Congratulations to Matt / .uk pro for winning the 1 vs. 1

DeletedUser8412

PS: Dasery, you're amongst the few that did not congratulate me for smashing up Matty's sad face.
Surely you couldn't have thought it would go the other way around
:lol:

Congratulations, that better?

And yeah I did think Matt would win, and I still regard him as the better player (please dont tell me my opinion is wrong). Hence the reason I bet with Milad.

PS: Can you please tell Ab to tell the mods that he stole my acc, so I can get it back and pay Milad.

DeletedUser4753

Dont you have email??

btw i have pointed out critisms of uksc players, just had more run ins with matt as he seems to venture outside speed forums more than others

DeletedUser9017

First slap arguments are they recruit in the game world and thats the only reason they win,
This is proved to be wrong by this 1v1

Yet now the argument is he's recruited the forum.......

GET REAL!

I do not quite understand the first statement, but you are talking about slap as a tribe, not matt, so how does the 1v1 say anything about slap? Slap are a tribe, not 1 player. UKSC backed out of the tribe v tribe challenge. So the 1v1 proves nothing about slap as a whole.

As for the second statement, either you dont understand exaggeration, or you have little actual knowledge about UKSC. Or both.

UKSC has far more members than slap. By saying that they recruited the majority if the forum is exaggeration of this point.

DeletedUser8097

And yeah I did think Matt would win, and I still regard him as the better player (please dont tell me my opinion is wrong).

Well yes, your opinion is wrong :lol:
That's what the 1 vs. 1 was for. For proving that your opinion (it was indeed, just AN OPINION) was wrong
:lol:

Facts > Opinions :icon_wink:

edit

^

just read the above post. Definitely a SLAP minion, and no one except SLAP can deny it =))

DeletedUser8412

No you beat matt in one round, you played better and out played him in that round, congrats. But I still believe Matt is better.

DeletedUser

had Matt beaten Adrian, would anyone from SLAP still had brought up the "Matt played better and out played him in that round But I still believe Matt is better." ?

btw I can vouch for Daser having faith in Matt until the last moment.
[2/23/2013 12:28:21 PM] Milad: still think mattl win?
[2/23/2013 12:28:31 PM] Daser: yah
[2/23/2013 12:28:45 PM] Milad: (chuckle)
[2/23/2013 12:30:05 PM] Daser: [censored]
[2/23/2013 12:30:20 PM] Milad: relax |-(
[2/23/2013 12:30:22 PM] Daser: he dropping back for a dramatic victory
[2/23/2013 12:30:24 PM] Daser: :D
[2/23/2013 12:30:45 PM] Daser: making it more entertaining for use guest login guys

Come on Matt don't let people down like this :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9017

just read the above post. Definitely a SLAP minion, and no one except SLAP can deny it =))

This does not really make sense considering, daser already stated that i was not a slap minion. I think you must be getting confused with your english.

DeletedUser8412

had Matt beaten Adrian, would anyone from SLAP still had brought up the "Matt played better and out played him in that round But I still believe Matt is better." ?

Probably, I guess Dorin would, even maybe, Ab, RW, mr Off

DeletedUser8097

[2/23/2013 12:30:05 PM] Daser: [censored]
[2/23/2013 12:30:20 PM] Milad: relax |-(
[2/23/2013 12:30:22 PM] Daser: he dropping back for a dramatic victory
[2/23/2013 12:30:24 PM] Daser: :D
[2/23/2013 12:30:45 PM] Daser: making it more entertaining for use guest login guys

That. Was. Epic :lol:

DeletedUser4753

I do not quite understand the first statement, but you are talking about slap as a tribe, not matt, so how does the 1v1 say anything about slap?

Slap and matt have consisently said adrian and uksc only win because they have number advantages in game, when it became impossible to have a numerical advantage, adrian won, thier by proving he can win without a huge team on a round if ever the point was valid

Slap are a tribe, not 1 player. UKSC backed out of the tribe v tribe challenge. So the 1v1 proves nothing about slap as a whole.

