Opinions?

DeletedUser

Nope the leaders and members of help broke the nap abou 20-30 times by taking villages within another members area, when we tryed to work it out it got flung in our face. the cross nobled came up and memebrs strated having a go at each other then Help nobled a village from our member that had been conquered by 1 day then my member retook it then help decided to noble more villages in our area.

Dont know what you think naps are for but any tribe woudl see this as braking the rules they did everything that we ask them not to

I cba to argue it through, but XpRd breached the NAP multiple times its shameful tbh haha

DeletedUser

nope mask went scavanging to recover the members that they lost

Thats a bit immature now isnt it. And 2 of your members were recruited from the smaller tribes, Merges arent uncommon, especially when alone rank 2 or 3 are 2x and 3x smaller than rank 1. We did it to stand a chance, others would accept that.

DeletedUser

I don't really like arguing with people. So forgive me if this pisses anyone off. But when HELP! were at their peak (In members not points) XpRd would not have had a walk through, but HELP! had 1 dead account, followed by the second leaving Geroge Armstrong (Not very active) by himself; all these players were the most frontline. I'm in no way saying this is XpRd's fault and fair does to taking advantage of it. But it is not always easy to internal large accounts or find new drivers, that was a big trouble of ours.

HELP! and Mask council had been close for a very long time and even though we shared a border, people didn't launch upon each other unlike XpRd even though they held a NAP with us. Our MOST isolated member - Finalfantasy made your job too hard despite the 0 safe zone, and no matter what you say the fact is you recruited them.. whether ya'll wanted to play with friends or not - friends can battle each other and still have fun in the game.

Again this happens with andyh370, doesn't matter if he asked to come toXpRd you guys could have seen him as tribeless food but instead another recruit and its not like you had a free space, had to kick one of your inactives. Now, Xlapa, andy and one other un-named player were excellent players that would have made the stats much different had Mask have them still with us.

Mask were down to 26mill ish, HELP! at 16-17mill? Rank 1 is around 53mill.. whats the most logical thing to do in that situation for us? Combine our family tribes (Cause of the stupid member limit) to even stand a chance. To the rest of the world this may have looked like HELP! caved, but for anyone who asks we tell them the story of the merge. Where all this Mask launched first thing came in is a mystery to me... Mask now have experienced players from both Mask and HELP!

And if you are dissapointed in Mask? A smaller tribe not doing as well or better than the rank 1 with 2k more villages? D1 for an example has the largest ODD still standing and his conquer ratio is 1:4 to XpRd. For a player with 0 safe zone that's not amazing coming from XpRd either. Then you look at Assassin222 in a similar position, even more clustered and arguably your best defender.. hasn't got an account worth playing now!

That all said, this is war. People will disagree and try make their side look better, but at the end of the day it is the wars that are the fun in the game, so lets get some more banter going rather than us all arguing like silly little girls :)

DeletedUser11220

i accept that any tribe would im not one for big speeches or am i one of the top players or even a huge bitch in the forums like some but shut up and let the war decide ffs lol.......................... had a few lol

DeletedUser4753

i accept that any tribe would im not one for big speeches or am i one of the top players or even a huge bitch in the forums like some but shut up and let the war decide ffs lol.......................... had a few lol

Gimme my vills back you cruel cruel man :p

DeletedUser6158

Hope you meant merge lol

same difference in my book:icon_twisted:

on a side note as an outsider this golden rule about ending naps is news to me. no tribe i've been involved in has automatically assumed such a thing exists.

i promised d1mension a write up but again will wait until things settle down or pick up

DeletedUser4753

/me feels betrayed (not fa the 1st time) ooooooooo drama :p

DeletedUser4342

Joby we never broke the NAP several times, please explain how several goes into once? when we launched on you..

Like was discussed (when we had a shared forum)we were about to op the player you took in,so we told you we continue to do so but not launch on any of you lot which we didnt true or no? true.. so dont even start trying on that front lol

DeletedUser4753

Joby we never broke the NAP several times, please explain how several goes into once? when we launched on you..

Like was discussed (when we had a shared forum)we were about to op the player you took in,so we told you we continue to do so but not launch on any of you lot which we didnt true or no? true.. so dont even start trying on that front lol

So you u attacked a help player? = breaking of nap.........

DeletedUser4342

we told them the player they had recruited,was about to be hit, next day.. was upto them,if they kicked or not as we would still hit,as we promised we wouldnt hit anyone else, which we didnt..
Also warned them not to put any support in the villas as would be wiped,but did they listen nope..

End of the day on the NAP agreememnt is it our fault your end was not setup properly ?? nope..
As for the so called mutual break in terms that loads of ppl have laughed at,its over with who are the ones that keep bringing it up pfft

DeletedUser4753

So u said we will ignore the terms of the nap, but us still broke the nap.......

My end wasnt my tribe :p, but yea, u did break nap cuz u felt u had reasons to, but still broke nap lol, no getting around attacking a tribe member marked as purple lol

DeletedUser11285

remember d1 is always right hsi tribe tribe and they allies can not do not worng :)

DeletedUser

They are down to 17 members now is this a sign of them crumbling and if not will the go scavaging for the extra players to try and winn this losing war

L0shi Joined 23rd April 2013 - 22:16 2,815,009

hmmm, looks like mask are definitely the ones that are scavenging.......:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

tactical recruitment? when they already had 11/20 top players, were almost double rank 2 and were 5x rank 3........it certainly looked like they needed yet another advantage.........