matt will remain a forum warrior all talk no action!

DeletedUser

...because Lionheart backstabbed Tropez, and Tropez rimmed him. It was comical. After that lionheart was no where to be seen, so they let tropez back in the tribe. Then Tropez backstabbed abdiladong. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? No?

After this, Adrian backed out of their challenge. Forfeiting. I put it down to poor leadership myself, don't you agree Adrian?

lol.

UKSC backed out because you backstabbed tropez.

Tropez saying that uksc is dead

Former uksc member leaving them because adrian was hiding on his account and lost

speedbarbar leaving uksc

I'm having great fun

reading all this

me giving you two days to respond before you forefeit the challeneg

end of it

I mean jobson, this was highly amusing. Next time perhaps you should check back on what you've previously said so that your delusions don't get in the way of facts. :icon_rolleyes:

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Your propaganda means nothing there's a new thread for open challenges... yet you post here instead of there! As a great man once said... you want some? I'll give it ya!

If your man enough put and accept the challenge up and we will sort this out in game not with lies on a forum! Or don't and be a forum warrior coward as always!

DeletedUser

I posted it here

BECAUSE YOU BLATANTLY LIED AND TRIED TO USE THIS THREAD TO BACK UP THOSE STUPID LIES

But if that wasn't enough, it was also because I hadn't seen your new idiot thread. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7179

I have lied about nothing... I offered you on several occasions a chance to 5v5 and all you could talk about was facing Adrian... which you lost I might add!

As said... you want some... go set it up!

DeletedUser7179

Yes and the round was set for the 20th Jan... I don't need to link the same page 1000 times its there to see! Then on the 24th you come back all high and mighty with the settings... Its there for people to see but as per usual you cant see past your own bull!

DeletedUser7179

Yes cause obviously it was cancelled and I was given a refund because you wouldn't show up!