Open offer for all challenges Sunday 18th January 2015

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
But if it wasn't as you say... how does that mean I never showed and lost?? Now that is gibberish and the ramblings of someone who quite clearly isn't all at home!

Didn't you say he didn't book the round therefore he lost? Hypocritical much?

Jobson, for your next post just write "excuse" and we will make it up because i'm sure your almost out of em.

DeletedUser8412

But if it wasn't as you say... how does that mean I never showed and lost??

It wasnt that you never showed in a round. Its cos you blatantly refused to give matt a date to reschedule. You then went and created pretty much the same thread but made even more demands on the 1v1 and postponed it by 1 month.

DeletedUser7179

Yes he didn't book the round... so he lost...
But him not booking the round doesn't mean I lost... Do you not understand the logic?? I was there ready to go it was his responsibility to book the round and he didn't!

Siler I am not backing out or changing any story.. I gave him a date and he failed to book it... so I've given him another time! and being the ignorant person he is hes 'allegedly' booked one at 6 hours notice on a Friday night and expects me to play?

Explain to me why it is so difficult to just accept the time I offered which is well in advance and would give him plenty of opportunity to book the round?

DeletedUser8412

Why should he pay for the round, play when you want to, and play your settings. Just to crush your already undeserved ego? Everyone except your uksc buddies already know matt is the superior player and leader.

DeletedUser7179

It wasnt that you never showed in a round. Its cos you blatantly refused to give matt a date to reschedule. You then went and created pretty much the same thread but made even more demands on the 1v1 and postponed it by 1 month.

Need I remind you that you've already backed out of the 1v1 challenge last Sunday. You've already lost.

Daser Matt is claiming I lost and backed out of the round... so It is about that!

I said I would come back with another time I will be able to make it. What any reasonable thinking person would have done would be... Say ok I will face you then! not jump and down and scream face me now like a 3 year old would!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Daser Matt is claiming I lost and backed out of the round... so It is about that!

I said I would come back with another time I will be able to make it. What any reasonable thinking person would have done would be... Say ok I will face you then! not jump and down and scream face me now like a 3 year old would!

but what about this?

Why should he pay for the round, play when you want to, and play your settings. Just to crush your already undeserved ego? Everyone except your uksc buddies already know matt is the superior player and leader.

DeletedUser8412

the fact is you didnt come back with another time. You came back with another thread and changed the already agreed arrangements. Also please stop insulting slap members and then claiming they insulted you, you have a problem with matt noone else, so leave it at that.

DeletedUser7179

I insulted Matt and siler replied only you would... and thus insulting me in matts defence!
I'm quite within my rights to insult someone who has no respect for anyone other than himself and in the past has been banned for insulting me and my family!

Matt should pay for the round because as mentioned earlier he backed out of a round I paid for last year claiming he was waiting for a new computer! Therefore ive paid for one so he can! Nothing too crazy about that?
I have no ego... I make mistakes and am not the greatest player I admit that!

DeletedUser8412

Siler never insulted you. And matt already agreed to pay for a round, but not one in a months time with your preferred settings.

DeletedUser7179

Siler and Patris I understand you are both new and do not fully understand the history of .uk! All you see is someone insulting your dictator and you take offence... That is understandable!
Anyone who knows better and is a reasonable person would understand why Matt is treated the way he is! You've been here 5 minutes and just joined someone as its easier to play with the people who play regularly than it is to play against them and actually fight for a win! I have no issue with that or you!

DeletedUser8412

Siler I know you have become a SLAP! nub (like I predicted you would) but Surely as your new there may still be a little bit of mental capacity left in your mind.

Not everyone in SLAP! is a complete imbecile and you don't have to be either!

Whats all this about then? And if any speed player deserved insults that would be you.

DeletedUser11069

Because if he wins he gets his pp back idk

DeletedUser7179

Siler never insulted you. And matt already agreed to pay for a round, but not one in a months time with your preferred settings.

And I agreed to fight him at his own settings.. after he bitched about it! He paid for a round that he claims wasn't set up so he can just move it to the 15th of Feb!

DeletedUser7179

Whats all this about then? And if any speed player deserved insults that would be you.

Why have I personally insulted you and your family?? No I don't believe I ever have.. I'm not that kind of person! I understand this is just a game. The only person I openly insult is Matt and that is with perfectly good reason!

DeletedUser

5vs5 is being moves to Saturday 24th.

19:00-23:00

I will give you tonight to reply to this challenge if you even have a team. If not, we make our own.
You had requested more time for this round, you had 6 days.
No excuses for this one.

Well what am I saying, you're the king of excuses :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Give me whatever you like you muppet... you need to sort the 1v1 for the date I have made available first!

DeletedUser

1v1 is sorted. You've now been updated on the 5v5.

You expect me to everything for you, yet call me the child? Do you wear a bib when posting on these forums? :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Hahaha this is so funny! The fact that anyone listens to you at all is beyond me!

I'm sorry folks I guess will never face me in a fair 1v1! You will just to have to sit there and listen to his claims forever!

DeletedUser8412

I'll 1v1 on the 18th, level 6 mines start 300 speed.

Ohh and dorin :

[20/01/2015 16:03:06] Double D.:if he is a liar and won't pay for it I will

Last edited by a moderator: