Opinions?

DeletedUser4753

As both mask and xprd failed to cum up with any sort of pnp i feel we are missing out on a lot of banter and opinions.

I know how i feel about the war n how its going, but how do you feel?

has things started too slowly for either tribe?
too quick?

Shud xprd be way ahead?

Shud mask of shown thier supposed potential?

Are some players worse than you thought?
Are some players even better?

Ppl from w13 i am but curious what you think

Shall post what i think below, but wud love some opinions to bounce of as am always intrested how different people from the same or different sides feel about things.

DeletedUser6158

As both mask and xprd failed to cum up with any sort of pnp i feel we are missing out on a lot of banter and opinions.

I know how i feel about the war n how its going, but how do you feel?

has things started too slowly for either tribe?
too quick?

Shud xprd be way ahead?

Shud mask of shown thier supposed potential?

Are some players worse than you thought?
Are some players even better?

Ppl from w13 i am but curious what you think

Shall post what i think below, but wud love some opinions to bounce of as am always intrested how different people from the same or different sides feel about things.

As a humble onlooker i think it's been a slow start. Mask recruiting from Help made sense. Most wars being top two tribes start like this with weak or uninterested players getting found out quickly.

As long as it doesn't end up in a uk6 scenario of deadlock.

DeletedUser4753

From a perhaps different perspective ie a very much frontline account id happen to agree

Though i would wonder why this is the case.

I can put the leaving of andy (our then top player) and the deleting of xlapa (our best attacker) as major reasons why mask havent been as forthcoming to present, it deffo effected me being that both border me, but id say as a tribe it deffo was a body shot losing those 2.
As for xprd im not quit sure why the sluggish start, with such size and dominance from day one i wud of expected a large swing in stats to begin with.

I have to say people i expected to be the most dangerous players in xprd appear not to be, and others have come to the fore front of being pretty capable, tis deffo intresting to see as much as i do from xprd.

Im also to the same level shocked from mask players, some whom i thought were safe bets appear not the case, and others whom id written off shud they get into trouble dont seem too bad at all, very intresting how pre war opinions of ppl are often much different from the reality.

Im thinking for the future mask do have every chance, before i would of said its in the bag, but these days and the way things are, would say the even stats do equate to either tribe being able to do well, though like i said, one wud have expect xprd to be a touch further ahead, that said tis early days, sure thiers more twists n turns to go yet.

DeletedUser4342

d1 we knew from the start that you lot would just go for retakes (which we guessed right), why use everything in one go?? lol dosnt make sense...
its a war not a 2 day sprint lol always have to keep reserves so can cover the rebuild times..
what good is a war if can only hit every 7 days??

DeletedUser4753

How did anyone only go for retakes?

assassin212 is no longer a xprd account yet was arguably your best defender, then u kick for stats and have the cheek to call us a tribe of retakes, i have no obligation to defend us as a tribe but when i see tosh, forgive me for pointing it out wont you lol.

DeletedUser4342

kicked him for stats?? hmmm dont think so,was other reasons which a member of your tribe knows about so that shows how much you actually speak as a tribe..
If were worried about stats he would of been gone sooner...

DeletedUser4753

i spoke with assassin actualy, so wud say i have a good understanding of ur way of handling it.
but yea far from how ud like it to be seen

DeletedUser4342

O look d1 speaks to everyone again and knows everything lol or thinks he knows everything..

If you think we kicked because of stats then you think that,when can include him with the stats anyway lmao

DeletedUser11285

I think it started the right speed would of been good to get a heads up when you decided to attack but thats war. if it started any slower i would of been worried but we waited till you attacked to see what you were like we never rushed an offensive strike we waited till we could make you sweat

Im happy were Xprd are when we have 2 fronts to defend and attack.

mask with taking down tmnt they think them selfs big to take on a top tribe but what they dont know is that tmnt fell because of 3 main things

1.problems with leadership
2.fighting among members and not being sorted out
3.the 2 big accounts were using the same internet conection which is a big no no when war comes

I thought mask would of put up more of a fight but with our force and our experiance whats the pont of fighting a losing battle

Most players are worst then i thought there are still 1 or 2 from mask that i still like but most are going down in my books

Overview

im disapointed with mask wasting all they troops in one go and not keeping any back for a second strike thats a newbie mistake. they over estmated themselfs and under estmated xprd.
They are down to 17 members now is this a sign of them crumbling and if not will the go scavaging for the extra players to try and winn this losing war

DeletedUser11285

yeah i would of, aint the basic rules say 5 days heads up its ok tho just shows how worried you had to be in order to attack without warning

DeletedUser

yeah i would of, aint the basic rules say 5 days heads up its ok tho just shows how worried you had to be in order to attack without warning

But didnt XpRd launch before ending the NAP with HELP! and before they had even declared???

