SLAP! vs ~MYR~ Defeat of the year?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
It makes perfect sense. If you guys are far better than them one on one, then surely the only fair fight is if they outnumber you?

:icon_rolleyes:
Really dude?
Should I even waste my time responding?

There's no real reason for them to 5v5 if they keep winning the rounds, which is where it matters. Hosting a 5v5 would just be for show, as much as I would like to see that.

Nobody is disputing that they aren't winning rounds.
They wouldn't 5v5 us anyway and it wouldn't just be for "show" it would create an equal playing field , where they will lose.

DeletedUser13240

It makes perfect sense. If you guys are far better than them one on one, then surely the only fair fight is if they outnumber you?

There's no real reason for them to 5v5 if they keep winning the rounds, which is where it matters. Hosting a 5v5 would just be for show, as much as I would like to see that.

For some dumb reason I cant give you rep so will have to say it instead - Good post that does make perfect sense.

DeletedUser8097

I find it hilarious that of all the people it is YOU, Patrick Mortis, that opened his mouth in here.

You, that have lost to me in admitted fair fights in the last 2 weeks, more than any SLAP player.

I have saved all reports of your pathetic failures against me, plus the skype chats AND in-game messages.

In the last 2 weeks I have defeated in fair 1 vs. 1 encouners you, Speed Barbaar, Bro Hugz, Loker, Incoming Impact etc. You have all admitted to me that the fights could not get any more fair than they were.

So given these facts, there is one single question left on my mind: Why oh why are you opening your mouth right now, implying YOU are the better players in here, when we both have the in-game results of what you are actually worth?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
You think I'd stoop to your petty level to have an argument?
I thought you were better than that. So from here on out You'll never have my respect again.

Also, one fair fight you won against me.. I made a mistake.. who cares..

DeletedUser8097

Really? Is that all you have to comment? Nothing else to say? You think I would need the respect of someone like YOU, who cannot admit when he is OBVIOUSLY a much poorer player then the average of MYR, not to mention the best?

We all know your start up, we all know you cannot keep up with any of us - Luke, James, me, Dorin, Obsession or Sander, to say the least. Yet you act like some god of speed.
Please. It doesn't suit you. And it makes us all laugh. I could throw in a dozen of reports showing what a poor player you are. And we all know it.

As for the amount of times you've lost to me, including on rounds where you had the numeric advantage over me - I'd keep silence if I were you.

Just a reminder.

SLAP_3palakill.png

DeletedUser11069

What's the point of fair fights if you'll always use the "I made a mistake" excuse? What kind of player you are if you lose each fight because you've "made mistakes"each time? Don't you find it weird that you're the only one making mistakes in your 1v1s?

DeletedUser8097

OK, baby steps.

I want you to comment on the following statements:

We have encountered at least 4 times in the last 2 weeks, I did not have numerical advantage over you in any of them:

1. Round from above - I killed you with all of your, Matt's, and RW's deff, then I solely killed all of your remaining troops.
2. Round where you teamed littledrew to backtime me - you both lost.
3. Round where you teamed with some Fanta* guy to send you deff and backtime me - you both lost.
4. Round where you begged me to let you rebuild after you've lost.
Plus there's the round you so say "made a mistake". As far as I'm aware there's like at least 4 of them.

Tell me if this is what you call "crap" or the plain truth. Tell me if in at least one single round you have managed to outgrow me.
Not to mention there even was a #5 round where Aldegrion wanted to support me and I refused, in order to take you out on my own, remember this? Remember the forwarded messages?

You tried to talk about respect - I find it amusing, as all the other SLAP players I have defeated have gained by far more respect from me than you could ever dream of. I didn't want to go this far, but seeing all the lies you try spreading around here you leave me no choice.
And I know that deep inside you feel ashamed of yourself right now, but you've done it to yourself with your own hands.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I aint getting reeled into your bullshit, I already seen what it does to people.

If you wanna chat. Keep it simple and use shorter paragraphs. It is much easier to dissect your lies that way :)

DeletedUser12656

I couldn't care about myr/slap stuff anymore.

One thing that makes me laugh is the 9-4 lies. When did you start counting? eh
I remember when I use to play active we beat myr 5 maybe 6 times in a row. Maybe count all the wins and you will find slap have beat myr a lot more times, than myr beat slap.

DeletedUser8097

We started counting when Matty decided to make this very thread you are posting in, noob.

I find this moment in time quite ironic and rather amusing, don't you?

DeletedUser8412

Adrian why do you insist on lying all the time? This thread was made on the 14th of February, On the 15th James made one of his stupid threads claiming it was 4-1. Unless you beat us 4 times in less than 1 day you are lying again. Now please either stop posting this rubbish, or 5v5 us.

DeletedUser8097

For the upper frustrated lil' guy, I will have to quote myself AGAIN, without the need of editing my post:

We started counting when Matty decided to make this very thread you are posting in, noob.

I find this moment in time quite ironic and rather amusing, don't you?

Do you know what COUNTING means?

And we've been counting given what you, silly little slap noobs, were saying a few days before the thread. Given what you said, this thread was just a shot at healing your wounded ego.

Us starting to count was our way to respond to a dumb thread. And you losing 9 times while being able to beat us only 4 is the outcome of your silly leader's actions.

Here, let me freshen up your memory:

[6:44:05 PM] Patris|Necro.: agh..
[6:44:32 PM] Patris|Necro.: Still struggling to believe myr beat us 3 times
[6:44:45 PM] Patris|Necro.: It puts a real downer on the situation
[6:49:21 PM] Hasan: lost again?
[6:49:25 PM] Hasan: damn this is a bad streak

DeletedUser8097

So much on topic. The ultimate SLAP resort when miserably losing a debate.

But if you think those kind of replies are going to give me a HARD time, think again :lol:

Here's a shot from an Oscar-deserving movie.

[video=youtube;aSn1g-6h1OQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSn1g-6h1OQ[/video]

Now feel free to follow patris, daser or grimlock, and find a corner to cry your frustrations out.

DeletedUser

Well I think ~MYR~ are terrible.

I personally have won 2 rounds for SLAP!. I was outnumbered on both occasions too. I have worked with both teams and I will Tell the honest truth.

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player_kill&round_id=2316&subtype=att - Hurricane was the one to clear any members of MYR except you defending against 778 lc off me with Hurricanes support, after i laid waste to your spears. You won by bashing randomers after we left.
I couldn't find the other link but I know Galeck was the one to carry you to victory.

In conclusion after fighting for both teams I think SLAP! is the better team because they actually work as a team

Cheers Sam

In time you will come to realise that statement isn't true. I've played for both SLAP and MYR and I think you're being blinded by your argument with James. You'll soon find that Matt tends to beg for support a lot 'cause he attracts a lot of hate, not only from MYR but randomers as well. MYR work by far greater in team plays both with supporting and timing attacks.

Patris, yesterdays round was a fair 3v3 and we won. Matt got savaged and left changing his village name to 'G2G' knowing he'd been beaten. Grim eventually got cleared by me and barbed, then Sam backtimed my offense knowing i had been stacked and lost. SLAP didn't work as a team and therefore lost. We even lost 3/4 tribe def on google.ro 1.7k lc backtime on knal. Sam - Teamwork came out on top.

Nobody is disputing that they aren't winning rounds.
They wouldn't 5v5 us anyway and it wouldn't just be for "show" it would create an equal playing field , where they will lose.

Private rounds are boring xD. The added threat of randoms makes skill that little bit more interesting. Can't blame us if people don't like SLAP on the servers and want to attack you all xD.

Last edited by a moderator: