SLAP! vs ~MYR~ Defeat of the year?

DeletedUser

d6d179ab1a3816837b9741885204415b.png

You afraid you can't get the same area twice in a row, or is it the fact that id you did I'd still beat you.

Number 7 guys. I hope you MYR nubs are keeping track, there have been so may times that I fear I may lose count

DeletedUser8412

You had a better starting area, and used that early advantage to rush axe and attack early, that is all. Fair play to you. Now either man up and 1v1 matt, or 5v5 slap.

DeletedUser7179

So he couldn't move? he couldn't have built swords if he knew I was building axe... there are things you can do against people if you know how to play! Its not an excuse!

As for the 1v1 with Matt.. I can't make someone face me who doesn't have the guts to! He knows deep down hes opperunities but hes bottled it every single time and decided to book rounds when he knows I can't play etc!

But I tell you what I will book a round on the 28th! Call your bluff and finally have you all put in your places! Not that it will happen because just like this 1 there will be an excuse I am 100% sure!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fair in SLAP! terms lol! Completely outnumbering is fair in the mind of SLAP! Unless they are outnumbered then it doesn't count! lol
Again, go prove that we outnumbered you if you can. :icon_rolleyes:
And the only people maintaing a score board is MYR players. As far as anyone in SLAP! is concerned it's around 453 - 6

DeletedUser7179

oh we've won 6 now? Glad you can admit you have lost a round then! Thats never happened before.. now all of a sudden you have lost 6! lol

DeletedUser

Yep, keep deflecting the "They outnumbered MYR!!!!!" subject.

Nobody notices.

DeletedUser7179

No deflecting... You know, I know, everyone else knows the truth. No point me keep proving it! You nubs won't accept defeat! Nor accept playing dirty tactics nor that you out number anyone!

You sit in the corner saying we are better than everyone else but can only beat us 2 times out of 7! You lot suck! We know it, you know it, everyone else knows it!

DeletedUser

No deflecting... You know, I know, everyone else knows the truth. No point me keep proving it! You nubs won't accept defeat! Nor accept playing dirty tactics nor that you out number anyone! !
I'd accept it if you can prove it so for the final time,

PROVE IT

DeletedUser

I find it funny that you constantly request 'proof' Matt, yet almost everything you post lacks grounding. 9 times out of 10 your posts come across as childish rage and finger pointing. Increasingly so as of late.
Can we have some wit back, please?

DeletedUser12564

I find it funny that you constantly request 'proof' Matt, yet almost everything you post lacks grounding. 9 times out of 10 your posts come across as childish rage and finger pointing. Increasingly so as of late.
let the rep fly

DeletedUser10769

You are one to talk Annihilated. Perfect description of your rage at me

DeletedUser10769

I just hope he gets over this unhealthy obsession of SLAP!