Open offer for all challenges Sunday 18th January 2015

DeletedUser7179

I'll 1v1 on the 18th, level 6 mines start 300 speed.

Ohh and dorin :

[20/01/2015 16:03:06] Double D.:if he is a liar and won't pay for it I will

The 18th is a Wednesday... I will be at work. Why is that so hard for you lot to understand that someone has a full time job??

DeletedUser8412

posted in the wrong thread, sorry. tis confusing how you made 2 threads saying the same thing. Meant the 15th.

DeletedUser7179

Fine... which time slot would you like?? Why 6 mines... raised starts are for stupid!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Jobson, remember that time you said that you were insulted by the very thought of people thinking that I could be troubling for you..

Now I know these aren't the reports of me pwning you last time, during that round were you apparently "beat" me, unfortunatly I lost them when my account was reset.. But I stumbled upon these and thought it was funny.

a6eb9c0b97141f3bb088353a0fae3c84.png

673f19d20f072986ff87108ec5641bdf.png

I wonder how "troubled" you felt that day. :lol:

If anybody got reports of lyingheart getting whooped, please feel free to share. Its funny.

:raven::raven::raven::raven::raven:

Last edited:

DeletedUser11380

Jobson, remember that time you said that you were insulted by the very thought of people thinking that I could be troubling for you..

Now I know these aren't the reports of me pwning you last time, during that round were you apparently "beat" me, unfortunatly I lost them when my account was reset.. But I stumbled upon these and thought it was funny.

a6eb9c0b97141f3bb088353a0fae3c84.png

673f19d20f072986ff87108ec5641bdf.png

I wonder how "troubled" you felt that day. :lol:

If anybody got reports of lyingheart getting whooped, please feel free to share. Its funny.

:raven::raven::raven::raven::raven:

I like how you lost your noble. ninjaturtle.

DeletedUser7179

I'm 99% sure those are fake reports... main reason is I never rename my village, especially to xxx!

Either way I'm 100% sure you could not have beaten me 1v1! even tho I do not remember playing that round at all especially as I was at work!

DeletedUser7179

I honestly can not remember the round but Patris if you do feel you are honestly better than me (which I doubt you actually do) then please feel free to set up a 1v1!

DeletedUser10769

I honestly can not remember the round but Patris if you do feel you are honestly better than me (which I doubt you actually do) then please feel free to set up a 1v1!

He does not think. He does not feel. He knows he is.