Open offer for all challenges Sunday 18th January 2015

DeletedUser7179

Then stop making the same thread.

Quite clearly they are different threads... this was about a 1v1 you failed to book with 2 days notice and therefore lost! The other is a new separate offer for the 15th of Feb. I can see how that would be difficult for someone with a brain the size of a pea to comprehend!

DeletedUser

Quite clearly they are different threads... this was about a 1v1 you failed to book with 2 days notice and therefore lost! The other is a new separate offer for the 15th of Feb. I can see how that would be difficult for someone with a brain the size of a pea to comprehend!

1. only 2 days
2. only for you
3. postponing it weeks is not a solution

DeletedUser7179

1. only 2 days
2. only for you
3. postponing it weeks is not a solution

Siler I know you have become a SLAP! nub (like I predicted you would) but Surely as your new there may still be a little bit of mental capacity left in your mind.

2 days is more than enough notice
Postponing to when I did was my only option as I already have plans at the weekends and I work all week!

As for insulting me... please tell me why you dislike me other than the fact you are trying to play up to your new SLAP! buddies...
I have no problem with you and no problem with you being in SLAP! but at least do me a favour and use ur own mind to form your opinions... Not everyone in SLAP! is a complete imbecile and you don't have to be either!

DeletedUser

You've never booked a rented a round, so don't tell me what is and isn't enough time.

DeletedUser7179

You've never booked a rented a round, so don't tell me what is and isn't enough time.

Apart from the round you never showed up for on the 20th jan last year! as per the oldest challenge! Come on Matt im sure even your own puppets are starting to see how desperate you are getting with this rubbish! lol

DeletedUser7179

Show me that round. Does it even exist?

It doesn't because Duckje was kind enough to give me a refund because I pre warned him you would not show up! ANd he was in a friendly mood as I was helping him set up the inter server championships!

DeletedUser

It wasn't. Lol.

You are the ignorant on the matter of booking rounds and the timescale of which it takes to make them, so don't educate the good .uk forum users on a matter of which you know nothing.

That is how to properly use the word ignorant.

DeletedUser7179

It wasn't. Lol.

You are the ignorant on the matter
That is how to properly use the word ignorant.

You are the ignorant on the matter?? Seriously?? I don't know why I even bother lol

DeletedUser

I'm using my phone as I am on the go. But congratulations on once again knit-picking my comments in order to deflect from the point of my post.

Which was, you've never had a rented round.

DeletedUser7179

I'm sorry Matt but you lose again... you can not try to correct someone and say they have bad English.. or Grammar and then get your ignorance proven and say i'm knit picking... You failed miserably at trying to look educated!

I have booked many rounds and actually helped with the testing, of setting up the rounds. so in fact I have more knowledge on this matter than 99% of people! So please before making inaccurate claims check your facts and go back to school! lol

DeletedUser11069

Renting a round doesn't require a year, you can set up a round in less than 24 hours if nobody has booked a round at that time already.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Well the fact of the matter is that the round was unable to be set up.

you can not try to correct someone and say they have bad English.. or Grammar and then get your ignorance proven and say i'm knit picking...

He isn't knit picking, everything you write is gibberish.

DeletedUser7179

What is gibberish? its perfectly good English! My use of the word ignorant was proven correct, he just failed to understand the meaning!

It was able to be set up...
But if it wasn't as you say... how does that mean I never showed and lost?? Now that is gibberish and the ramblings of someone who quite clearly isn't all at home!

DeletedUser

Siler I know you have become a SLAP! nub (like I predicted you would) but Surely as your new there may still be a little bit of mental capacity left in your mind.

2 days is more than enough notice
Postponing to when I did was my only option as I already have plans at the weekends and I work all week!

As for insulting me... please tell me why you dislike me other than the fact you are trying to play up to your new SLAP! buddies...
I have no problem with you and no problem with you being in SLAP! but at least do me a favour and use ur own mind to form your opinions... Not everyone in SLAP! is a complete imbecile and you don't have to be either!

Imo 2 days are not enough, everybody has a life outside of tw, so does matt, so do you. If you ask me, you should try and play it, since matt has accept your conditions too, you may aswell accept his.

Ive never insulted you in any way, im always neutral and have an unbiased opinion.. hell, i even told matt that i will always keep my own opinion and will never talk shit to make slap look better. (on the forum)

please quote my insults and will take back everything.

Btw. youre insulting non-stop ;D