SLAP! vs ~MYR~ Defeat of the year?

DeletedUser

Matt tried to claw his ego back by beating James and has realised other than that he's lost the server. he got smashed and quit before lc yesterday. Well.. SLAP were lost to their egos xD

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Are we still talking about this?

SLAP! pound for pound are a better team than MYR. Only an idiot would disagree.

but go ahead, please prove me right.. :)

Last edited:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
It is so weak that you lot actually know that we are the better players but out of spite will use the 9-4 card (which you lot obtained during unfair fights)

Absolutely pathetic.
No respect for any of you :)

DeletedUser13240

To disrespect someone you first have to have respect for them :lol:.

No such thing as a fair fight in a war game. Do you know anything :icon_rolleyes:?

DeletedUser13240

Hahahahahaha is that your reply when you get corrected :lol::lol::lol::lol:?

I'm pissing myself here. hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:.

DeletedUser13240

images

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Should be grimlock's profile picture for when he plays speed :lol:.
Why don't you take your anger out on me ig on speed instead of on here :lol:?
Maybe this will provoke you :lol:.
AQQmIhC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13523

Well I think ~MYR~ are terrible.

I personally have won 2 rounds for SLAP!. I was outnumbered on both occasions too. I have worked with both teams and I will Tell the honest truth.

~MYR~ are a good bunch of guys for example I think Ibradz Is a good player in his own right because he doesn't argue on the forums to boost his ego. Also Obsession (Sam) another good friend of mine admits that he is not the best my cant everyone just admit it and not act like a kid. For the rest of them I will wash my hands clean.

SLAP! As everyone knows I fought for them for 2 years so its not like I am licking there A**. Matt I argued with this guy for hours on end and it was the most pointless thing I have ever done as I was simply doing the same thing as him. I have grown to like Matt and I think he is a better team player than Jobson. Tho there are members of SLAP! I am not keen on like Siler. The reason I am not keen on Sler is due to him boosting his ego on the forum when lets be honest one of the worst in SLAP! . When did you last play bro ? Anyway Who cares.

In conclusion after fighting for both teams I think SLAP! is the better team because they actually work as a team

Cheers Sam

DeletedUser11069

Well I think ~MYR~ are terrible.

I personally have won 2 rounds for SLAP!. I was outnumbered on both occasions too. I have worked with both teams and I will Tell the honest truth.

~MYR~ are a good bunch of guys [...]

Error 404 Logic not found

Cheers Sam

The bolded part is contradictory ^^ Make up your mind :p

DeletedUser13240

Only opinion on this forum that makes any sense :icon_rolleyes:.
rep to ii.

DeletedUser

Good to see some actual discussion in here. So far it looks like MYR have the victory stats, that can't really be disputed. Whether they are better players or not is up for debate, but they're still winning. Surely if SLAP were as superior as you guys claim (pound for pound), then the "they outnumbered us" argument wouldn't really matter.

Not that I am biased towards either team; I enjoy the healthy competition.

DeletedUser8412

Slap is clearly the better tribe. If myr truly thought they were better they would agree to 5v5 us. Instead they make up stats and gangbang.

DeletedUser

That makes no sense dude. being outnumbered isn't pound for pound :)

It makes perfect sense. If you guys are far better than them one on one, then surely the only fair fight is if they outnumber you?

There's no real reason for them to 5v5 if they keep winning the rounds, which is where it matters. Hosting a 5v5 would just be for show, as much as I would like to see that.