A Lesson for TEA

DeletedUser

so true what sam said about pestering with questions. i remember every round i would ask peoples lc count.

DeletedUser8097

Adrian D said:

You're going to be waiting a very very long time. I already pointed out that you did not lead the RO team, so you lied.

Oh :(

001.png

002.png

Waiting for your apologies, silly SLAP minion.

Plus, as Matt has already pointed out, you won the last 1v1 by points, you didn't noble him at all.

winners_and_losers.gif

DeletedUser8097

You printscreened yourself inviting people?

I printscreened a month ago what I KNEW I would need today to prove you and annihilated are 2 lying little noobs, noob :)

Talk about thinking 10 steps ahead. Just like speed, chess and thinking many steps ahead doesn't seem to be your game either.

DeletedUser13101

Adrian your ego is getting slightly bigger than .uk pro's. Better watch out in case it explodes :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Talk about thinking 10 steps ahead. Just like speed, chess and thinking many steps ahead doesn't seem to be your game either.
Ok hotshot.

What is your 10-step plan to getting out of this 1v1 you agreed to?

DeletedUser13101

Haha I gotta hear what 10 lame excuses he comes up with...

DeletedUser

I printscreened a month ago what I KNEW I would need today to prove you and annihilated are 2 lying little noobs, noob :)

i thought the leader of every national team was their speed admin ???

DeletedUser8097

No plan needed. I'm actually looking forward to the 20k PP transfer, your apologies and setting up the round afterwards.
And apologies from Annihilated as well...))

PS: This room is getting slightly full of SLAP slaves, I'ma go take a fresh-aired walk. In the meanwhile, you can trade some resources on W20.

Here's another dedication, for all the championship failures of this summer around here...))

excuses_championship.gif

PS: All of you spamming doesn't mean I am forgetting about Annihilated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13101

No plan needed. I'm actually looking forward to the 20k PP transfer, your apologies and setting up the round afterwards.
And apologies from Annihilated as well...))

PS: This room is getting slightly full of SLAP slaves, I'ma go take a fresh-aired walk. In the meanwhile, you can trade some resources on W20.

Here's another dedication, for all the championship failures of this summer around here...))

excuses_championship.gif

By SLAP slaves, I'm guessing you mean people like me yawning at your boring posts?

5 seconds until ego explodes... Wait for it... Wait for it... Oh nothing happened... That's a shame :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hi Uk.pro / Adrian,

Seeing my son needs to be in the hospital at the end of the week we can't hold the round this week. This means we've got next week to get this going.

I've created a doodle for you to state your availability:
http://doodle.com/57xtnemse3t6vddf

Just fill it up asap so we can set this up. If you've both got 3 matches I will set up 3 rounds so you have a best of 3.

The settings of the round will be an exact duplicate of the Speed Championship settings... You can suggest 1 and only 1 change to this and I will take this into consideration.
More changes are only possible if you BOTH agree on them.

For your record: We're holding this round because you 2 keep fighting on who's best on the TribalWarsMasters forum. I really don't care what happens or has happened in any other community. Fight it our here or don't talk about it here (and that is something we will enforce).

In case one of you decides not to play, I will still set up 1 round. If the other player joins he is victorious and I will not accept any more bickering.

It doesn't really affect me either way Adrian. You don't turn up, al make my own thread call it something like yours, go onto say you're a coward wimp bla bla and then include all the printscreens of me beating you ever since that "1vs1" last year. See that's my plan. It works because you haven't beaten me once. :)

But out of interest does ANYONE still believe this silly old egotistical noob is better?

My last post on the matter. I will continue to update if the details of the 1v1 change.

DeletedUser13101

"My last post on the matter"

I doubt that ^^

EDIT: Anyway may the best man win the 1v1 if it ever starts xD

DeletedUser

I'm actually looking forward to the 20k PP transfer,
:lol: Not happening.
your apologies and setting up the round afterwards.
:lol: Not happening. You think you can be trusted to handle the settings? Duckje can do it when he's available.
And apologies from Annihilated
:lol: Definitely, not happening.
You're bigging yourself up as the "Leader of RO" because you set up the tribe for one round? Way to go, I bet it took some serious "leadership" to press that "Create Tribe" button.

Literally Adrian your attempts to get out of this are embarrassing. 1v1 Matt and get it over with. No excuses, no bribery, no blackmail. Just man up. Oh, and just to counter your frequent "slap minion!" accusation every time I back you into a corner: no, I'd be saying the same things to Matt if he were the one backing out.

Good. I hope you never forget me. I'm glad that the severely underwhelming "leader" of RO holds me in such high esteem.

DeletedUser12407

the noob tribalwars world cup where only retarded idiots played because it was while the football world cup.

it is as much overhyped as lionheart12345684897 as twtotal champion :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator: