TC & ER versus... AFA (& their little alliance)

DeletedUser6603

My god, you guys sure do love to play the victims :| I can hear the violin from over this side of the pond.

Inactives on both sides!

Alliances on both sides!

Criers and whingers on both sides!

Send us a list of your inactives guys, and we'll be sure to avoid them like a plague if it makes you all less bitter eh? On a side note, we're not telepathic so we can't tell when one of your lads are having Real Life Problems. So perhaps we can all stop playing the victim repeatedly. After so many years playing and this card still gets played so much. Baffles me.

Can we move past the lame stuff already?

On a more productive note, those stats are looking damn smexy. Good honest fair fight I'd say, and hats off to all those involved. Looks like it's shaping up to be a lot more of an equal fight than a lot of people thought :)

No bitterness Lak - its just a shame Reef had to go. He went up there for a reason, he wanted a fight ;-). Would've been fun to watch! I would usually agree with you about the RL excuse thing, but its genuine in Reef's case. Anyone who knew him from W1 would know that. He's a cracking bloke and not the sort to drop his tribe in it.

Anyways, yeah, lets move on! The stats are very interesting, and I think they were always going to be messy initially. Once all the 'tidying up' has been done on both sides, and there is just a solid frontline, that's when we will see how things really are I reckon!

Oh and just for you longhorn, your second screenshot ;-)

sherlock_zps6b7a51b4.png

DeletedUser12021

Daluicis did not think you where laying but am never going to say no to a screenshot ;)

I already provided one and now Pablo gave you a second for free. ;)

why, because there will be more inactives then! You so naive to not know that? It's not so much in a major war the tribe that can attack the best, but the tribe that can manage its activity and inactives that will have the best longevity and generally out last it's opponents.

surely you know this, why else recruit poor players from hogs :p

I'm far from naive actually. I know all to well there might be more inactives in a month.
But what you fail to realize, which is naive on its own, is that there is certainly a link between attacking (keeping the pressure up) and the other sides getting more inactives about it. That's also why stats in a month will be more interesting

Oh and at least try to get your facts right. We never recruited from HOGS.

DeletedUser

Not really? You will get more inactivity in the rear if people have nothing to noble. In a world with such a short noble limit, tagging is so much easier. So it comes down more to the ability of the player than the volume of attacks. The right players will thrive on it. In fact it seems more Tc/er players have been suffering. If you blame isolated clusters, then poor planning or thinking at having remote villages or villages not stacked?

in regards to hogs, I'm too lazy to check stats to see which tribe your in, but hogs are in yours or your allied tribe. And one of them is hilarious when he gets incomings. So good luck with that.

DeletedUser

xan was kicked and Supperhoops left well before the NAP's ended so was kicked at about the same time ER kicked 300warriors was kicked but did not bring them up mind you have spent time in that tribe and where unhappy with the leadership of ER mind you you probably know more about that than me lol

Wouldn't know about Hoops issues but 300warriors just went red without saying anything. It's true the leadership of ER has a major failing ..... their psychic skills are abysmal. :icon_razz:

No tribe is perfect so issues will always arise. The leaders of ER are pretty available though and will try and resolve problems if told about them. As with most you tend to get out what you put in.

In any event it only makes sense for any tribe to kick a genuinely inactive player.

DeletedUser12401

Well that was a read, almost makes me wish I'd been on here last night instead of having a few drinks with my missus and enjoying myself ;-)

DeletedUser7941

is it depression with reef a lot of the players i go after end up with what i call turtle depression it means they stop attacking and they wont talk to me any more

can i ask who eva is sitting the reef account to pleaz message me back i get lonely and i like to talk to strangers :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser717

No bitterness Lak - its just a shame Reef had to go. He went up there for a reason, he wanted a fight ;-). Would've been fun to watch! I would usually agree with you about the RL excuse thing, but its genuine in Reef's case. Anyone who knew him from W1 would know that. He's a cracking bloke and not the sort to drop his tribe in it.

Indeed. I was wondering what was going on. Sad to hear Reef left, good luck with whatever the reason was.

DeletedUser

I would usually agree with you about the RL excuse thing, but its genuine in Reef's case.

I never said anything about it being excuses for Reef, or anyone. I don't know Reef, and obviously I wish him all the best in his problems. I merely said all sides should stop complaining about inactives being hit. It happens on all sides, and in a lot cases is impossible to detect anyway.

DeletedUser10842

Again....

I like the stats, I've played a few worlds, and trust me, it gets very boring fighting a one sided war in this game.

Its far too early to decide who is going to win, lets be realistic, everyone has there own ideas, everyone will defend their own tribe, I can tell you who I'm fairly confident will win, but I cant promise it yet.

AFA and allies, keep up the good work.

We have all only just started, were picking at the vulnerable areas, things are going to change soon enough when players start defending themselves properly.

In case anyone cares, and I wont lose sleep if you dont, or dont agree with me, heres my guess at whats to come.

TC/ER alliance will win this war,
TC and ER dukes will have a group hug, naked n stuff,
Two tribes will merge and become "insert previous world winning tribe name here",
Dukes of TC will get married, to each other,
Deadlybymistake will be shipped off with the Mars1 project, with poor internet connection on the red planet,
At this point dubby the mule will have returned and taken over the biggest w16 account before catting himself to the ground,
Lord sherlock will still be sniping nobles.

I estimate the world to end 01/04/2014, eventually won by RIF.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7547

Dubby is an unbelievable player! I was in his UK1 tribe, VEEP :p

He certainly is, I was on a world with him too, that tribe was named after a league we were both in, on xperteleven - another fine way to waste time lol

DeletedUser

He certainly is, I was on a world with him too, that tribe was named after a league we were both in, on xperteleven - another fine way to waste time lol

Oh I remember it well! The tribe started out as just a group having a bit of fun, and didn't take the game all that seriously, but a couple of them turned out to be good and stayed on :p I think most if not all have left by now though..

DeletedUser6603

Lol, love it!

I think we should get a bring back dubby campaign going :)