TC & ER versus... AFA (& their little alliance)

DeletedUser

Could you all please bear in mind that discussing RL spying is very dodgy territory for the externals.

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
Please dont jump to conclusions and start throwing accusations about.

There is nothing to drag out, nothing to discuss. on with the war.

DeletedUser

you forget to mention that the village was empty and on 21 loyalty. + at the same time took another off AFA.. if 0 troops and wall in the vill it would have taken.. but it seems your as sad as me staying up all night to watch attacks :p

also as for several hours after buddies..

Defender: Brian the Messiah
Destination: The bright side of life (536|485) K45

Quantity: 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Flag: +5% Defense strength

that was roughly 40 minutes before, i apologize if it wasnt half a second before the noble but at 3am i really cba.

also for sake of causing an argument :p

Defender: Brian the Messiah
Destination: The bright side of life (536|485) K45

Quantity: 0 0 5502 0 0 2838 0 0 300 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5502 0 0 2838 0 0 300 0 0 0 0

nuke at home yet you have movable Defense in the area

and Loyalty: Dropped from 45 to 21

but please continue to post reports on me... gives me something to argue now the whole EVERYONE IS KNK has died down :p

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but please continue to post reports on me... gives me something to argue now the whole EVERYONE IS KNK has died down :p

If I establish the tribe KNK in world 16, do I join the knk club everyone talks about too? ;p

DeletedUser12389

Back on topic

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A, Amaze, EM
Side 2:
Tribes: ER, TC
Players: lord sherlock
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,384
Side 2: 1,549
Difference: 165
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 101
Side 2: 115
Difference: 14
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 4,934,423
Side 2: 7,547,062
Difference: 2,612,639
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 749,529
Side 2: 854,327
Difference: 104,798
chart

DeletedUser12021

Yea the stats don't look good right now. At least for people who don't know the world and are purely seeing the stats. But for those playing the world surely know they don't represent what is going on now. :)

Only when Reef and Crolls 'northern' clusters are gone, it will show a more accurate picture.

DeletedUser

i see HOGS and RIF were left off the list of allies hahaha

maybe AFA and Amaze might start taking active accounts next.. as its the next step from barbs - sat accounts - active accounts..

come on your nearly there :p

Matt

DeletedUser7321

i see HOGS and RIF were left off the list of allies hahaha

maybe AFA and Amaze might start taking active accounts next.. as its the next step from barbs - sat accounts - active accounts..

come on your nearly there :p

Matt

Would we not need an alliance with them for them to be on the list ? (EM not ally but do have NAP)

See your claiming we are only hitting inactives was Reef not growing before we removed him in the north ? Face facts both sides are holding there own in this war. Remember we are not the tribe that just kicked a player for losing vills (lord sherlock).

DeletedUser6603

Point one - Reef unfortunately had some RL issues occur just after war began, which meant he had to stop playing. He might well have been able to hold his own, but unfortunately never got the opportunity to try. We all wish him well in RL, hes a great guy and much missed. The account is still strong in the south, and has a new owner coming in so all is good :)

Point two - lord sherlock was not kicked. He left. I can take a printscreen if you like?

Point three - its all good fun :)

And yes - I agree, its evenly matched at the moment, and good to see!

DeletedUser7321

Replay to point 1 - Hope Reef is ok in RL as he is a good lad. See his profile was changed to ... was this to hide that he was co-played and the stats show the account was active and nobling.

Replay to point 2 - Screenshot would be nice. Don't think we will get to see one like lol

Question - Do you have a NAP with ~R3S~ family ?

This is the first real war and no dought the last war of this world with the noble 50 fields its going to be a long one so i will no dought quit way before any tribe gets close to 99% dom but i did not read the settings before starting.

DeletedUser12021

Would we not need an alliance with them for them to be on the list ? (EM not ally but do have NAP)

See your claiming we are only hitting inactives was Reef not growing before we removed him in the north ? Face facts both sides are holding there own in this war. Remember we are not the tribe that just kicked a player for losing vills (lord sherlock).

As Pablo said: sherlock wasn't kicked. But on another related note: what happened to Xan? He suddenly became brown. Not to mention Superhoops after war was declared and he lost a village. ;)

Replay to point 1 - Hope Reef is ok in RL as he is a good lad. See his profile was changed to ... was this to hide that he was co-played and the stats show the account was active and nobling.

Replay to point 2 - Screenshot would be nice. Don't think we will get to see one like lol

Question - Do you have a NAP with ~R3S~ family ?

This is the first real war and no dought the last war of this world with the noble 50 fields its going to be a long one so i will no dought quit way before any tribe gets close to 99% dom but i did not read the settings before starting.

1) We hope as well

2) You really think we'd lie about something as trivial?
xU19C4f.png

3) Not that our diplo really concerns you, but not that it matters/reveals much: no we don't. We have one alliance (guess who :eek:) and at war with almost every tribe AFA been talking to, to make an alliance against us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7321

Still waiting on me screenshot

xan was kicked and Supperhoops left well before the NAP's ended so was kicked at about the same time ER kicked 300warriors was kicked but did not bring them up mind you have spent time in that tribe and where unhappy with the leadership of ER mind you you probably know more about that than me lol

DeletedUser

My god, you guys sure do love to play the victims :| I can hear the violin from over this side of the pond.

Inactives on both sides!

Alliances on both sides!

Criers and whingers on both sides!

Send us a list of your inactives guys, and we'll be sure to avoid them like a plague if it makes you all less bitter eh? On a side note, we're not telepathic so we can't tell when one of your lads are having Real Life Problems. So perhaps we can all stop playing the victim repeatedly. After so many years playing and this card still gets played so much. Baffles me.

Can we move past the lame stuff already?

On a more productive note, those stats are looking damn smexy. Good honest fair fight I'd say, and hats off to all those involved. Looks like it's shaping up to be a lot more of an equal fight than a lot of people thought :)

DeletedUser12021

Still waiting on me screenshot

Open the spoiler tags in my message ;)

@Lakadaem: you get me entirely wrong. By all means I don't say avoid inactives. That'd be dumb really. They're inactive so those villages should be nobeled or else that's not a smart move.

I'm saying I'm curious about the stats in a month when those inactives have been dealt with on both sides. ;)

DeletedUser

Well I can understand that point mate. When the inactives are removed it will be more interesting, though there might always be some.

I guess I shouldn't read so many posts in one go, as it gives an impression of a barrage of complaints :D

DeletedUser7321

Daluicis did not think you where laying but am never going to say no to a screenshot ;)

DeletedUser

I'm saying I'm curious about the stats in a month when those inactives have been dealt with on both sides. ;)

why, because there will be more inactives then! You so naive to not know that? It's not so much in a major war the tribe that can attack the best, but the tribe that can manage its activity and inactives that will have the best longevity and generally out last it's opponents.

surely you know this, why else recruit poor players from hogs :p

DeletedUser

Who do a.f.a have in their alliance and who have they spoken to, to join forces against you? Im intrigued. Id like to think im in the know regards a.f.a but I do not have a clue who you refer to. As laka said both sides have inactives and isolated players but you can only fight who is there in front of you. Person who posted the stats had a bit of a mare all round so I would not take much notice of it. But it is fairly even so far with tc edging it being the more aggressive tribe to date. So good luck all and lets make it a war to remember for the right reasons

Bruce