UKSC lost 2 of its its better members did it not?
Plus slap were reluctant to do the tribe v tribe until Uksc fell apart, more to the point i dont follow who is better as a tribe, merely saying a point slap make about Adrian doing well via gang banging is imo disproved.

As for the second statement, either you dont understand exaggeration, or you have little actual knowledge about UKSC. Or both.
Or your too busy trying to be a forum warrior and forgot to read properly.
you said he recruited the forum community, the forum community does not necesarily play speed or feature in slap/uksc, but your suggesting he has recruited public support, which imo is ridiculous signified by mi usage of "......."

UKSC has far more members than slap. By saying that they recruited the majority if the forum is exaggeration of this point.
Why is member count relevant to me disagreeing with a single regularly used slap/matty point?
And your wrong, players and forum users are different, a person can be both but neither are obliged to be the other, so its not a exaggeration, its you using incorrect terminology
More importantly, in hypothetic terms if you over exaggerate a point and i argue the over exaggerated point is wrong, your still wrong are you not?

Replies in bold^

DeletedUser9017

Slap and matt have consisently said adrian and uksc only win because they have number advantages in game, when it became impossible to have a numerical advantage, adrian won, thier by proving he can win without a huge team on a round if ever the point was valid

UKSC lost 2 of its its better members did it not?
Plus slap were reluctant to do the tribe v tribe until Uksc fell apart, more to the point i dont follow who is better as a tribe, merely saying a point slap make about Adrian doing well via gang banging is imo disproved.

Yes is proves that adrian can beat matt without a numerical advantage, but is does not prove that uksc can beat slap without a numerical advantage.

I dont think slap were reluctant to do the tribe v tribe at all. If I remember correctly, the only reluctance shown was when it was a 5v5 as at that point they didnt have 5 members :lol:

As for you last statements, you attempt to give me an English lesson by using complex words, to show me how I use exaggeration incoreectly, without using proper sentence structure, this is ironic no? Technically an exaggerated point is incorrect, but the purpose of exaggeration is to put emphasis on something.

DeletedUser4753

. I didn't say slap were lesser than uksc because of this 1 v 1, i said matts/slaps point about adrain only winning via teaming is false
. Both tribe were reluctant, and uksc lost 2 of its members of the 5, so ofc they backed out
. I didn't give you a English lesson, i showed why you saying i was wrong is false as your argument was flawed, ive perhaps the worst gramma/spelling on forums, i dont think you will catch me saying you didn't dot a i or cross a t.

Either way, i think my original point still stands, unlike yourself, i dont have my tongue up anyones ass so dont need to argue silly arguments when the proof is their.

Is matt a noob? no
Is matt a god? no
Did matt get beat on all measurable levels? yes
Prior to that, yet still upon that basis am i allowed to say Adrian is better? yes
Am i allowed to laugh at biased posts which disagree with facts? yes

In which case whats your issue?

DeletedUser11388

I cant belive im going to say this but damn Adrian good job....

DeletedUser9017

i dont have my tongue up anyones ass so dont need to argue silly arguments when the proof is their.

Now that is just unnecessarily offensive. Why use that sort of language? Does making others feel small make you feel superior?

I am not biased, I have probably had more arguments with matt, than I have any other person.

I was just voicing my opinion, and my posts got jumped on by two aggressive people, way to increase forum activity - good job!

(That was sarcasm, just in case you missed that.)

DeletedUser4753

Now that is just unnecessarily offensive. Why use that sort of language? Does making others feel small make you feel superior?

I am not biased, I have probably had more arguments with matt, than I have any other person.

I was just voicing my opinion, and my posts got jumped on by two aggressive people, way to increase forum activity - good job!

(That was sarcasm, just in case you missed that.)

I Implied you cant form your own opinion, why is it some of Adrian's biggest critics can congratulate him and leave it at that, but some people persist in wanting to spark circular argument

You decided to flame someone for disagreeing with you, even doubting the victory or implying that matt didn't get beat.

Lol i put huge amount of time into trying to increase forum activity, does that mean i wont point out when someone is simply making things up? NO!

Anyway, i made my point, which you failed to shoot down, and now your just monotonous talking about tosh,

good day to you,

time to crack a tinny open

Last edited by a moderator: