A Lesson for TEA

DeletedUser

I have a question for all the slap minions, including annihilated:

Here it goes:
You all have a "truck driver" mentality. It means you don't think much, you just post. It's crystal clear that Matt's ego is hurt and it got burried deep underground from such a pathetic performance on the 2014 Speed Championship, so his only chance of getting it back up is trying to beat the one who led the winning team (RO) to victory.

Question is: WHAT DO I GAIN FROM THIS ROUND? What's in it for me?
To say that I beat Matty? Been there, done that. And he refused to admit it it was fair and square, plus accused me of lack of fair play. So bring something worthy of my time to the table. Otherwise, don't waste it.

Here's what would make a good temptation for me to accept yet ANOTHER 1 vs. 1.

In the meanwhile, if there is NOTHING GOOD ENOUGH that you can offer me - move along. Read this well - you HAVE to bring something to the table, something worth of my time. I am on a winning streak, while Matty is nominated for this summer's epic failure. I suggest him to get ready for the upcoming UK Championship, would be a shame if he were to lose it the same way he lost every single championship he played against me or my team :(

Cheers.

To be honest I wouldn't normally bother replying to your comments, but since this one intentionally includes me (I'm glad you think so highly of me) I'm going to have to.

I'm willing to put money on it that I think more than you before I post, which is evidenced by your blatant attempts to worm out of this 1v1. I'm not supporting Matt in this confrontation, I just want the 1v1 to happen, it would amuse me greatly. Perhaps the real reason Matt wants a 1v1 is because he's sick of hearing you brag about achievements you never made, example: "the one who led the winning team (RO) to victory".

Everyone knows you didn't lead that team.

What do you gain from this 1v1? Your integrity to start with. Your words say one thing and your actions say another; you say you're better than Matt and not afraid of another 1v1, but all I've seen so far are excuses. Pull yourself together, if you beat him once then you should be able to beat him again, right?

Nobody has to offer you anything, if you back out of this 1v1 you're just going to look like a coward and a fool to pretty much everyone. What do you gain from this 1v1? A chance to maintain your reputation, otherwise nobody will take you seriously.

DeletedUser13101

Finally! Someone speaking sense.

I actually doubt anyone is going to read all that though :/

DeletedUser12038

I did read it Mehh ;) I think Adrian is bether then matt he probly is i dont see why he should beat him a 2nd time :) Well go 4 it but why not let the mod make a 1v1 round for them so this forum stuff could stop?

DeletedUser

how many people answering adrians posts, its got nothing to do with you all, let it out for matt and adrian!!!

DeletedUser

I have a question for all the slap minions, including annihilated

how many people answering adrians posts, its got nothing to do with you all, let it out for matt and adrian!!!

Just thought I'd reply to a post directed (partly) at me. What else would we have to talk about on these forums if not for a bit of "flavour of the month" hype.

However, I agree a new thread should be set up for this.

DeletedUser

yh but you posts are teling them to sort out the 1v1, yet your spamming the forum.

DeletedUser11069

Matt failed to admit he has lost the previous 1v1s.
What makes you think Matt will go full honest this time? What will be so different this time than what it was the last 15+ times?
What prevents Matty from just keeping making excuses, or just "disappearing" for 3 months, letting everyone forget and then come in and spam the forums "I WANT A 1V1 YOU LOSE"? :p

Common sense pls
*moonwalks away*

DeletedUser

What makes you think Matt will go full honest this time? What will be so different this time than what it was the last 15+ times?
What prevents Matty from just keeping making excuses, or just "disappearing" for 3 months, letting everyone forget and then come in and spam the forums "I WANT A 1V1 YOU LOSE"? :p

Common sense pls
*moonwalks away*
Yh.. Probably Adrian on Double D again
In any case, you're wrong. And I can count the number of times I've lost to Adrian since that 1v1 with no fingers. That means none Tobi bar perhaps a 100% loyalty crap round.

THAT is the real reason he's trying to worm his way out. I mean, in the original 1v1 he made the round. Had access to the settings and changed them without informing me. Still, only won on point difference.

See if this 1v1 happens, he knows and even his supporters know he'll lose. Again, like he has done in every round ever since that round. The guy is too afraid to even play properly when I'm on now so he has a prepared excuse... :lol: I need not show you where that has happened.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with sense

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Common sense pls
*moonwalks away*
dorin i guess lc+deff didnt really work out in masters did it :lol:

DeletedUser8097

Perhaps the real reason Matt wants a 1v1 is because he's sick of hearing you brag about achievements you never made

Here's the non-editted list of achievements I bragged about:

You have 2 options - either tell me which one "I never made" or apologize for doing what SLAP is best at - spreading false rumors.
I will be waiting for the apologies.

