Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6623

thats all it was made for.. it wasn't legit for the most hauled :lol:

DeletedUser6695

Jobson is a speed king...One does not simply backtime a rodent

DeletedUser12618

I swear UK are making people up now
Galaxy for Sale said:
Smooth recovery, I think they bought it.

Ok guys. I've been quiet on the externals. I certainly do not pop my mouth off like many. And, with how things went with my two uk22 starts I decided to not play in game alone, I co play.

But, I take serious offense to being called Nauzhror's alt account. or cover . or co.
I know nauzhror only in the fact we were in a tribe together for a short time and he was hired as an elder mod and we've chatted on skype.

Or anything.
I was hired by dabookman quite some time ago and had been working uk21 alone.
The other day I got assigned to uk23 and uk 16. Now I'm here.

This thread is about lion clearing nauz. So stay on that topic and it can stay open.

You'll see me around. cheers.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Lionheart actually did cat me, just not in devastating fashion, he knocked my stable to the ground, knocked a level off my smithy, and a level off my barracks (might have been two levels off the smithy actually, going purely off memory).

2. Light up LightYo, your essay is embarrassing, even from the very beginning, where you assume James would ask to be stacked and would spread out his plan of attacking Nauz through his tribe of unknown randomers. Embarrassing!

Yeah, no, this game is called TribalWars, embarrassing is attacking without getting pre-stacked. It's embarrassingly stupid. Play to win, not play for ego. You don't take a knife to a gunfight and then whine when you got shot before you got into melee range.

Adrian D said:
3. There is no doubt in the long run Nauz will come on top. Nauz is a slow world player, he has the time and the patience to rebuild. Hands down to him for that. Hands down for the better LC count and the better farming (due to more time spent online or more coplayers).

No clue who's been more active, but I am soloing, so definitely not more or better co-players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8097

Actually, the only embarrassing thing in here is to get stabbed with a knife when you've got a loaded gun.

But allow me to bring some more entertainment onto this forum.

I am betting 1.000 PP on the fact that nobody will be able to post and forward me in-game a support report of James within a few hours before his attack on Nauz. In other words, the first player posting such a report and forwarding it to me in-game gets 1.000 PP.

If there'll be no such report, then all of Nauz's minions gather up 1.000 PP and send them to me. Do you sillies agree to this simple challenge? I doubt there's one single player in James's tribe that won't go for the 1.000 PP, should they have supported him before his attack.

And off the record, I haven't even asked James if he was or wasn't supported. I base my assumptions on pure knowledge of this game and common sense, something your sad faces seem to lack entirely.

Now THIS is what an embarrassing situation looks like :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

lol who cares? If Lion didn't get pre stacked then he was being dim. I really really don't care if he did or he didn't.

I still think this thread/attack achieved nothing bar willy waving saying "look look I cleared a good player" That is what makes me sad. Still we now know that if the tables are turned then Lion was only here for selling PP right?

Anyway am guessing we all here to agree to disagree. Some of you think this was a good/smart move some of us don't. For me I would have cleared such a player but I would have sent the cats in a wave to cripple the acc making sure the only comeback I got was fan mail. I would have pre stacked. I would have been sending in attacks before the tribe could have supported.

I wouldn't have let the acc grow and be stacked and have a bemused/peeved can we say angry player next to me with a tribe behind him? That would be daft whether I was selling premmy or not?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
5 pages because Nauz got cleared, most famous clearing ever?

Edit:

Realistically, this could have happened to either one of you but I think we can rub it in a little more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7179

ok I've not read all the arguments... cause I just couldn't be bothered!

Let me clear up 1 or 2 things....
As for support there was never any as I already had 500 spears and 100 swords of my own, at the stage in the game that I attacked I knew that would be enough to take out his lc if... and I say if he was willing to risk backtiming me with all his LC.
Now this was a possibility but also knowing that Nauz would probably have been farming, he wouldn't have had all his LC at home to backtime me even if he wanted to.... In addition I kept some of my troops at home to backtime his backtime if he actually sent 1!

As for my tactics... yes I threw the 1st punch but let me explain why. My only intention on this world was to earn some pp as I start a new job in 2 weeks and I knew I would not have time to play after that... Even after landing next to Nauz I still had that as my only goal!
However many mails were exchanged between me and Nauz and it became clear Nauz saw me as a threat and a potential noble target... which would have seriously damaged my selling potential... So I decided to use my tactics to devastate him early, allowing me time to sell my pp. It was clear that Nauz was going to underestimate my ability early game and to be honest I fed that a little too, playing dumb on some things and telling him what he wanted to hear (like that I was 100% defence and mines...)
Now my thinking was that he would be demoralised by this and quit leaving me enough time to earn back any pp I spent and then some... I was wrong and he got stacked but I knew that would happen because he started to grow again straight after I hit with cats!

Now the cats subject... Yes I had cats but I did not want to risk losing them in the 1st attack or the 2nd potential stack attack as he had some close by neighbours! So I decided to hold them back until I was sure he was not stacked straight away meaning I could cat him in peace! In hindsight I should have catted his mines rather than his troop buildings but as I mentioned I thought he would quit so didn't want to ruin a potential farm.

