SLAP! vs ~MYR~ Defeat of the year?

DeletedUser8412

In time you will come to realise that statement isn't true. I've played for both SLAP and MYR and I think you're being blinded by your argument with James. You'll soon find that Matt tends to beg for support a lot 'cause he attracts a lot of hate, not only from MYR but randomers as well. MYR work by far greater in team plays both with supporting and timing attacks.

Private rounds are boring xD. The added threat of randoms makes skill that little bit more interesting. Can't blame us if people don't like SLAP on the servers and want to attack you all xD.

If you work so well as a team and have superior start up, then how do you ever lose to us? And if you want to talk about leadership, matt is quite clearly the superior leader.

Private rounds are better than any .uk round. Most fun round I played was slap vs MYR, uksc and tea, in the uk qualifier followed by the slap 3v3.

[13:56:25] Ray: i really think a real 5vs5 on masters is the funnest thing you can do on tw :D

Sounds to me like you rely on randoms to attack us to have any chance to win, is that why you's wont 5v5?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you work so well as a team and have superior start up, then how do you ever lose to us? And if you want to talk about leadership, matt is quite clearly the superior leader.

Private rounds are better than any .uk round. Most fun round I played was slap vs MYR, uksc and tea, in the uk qualifier followed by the slap 3v3.

[13:56:25] Ray: i really think a real 5vs5 on masters is the funnest thing you can do on tw :D

Sounds to me like you rely on randoms to attack us to have any chance to win, is that why you's wont 5v5?

I'm not commenting on start ups, you're being blinded, Daser.
If Matt was the superiour leader how does he explain SLAP's recent losses? How come he couldn't even organize the tribe to support him on Sunday?

Yes.. Thats obviously the reason.. /Facepalm. Everyone gets attacked by randomers, it's a public server.. build more spears and a higher wall and perhaps you'll survive with less losses. xD

DeletedUser8412

I dont know about sunday, I wasnt playing nor care enough to read old skype messages. What have slap lost recently exactly? A few random rounds? Again why dont you's just agree to 5v5? that will settle this argument. Take the matt vs jobson argument for example, matt beat jobson in a masters 1v1 now everyone knows matt is better. Why cant we just do the same thing tribe vs tribe?

DeletedUser

It's not my place to organize a 5v5. I have no quarms about playing in one.. It's a game and when I lose I don't cry, I accept defeat, congratulate and move on. When I win I do the same. Sort it with Adrian or James.

DeletedUser12656

adrian your long posts are boring

DeletedUser8097

Take the matt vs jobson argument for example, matt beat jobson in a masters 1v1 now everyone knows matt is better.

I'm sorry daser, allow me to explain it to you.
Matt *DID WIN* the round, but we do not consider him better than James. And he knows it as well, that's why he had such a poor PnP, ran away from the speed forums and never joins UK rounds alone, because he is crap at the game. Without having 3-4 SLAP players to back him up he is useless.

He won simply due to having an epic location, whilst James had basically no barbs. I know it, you know it. This is the only thing that EVERYONE KNOWS.

POSITIONING.png

So if you think that this was a fight where SKILL and BEING BETTER was what counted, not plain LUCK please do tell me.

DeletedUser12656

:icon_biggrin:

matt won easy going, accept it, move on.

matt > lion

DeletedUser8097

I already said Matt *DID WIN*. Nobody is denying that. But it was all about luck. Accept it and move on.

DeletedUser13240

Look, adrian is right and grim is kinda right. Matt won but not exactly fairly but no such thing as fair in war so cancel that. It does count on posistion so that's where adrian is right. Matt won. Accept that everyone and move on without him :lol:.
And the part about matt joining up with loads of slap players because he's crap is true. Maybe that's why he beat lionheart because of the decent area and not because he's better.

But it was good of matt to put an end to this stupid feud, yet you idiots continue it!

DeletedUser

Haven't seen many SLAP/MYR confrontations recently... All quiet on the western front?

DeletedUser

Strangely, I don't think SLAP will challenge that statement any time soon, since Matt left and caused a SLAP exodus from the forums. Hopefully they're still going in-game, they account for a pretty big part of the community after all.

DeletedUser8097

On a more hilarious note I saw necro did pretty awesome playing your account today.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
On a more hilarious note I saw necro did pretty awesome playing your account today.

Pretty obvious I wasn't playing. I left at 2pm and the account wasn't watched for 4hs.

SLAP! B team (I'll recruit players to win the round when I've already dominated and would easily win but don't have the activity) played poorly, to be fair, they aren't the most experienced.

DeletedUser8097

Pretty obvious I wasn't playing. I left at 2pm and the account wasn't watched for 4hs.

On another (this time ironic) note:

pathetic_slap_profile.png

And didn't you quit the forum? Or you'd like another session of mind♥♥♥♥?
I'm available and I'm just getting warmed up.

I mean, afterall, you should be enjoying your birthday instead of commenting on what an awesome performance you've done yesterday and what an epic profile you had to show off :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm more curious as to why you're so interested by what Neco's upto? :icon_neutral:

We agreed he would co my account during the day as long as he could, at which point I'd be back to pick up where I left off. I didn't come back until about 4 hours after we agreed; so the account was player-less. That's it.

What do you expect would happen?