DeletedUser11285

But didnt XpRd launch before ending the NAP with HELP! and before they had even declared???

Nope the leaders and members of help broke the nap abou 20-30 times by taking villages within another members area, when we tryed to work it out it got flung in our face. the cross nobled came up and memebrs strated having a go at each other then Help nobled a village from our member that had been conquered by 1 day then my member retook it then help decided to noble more villages in our area.

Dont know what you think naps are for but any tribe woudl see this as braking the rules they did everything that we ask them not to

DeletedUser4753

O look d1 speaks to everyone again and knows everything lol or thinks he knows everything..

If you think we kicked because of stats then you think that,when can include him with the stats anyway lmao

No i spoke casualy to assassin as we have always got on tbh, and things did not go down how you tell your tribe or how youd have everyone believe, i didnt speak with him for intel so have no intention of throwing it back in your face, if he wish's to put you wrong thats his call not mine, though can tell by his character he proly dont see u guys as worth it.

I think it started the right speed would of been good to get a heads up when you decided to attack but thats war. if it started any slower i would of been worried but we waited till you attacked to see what you were like we never rushed an offensive strike we waited till we could make you sweat

Oh you are joking right, mask and xprd have never had a nap, despite you guys asking for one, but even as neutral tribes, we didnt strike before you did, multiple xprd members unsuccessfully attacked myself days before we declared, infact i imagine a big part of us declaring was the fact u guys just decided to launch, so if u wana talk about giving warnings then its you guys who infact just decided to start firing.

Im happy were Xprd are when we have 2 fronts to defend and attack.
Oh thats hilarious iso, mask have way more fronts that xprd and i imagine still fight more wars than xprd, we dont have to promise certain tribes that we will wait till end game war just to hold a nap, you guys spam diplo for the sake of it and have done since day dot, unlike mask.

mask with taking down tmnt they think them selfs big to take on a top tribe but what they dont know is that tmnt fell because of 3 main things

1.problems with leadership
2.fighting among members and not being sorted out
3.the 2 big accounts were using the same internet conection which is a big no no when war comes

Tmnt fell coz we out played them, they were 5x our size and got shown up, the 2 big accounts were on dongles so not the same net connection.
Fighting among members lol, thiers been more fall outs usualy involving myself than in any tribe on w13, but at the end of the day we have team spirit and know how, ur easy to wipe off our massive victory, pacmon eating some 300 nukes without vill loss, u guys have no idea and merely try to undercut that we were the better side by far, despite size.

I thought mask would of put up more of a fight but with our force and our experiance whats the pont of fighting a losing battle

Most players are worst then i thought there are still 1 or 2 from mask that i still like but most are going down in my books.
loooooool more of a fight, we are near even in conquers despite any real opp from us yet,
You launch on us without warning,
break help's nap twice,
are the rank 1 tribe and have been "sooooo dominant in ranks"
Recruited our top player who outflanked a few of us
Our best attacker deleted

Yet u think ur doing amazing and we are fighting a losing battle? delusion much

im disapointed with mask wasting all they troops in one go and not keeping any back for a second strike thats a newbie mistake. they over estmated themselfs and under estmated xprd.
They are down to 17 members now is this a sign of them crumbling and if not will the go scavaging for the extra players to try and winn this losing war

Who's wasted all thier troops? i havent launched even half of mine nor has many a player in mask, some are holding waiting for a opp.
Its not a over estimation, mask pre my demotion would of slapped xprd, this is a opinion shared by even even ppl out side of mask, mask now still have every chance to do well, if this wasnt the case why arnt you miles infront considering all the body blows mask have took recently?

Xprd attacked mask before mask attacked xprd.

3 players i think fired some 40 nukes sum 5 days before war, and haphaz launched a few some 2 weeks before war.
So by that logic xprd are the worried ones are they?

nope mask went scavanging to recover the members that they lost
Wrong again, mask council had always been positive to potential help relations, me as duke was anti diplo and any family tribe, so sort of merge wouldnt happen under me, when i was demoted the council decided to push fwd with their plans as the anti merge/diplo/family duke was no longer a issue.

All i see is a lot of assumptions, a lot of biased, and a whole lot of bull.

I can happily admit mask in its current form will not walkover xprd easily, i do believe we wud have but the tribe has changed, but to say its not conceivably possible and fabricate things to try prove that point is ridiculous iso.

You and cheetah seem to be trying to pull the wool over ppl's eyes that mass recruiting diplo tribe who know and use all the dirty tricks in the book are going to smash a tribe that has gone from strength to strength and won its wars fair n square, depsite being underdogs every time.