SLAP! vs ~MYR~ Defeat of the year?

DeletedUser10769

Except it wasn't really a rage was it? And the reason I called you out was because you were the one making childish digs at practically anyone who posted.

Irony...

You thrown a tantrum. You called me out :lol: You made yourself look like a fool. Thanks for teh lols

I find it funny that you constantly request 'proof' Matt, yet almost everything you post lacks grounding. 9 times out of 10 your posts come across as childish rage and finger pointing. Increasingly so as of late.
Can we have some wit back, please?

DeletedUser

You thrown a tantrum. You called me out :lol: You made yourself look like a fool. Thanks for teh lols

Whatever you say, bud. Would love to see you show me where I threw a tantrum :icon_rolleyes:. I'm done with you, your reasoning is abysmal, as is your attitude.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
:lol::lol:

Ugh, Matts' post(s) lack grounding?
That's obviously nonsense, he endlessly backs what he says with links, reports and facts etc..

The real irony here is that your view on him lacks any "grounding" whatsoever.

[EDIT]

Remember this?

@Matt
Annihilated said:
you can't really afford to have me as an enemy

Maybe your ignorant, hollow spite stems from an old dislike of him?

Last edited:

DeletedUser12564

That's obviously nonsense, he endlessly backs what he says with links, reports and facts etc..

[EDIT]

Remember this?

@Matt

No one can have him as an enemy, 3ms ping! I'd love to make some 3ms backtimes but my net is too poor.

DeletedUser10769

Whatever you say, bud. Would love to see you show me where I threw a tantrum :icon_rolleyes:. I'm done with you, your reasoning is abysmal, as is your attitude.

I have already proven that your reasoning lacks any sort of logic. It made good reading though. Once again thanks for teh lols :)

DeletedUser

[EDIT]

Remember this?

@Matt

PM, I also have no dislike for you, last time we spoke you seemed like one of the nicer people on here. However that post was from way back before you were around, and when Matt had about 19 different enemies, and SLAP! lost the Jubilee cup tragically. I think they only won one or two rounds out of the lot (a round which I helped them win). So when I made that post in response to Matt's raging at me for a reason I can't really remember, I simply told him that he couldn't afford me as an enemy given how many enemies he already had.

I'm glad he keeps that on his other account's sig, hope it serves as a reminder.

As for the 'age old hatred' accusation, I generally just dislike the clique attitude of slap: when you prance about with massive ego's I speak up, when you're more reasonable I'm reasonable in return. Just how I treat everybody.

No one can have him as an enemy, 3ms ping! I'd love to make some 3ms backtimes but my net is too poor.

Damn right, I don't miss backtimes, the only thing that slows it down is how long it takes the key to be pressed in :lol:

I'd just like to say, I got no problems with Annihilated. Just saying my bit.

You've said your bit, I've said mine.

DeletedUser13240

Drat!
f65H0YE.png

DeletedUser

theres no such thing as a counter, that some bs that jobson made up

DeletedUser12038

remember yesterday
both Matt n Incomming nub joined

Matt turned into a cute 230 points barb and incomming impact got nobled by strangers.

DeletedUser

Interesting reign for MYR at the minute, other than lionheart's loss you've been in charge.