Biggest Haul Uk23?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13448

Backed up by at least 7 others. Are you a speeder or a randomer? What would you say if you'd beat the crap out of Matt and then he'd be supported by daser, necro, incoming impact and 4 more noobs, after which he'd smash the walls with your smug face? Would you perhaps reconsider your position then?

I sense some bias in there as you are presumably Lionheart's buddy but yes, in speeds I would say that getting stacked would mean that you are defeated. Fair enough, but speed rounds are mostly played more by Individuals but normal rounds are played with players forming tribes. Supporting is part of the game and Nauz can always still outgrow Lionheart and be back in the game:D.

But even tho Nauz has not been beaten, credit still goes out to Lionheart for slowing him down more than he slowed himself down:O,
if you keep in mind that Nauz was his main rival.

DeletedUser12618

Its in the same section as the rule about not modding forums for worlds you play

But yes jobson is being silly

Sorry Folks. Nauzhror was just covering for me while I sorted out a computer problem and was unable to post.

I'm the mod for uk 23.

DeletedUser5582

This thread confuses me. I accept that Lion had some balls to make the attack and am guessing he got himself stacked before he attacked?

But what has he achieved bar willy waving on here?

You cleared someone and lost a third of your LC plus whatever was left when you cleared them again. Still no cats so why now?

Do I buy the argument that clearing a threatening player is wise without catting them? No. Especially when they have a tribe to back them up. Now you have the professional commentators backing you up to egg you on but their only wish is to see others humiliated so am not sure that this counts.

Then the rest of this thread you say some odd things.

Fair play. Altho I do hop that he has not given up.

Unfortunately he doesn't have much choice now

so here you say that he has quit? Then someone suggests he could get support?

True he could... But then he'd have to regrow all his troops whilst I continue to hit their support. Would be long... Drawn out and bloody! By the end everyone else would have taken over by miles. Better to quit and learn from the mistakes! Or the broken printer lol

so here you are saying that by getting support you could clear it but this would slow everyone down? So this backs up others saying why did you hit him without cats? Or are you now at this point desperately hoping he will quit? SO you can say you made him do this?

Then it seems you begin to have your doubts (or you play golf I can't decide which)

Who said were playing? Lol
Im only here for pp... But nauz taunted me into action lol
As for the 8am on a Sunday attack, well that was the most logical time to attack, he was least likely to be online then.

So much for the 1v1! haha!

So you spend a LOT of premium to build your acc then say you are just here to sell ressies?! Plus who mentioned a 1 v 1 (unless was in a mail but am sure you would have tied this to your willy and waved that about the forums too?

Then the Nap issue. Your tribe wanted it? But you portray it otherwise?

I mean what have you achieved here? you cleared a guy? I appreciate on speed forums this is the trigger for 100's of posts? Have you rimmed them, catted them? No

What it has done is to make you post stuff about how you are just here for the premium buying cough sorry selling. My bad :icon_rolleyes:

So enlighten us. Bar willy waving what exactly have you achieved?!

DeletedUser8219

Sorry to ruin your rant but jobson did have cats and he catted nauz's stable to 0 in one of the reports I have seen (idk about that target choice but meh seems reasonable I guess I don't rly cat people)

DeletedUser6695

Also, theoretically Jobson hitting/clearing/catting Nauz means he gets nobles first and doesnt get rimmed. Jobson smrt

DeletedUser

Sorry to ruin your rant but jobson did have cats and he catted nauz's stable to 0 in one of the reports I have seen (idk about that target choice but meh seems reasonable I guess I don't rly cat people)

You dont rly reach cats.

@Jo
So you spend a LOT of premium to build your acc then say you are just here to sell ressies?! Plus who mentioned a 1 v 1 (unless was in a mail but am sure you would have tied this to your willy and waved that about the forums too?

There is a huge advantage in building an early lead over most of the world and then selling resources, if you time it right you have a solid supply and the demand is still at 20pp per 1k, you can really make a ton more than you spent. Plus you get to play early game a bit too and race to 1k and say uk sucks.

DeletedUser5582

Plus you get to play early game a bit too and race to 1k and say uk sucks.

well that is what its all about right! :icon_wink:

I see both sides here but I think that Lion is protesting a little too much. I made him quit/please quit/meh am just here to sell ressies

All of which may be true but I still think he has every base covered. Nauz rims him "I was just here selling ressies" Nauz doesn't then for like forever will be willy waving saying I made Nauz quit.

Lion does have pedigree (if this not mixing cats and dogs) with getting rimmed and pulling the "I am here to sell ressies line"

For me the willy waving would have been more impressive if done a little later and with a cat train but that's just me or maybe it was a cold day when he made the post?