In the meantime, do know that I find it extremely amusing that publicly you post stuff like these, but IN PRIVATE you are begging me to teach you how to play speed :lol:

Am I the only one who finds it amusing, that a SLAP minion who is supporting Matt, does not ask MATT to teach him - but comes to me? =))

(printscreens of you asking me to teach you how to play speed will be provided if asked for it or if you deny this)

1. You did not congratulate me, you INSULTED me. Lisa editted your post and made fun of you by pretending you congratulated me (check editted part). Bet you even got banned for what you initially wrote.

2. This is what you said before our 1 vs. 1 last time.

They will only see me obliterating you, like I have your entire team. Prepare to quit the game Adrian - You already know you've lost.

Remember what everyone saw? Me, pushing your face, deep down into the ground, while you were choking in your own tears? Try to be a little more original in declarations this time.

3. I make my own schedule. I play who I want, when I want, if I decide I get something out of it. Liars, wounded egos and sore losers do not dictate their wishes to me just because they lost a championship, lacked players and look like fools. If it gets to a 1 vs. 1 - it will be EXACTLY like the last time - when **I** will say so, when **I** will decide it benefits me, and if the other guy will have time. In the meantime - feel free to go cry in your corners. Valid for all SLAP minions around here. Or you can start trading resources for PP on normal worlds - 20k is not that much if "an entire army of players" starts gathering it =))

Be well.

harvey_win_big_lose_small.jpg

DeletedUser

lol.
On the minor point:
Don't think Annihilated is really "backing" me just saying,
"Y u no fight matt if u so good"
Which everyone is undoubtedly wondering.

Oh an I lol'd at that threat.
The Coward said:
I will help you aslong as you do and say what I command else I will blackmail you with printscreens
The hole you're digging yourself... You'll need to learn Chinese soon enough :lol:

The Coward said:
You did not congratulate me, you INSULTED me. Lisa editted your post and made fun of you by pretending you congratulated me (check editted part). Bet you even got banned for what you initially wrote.
No, that was me referencing my ban which was why I had not responded sooner. As you are well aware, that is illegal on the forums - also explaining my absence. Unless ofcourse you are trying to say Lisa directly edited my post to just congratulate you, wait that is what you're saying isn't it :lol:
We both know the truth, everyone reading that post will understand the truth. Your desperate lies were already showing, but now they're just BOOMING. :icon_razz:

The Coward said:
Me, pushing your face, deep down into the ground, while you were choking in your own tears? Try to be a little more original in declarations this time.
I'm sure this is what you got off too in that vivid imagination. In reality you won on point difference. That is all. I assure you in this 1v1 you will be rimmed, and if you restart, rimmed again. I will leave no doubt who is better.

Lot of talk, I'm responding simply just to prove WHO you are to everyone reading. In reality, you've already accepted - Literally. Duckje (Masters Community Manager) just couldn't finish making the round due to RL, so I have. So I don't NEED to say or do anything. :)

The round is booked, be there or not. It will not affect the outcome - Me winning Tobi, incase you missed that.

It'll just be a disappointing show for everyone.

P.S.
Cute Harvey Spectre poster, but you're no where near smart enough to imitate his character.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Well if anything but more Spam, I must congratulate both Matt and Adrian on excellent use of the English language whilst posting in the forums - refreshing to see these days!!!!

:)

DeletedUser

Here's the non-editted list of achievements I bragged about:

You have 2 options - either tell me which one "I never made" or apologize for doing what SLAP is best at - spreading false rumors.
I will be waiting for the apologies.

You're going to be waiting a very very long time. I already pointed out that you did not lead the RO team, so you lied. Plus, as Matt has already pointed out, you won the last 1v1 by points, you didn't noble him at all. I Wouldn't call that "pushing his face into the ground", you just won on points and it was the most anti-climactic victory I've ever seen (hence why I'd like to see a rematch). You really are clutching at straws.

In the meantime, do know that I find it extremely amusing that publicly you post stuff like these, but IN PRIVATE you are begging me to teach you how to play speed :lol:

Am I the only one who finds it amusing, that a SLAP minion who is supporting Matt, does not ask MATT to teach him - but comes to me? =))

(printscreens of you asking me to teach you how to play speed will be provided if asked for it or if you deny this)

What I find hilarious is that you think you're the only one I've asked to answer my questions. Do you really think you're that special? :lol:
Why would I be ashamed of asking for advice? I've asked about 5 players to answer some of my questions, including you, matt, someonenoob? and amateurhour. You don't need to provide the printscreens, I will: :lol:

Adrian.png

someonenoob.png

Amateurhour.png

If you're attempting to blackmail me to stop me from pointing out how cowardly you are for backing out of this 1v1, then you need to try much, much harder.

I tell you what; prove to me that you're worthy of giving me advice by beating matt in this 1v1, outright. Otherwise your advice is about as useful to me as a book with blank pages.

goahead.gif