Biggest Haul Uk23?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

Who said were playing? Lol
Im only here for pp... But nauz taunted me into action lol
As for the 8am on a Sunday attack, well that was the most logical time to attack, he was least likely to be online then.

DeletedUser7179

Just been told they've agreed a NAP with my tribe too... honestly I thought Nauz had more integrity...

~DNA~ - Julius Caesar.
today at 09:51 Thanks Quote

We have secured a nap with S.C.O. so any attacks must stop

Rules of nap

No nobiling within each others 7x7

48 hour cooling off period when nap is dropped

DeletedUser13448

I am insulted you guys started world 23 without me.
Don't try it mate. I invited you but you said that you didn't have the time or something...

Edit: Wow, 7 paladins LMFAO. Nice teamwork.

DeletedUser8097

I killed 9 paladins once on a 2x world, impossible is nothing.

But the NAP thing is embarrassing:))

DeletedUser6488

Hahaha embarrassing for sure

What a smack in the face to lionheart aswell clear your biggest competitor then the tribe naps them

Now he has a good player able to rebuild unharmed who will seek retribution at some point

Horrible decision by the tribe should have at least insisted on there 'cleared' player(s) being kicked first :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Wait, you are supposed to play TribalWars as if it was SoloWars to retain integrity?

Does this rule come before or after the one about farming for your resources rather than purchasing them with premium?

DeletedUser

Support is fair enough, getting a NAP arranged is a different matter :-/

DeletedUser7179

I have no problem with you getting support that is part of the game.. even though it shows you have admitted your defeat!

Getting your tribe to agree to a NAP however is a little low. Anyway doesn't matter, I did what I needed to do to ensure I can sell my resources in peace for the foreseeable future :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I have no problem with you getting support that is part of the game.. even though it shows you have admitted your defeat!

TribalWars is not a 1 player game. You defeat players by rimming them, not by presenting them with an opportunity to work as a tribe.

As for the NAP, not my doing, though if you would like to attack I suppose I'd welcome the very cheap ODD.

DeletedUser7179

You have the better tribe.. I don't think anyone here will dispute that! But I would have thought you could accept you were cleared and beaten?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You have the better tribe.. I don't think anyone here will dispute that! But I would have thought you could accept you were cleared and beaten?

I was cleared. That's not something that needs to be accepted, it's a fact. Someone who gets cleared and then rebounds and outgrows their attacker though has hardly been defeated. This is of course a hypothetical, I've yet to outgrow you, I may not do so, but the potential for me to do so is still very much there.

DeletedUser8219

Wait, you are supposed to play TribalWars as if it was SoloWars to retain integrity?

Does this rule come before or after the one about farming for your resources rather than purchasing them with premium?

Its in the same section as the rule about not modding forums for worlds you play

But yes jobson is being silly

DeletedUser

Your all being silly imo :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe when nobles come out, you can try your luck on Nauz, lionheart :lol:.

DeletedUser13448

I was cleared. That's not something that needs to be accepted, it's a fact. Someone who gets cleared and then rebounds and outgrows their attacker though has hardly been defeated. This is of course a hypothetical, I've yet to outgrow you, I may not do so, but the potential for me to do so is still very much there.

Have to + that. Being cleared hardly means that you have been beaten. If you quit afterwards well then you could probably say so but Nauz still seems up for 23.

DeletedUser8097

Backed up by at least 7 others. Are you a speeder or a randomer? What would you say if you'd beat the crap out of Matt and then he'd be supported by daser, necro, incoming impact and 4 more noobs, after which he'd smash the walls with your smug face? Would you perhaps reconsider your position then?

Status
Not open for further replies.