DeletedUser8097

OK allow me to explain it like to a 4-year old.

1. Consider this a clash of 2 titans. One got smashed hard into the ground. He needed 7 others to lift him back up.

2. Light up LightYo, your essay is embarrassing, even from the very beginning, where you assume James would ask to be stacked and would spread out his plan of attacking Nauz through his tribe of unknown randomers. Embarrassing!

3. There is no doubt in the long run Nauz will come on top. Nauz is a slow world player, he has the time and the patience to rebuild. Hands down to him for that. Hands down for the better LC count and the better farming (due to more time spent online or more coplayers).

4. James never intended to win the world. Nauz perhaps still plans on this, and it's in his power to achieve it. But at this very moment, James has proven his superiority in strategical planning, taking chances and has shown that having a better troopcount is not enough.

5. Accepting a NAP or asking for a NAP - no matter the order, how you put it or how it actually was - as long as it's AFTER Nauz got cleared - it's a sign of weakness. Skype mentioning that James was a good noble target proves Nauz is either seriously underestimating everyone or highly overestimating himself. Asking for your tribe to defend you is OK, afterall it **IS** tribalwars not SOLOwars, but at that very moment, the question regarding who would win in an encounter between James and Nauz is no longer open for debates.

6. All these forum minions falling down 3 times a day, kissing Nauz's feet while polishing his shoes make me wanna throw up badly. Accept the fact he lost in the short run, afterall he's had no trouble with accepting it and be glad that he will win in the long run.

DeletedUser6623

I thought a fair fight was when you go head on at each other.. not when you sucker punch them first before they even knew they was fighting yet, in an attempt to win cuz you got the first blow.

I could hit a 7ft body builder and knock him to the floor.. does it mean i win? No, it means i poo myself when he stands up.

This is not to say nauz it far superior... its just an illistration to show a small blow isnt victory won. And i guarantee lionheart 'breaks his printer' around the same time that nauz gets nobles and cancels the diplomacy.

DeletedUser5582

OK allow me to explain it like to a 4-year old.

2. Light up LightYo, your essay is embarrassing, even from the very beginning, where you assume James would ask to be stacked and would spread out his plan of attacking Nauz through his tribe of unknown randomers. Embarrassing!

um yes. Look your post is filled with sillyness but am just going to comment on your point 2 as you defend Lion.

If anyone attacked a good player without pre stacking then they are an idiot as you would expect to be back timed. End of. I think many things of Lion (see my ballsy comment) but stupid is not one of them.

Also Lion's tribe asked for a NAP. (damn that means I answered two of your points). I could the rest but will let others do it I think.

DeletedUser8097

Cheap, cheap, cheap reply. You don't send your attack to land at 08:00:02 on a SUNDAY if you expect a backtime, do you?
Do tell me, you seem like a bright guy. Would anyone bother sending his attack to land at 08:00:02 on a SUNDAY if he expected a backtime?

See how easy it is to demolish your cheap comments? Like taking candy from a baby.

EDIT: As for the NAP - it is irrelevant who asked for it! It's only relevant that the NAP was accepted once Nauz was cleared! Not before! They had no intention nor a reason to do it before! Again, cheap comment! My advice - crawl back to your second tier spam league and don't embarrass yourself any further.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13448

Cheap, cheap, cheap reply. You don't send your attack to land at 08:00:02 on a SUNDAY if you expect a backtime, do you?
Do tell me, you seem like a bright guy. Would anyone bother sending his attack to land at 08:00:02 on a SUNDAY if he expected a backtime?

See how easy it is to demolish your cheap comments? Like taking candy from a baby.

EDIT: As for the NAP - it is irrelevant who asked for it! It's only relevant that the NAP was accepted once Nauz was cleared! Not before! They had no intention nor a reason to do it before! Again, cheap comment! My advice - crawl back to your second tier spam league and don't embarrass yourself any further.

Sorry Jo but he has a point here. Lion was clearly hoping to catch Nauz off guard. Sunday morning, seems like a good time do it.

DeletedUser6623

Adrian D said:
you seem like a bright guy

Dude please... she is a lady

EDIT: Isnt my post valid enough for anyone to comment on? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser8097

My apologies in that case, I might have been a bit too harsh for a lady :icon_sad:

DeletedUser5582

why would no one expect a backtime on a Sunday?!

If I attacked someone I thought of as a good/decent player I would expect a backtime so would pre stack. Hell they are want just a few fields away from each other!

If you are stealing candy from me by saying that no one expects a backtime on a sunday then watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WJXHY2OXGE&list=RD7WJXHY2OXGE#t=0

DeletedUser

This biggest haul thread has turned into lets assess this one haul with in depth discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.