Now the final point.. yes just clearing someone is not enough to say yay I won im better that's it... The fact still remains Nauz has a better tribe and clearly friends who are willing to play together. I however am playing solo with a tribe of randomers who I only joined for some peace while pp farming.
I know that Nauz can out grow me he has far more activity and had a better starting position than I did... So I know later game he would have steam rolled me and there would have been very little I could have done to stop him. So as explained this is why I employed the tactics that I did!

At the end of the day I still respect nauz and I still have many friends in his tribe. It was just business for me to clear him, with maybe a little bravado thrown in!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Actually, the only embarrassing thing in here is to get stabbed with a knife when you've got a loaded gun.

But allow me to bring some more entertainment onto this forum.

I am betting 1.000 PP on the fact that nobody will be able to post and forward me in-game a support report of James within a few hours before his attack on Nauz. In other words, the first player posting such a report and forwarding it to me in-game gets 1.000 PP.

If there'll be no such report, then all of Nauz's minions gather up 1.000 PP and send them to me. Do you sillies agree to this simple challenge? I doubt there's one single player in James's tribe that won't go for the 1.000 PP, should they have supported him before his attack.

And off the record, I haven't even asked James if he was or wasn't supported. I base my assumptions on pure knowledge of this game and common sense, something your sad faces seem to lack entirely.

Now THIS is what an embarrassing situation looks like :lol:

Not sure why you're betting that James is stupid.

Not getting stacked before attacking in anticipation of a backtime is stupid.

The only thing entertaining is you ranting that pride matters more than playing intelligently.

You see him as disappointing if he was supported. I see it as a disappointment that he wasn't. He should have been.

As for support there was never any as I already had 500 spears and 100 swords of my own, at the stage in the game that I attacked I knew that would be enough to take out his lc if... and I say if he was willing to risk backtiming me with all his LC.

What?

I had 586 lc.

I'd have easily wiped you on a backtime had they all been home.

Obviously I didn't do so, but your hypothetical scenario just seems wrong, sim below:

Attacker Units: 0 0 0 0 0 586 0 0 0 0 1 0 73.270 58.620 146.540 2.354
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 413 0 0 0 0 1 0 51.645 41.320 103.290 1.662
Defender Units: 500 100 566 0 10 313 0 0 38 0 1 0 113.005 74.400 120.730 2.638
Losses: 500 100 566 0 10 313 0 0 38 0 1 0 113.005 74.400 120.730 2.638

Not sure what wall you had, but simmed with level 10.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7179

Are you telling me that if.... and I say if... your Lc was all at home you would have risked all of your lc to clear me not knowing what I had?? I don't think you are that stupid! Please don't assume that I am that stupid to allow you to back time me.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You claimed you had enough troops to defeat a backtime, that was all I was commenting on.

DeletedUser7179

and I did... the sim you did 1st of all only took into account that I had a 10 wall, which I did had but I would have instant built a couple of levels at least had a backtime been sent
2nd I could have equipt a flag to increase defence strength
3rd you didn't take into account that I have lvl 2 spear sword and axe
4th you didn't take into account the 80 lc and 80 axe I kept at home to backtime what was left had you attempted a backtime

So in reality although your basic sim shows a pretty picture.. in reality you would have lost either way. However you could have caused me far far greater damage had all your lc been at home but either way you would have lost

DeletedUser8097

Let me get this straight, James should have expected that you keep all your LC home for a backtime 24/7, right? And should have needed support in order to cover that possibility?
The only disappointment at this moment is that you keep arguing and debating a moment which all 3 of us know you are completely wrong about.

DeletedUser7179

I know it is crazy that if's are being thrown in that are completely against reality and things are not being taking into consideration that would have happened 100%.

I'm 99% sure Nauz knows hes wrong

DeletedUser8097

On a more serious note I suggest we drop the whole argument.

DeletedUser7179

I agree... I did what I did! I have no doubt in my mind that Nauz will build a large enough force and clear me at some stage to try and save face a little! But at least in the mean time hes given me well over 1k in pp for clearing him :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Let me get this straight, James should have expected that you keep all your LC home for a backtime 24/7, right?

No one suggested that.

Adrian D said:
And should have needed support in order to cover that possibility?
The only disappointment at this moment is that you keep arguing and debating a moment which all 3 of us know you are completely wrong about.

No. You prepare for worst case scenario, not most likely scenario. There is no reason to not have gotten stacked beforehand.

Consistent success isn't obtained by gambling, it's obtained by mitigating risk.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7179

and risk can be taken when you know the opponent and their capabilities.
There was a very very small risk that you may have had all your troops at home and were awake to see my attack incoming, but knowing you are not an early morning player and a player that likes to farm as much as possible the risk was sooo miniscule that the risk was worth taking.
If you add in the fact that I had enough defence to take your attack then there is no argument at all! It was 100% the correct thing to do... Arranging defence would have taken time and also leaves the possibility that someone could have told you I was stacked... Like someone told me that you were being stacked that evening! Knowledge is power my friend!

DeletedUser8097

EDIT.

This is useless.

DeletedUser12618

I think this thread has nearly run it's course. Every-one who could want to has had time to put in their two cents. or had better do it quick.

If it is going to be a discussion or argument or conversation between 2 people, then it should probably go to mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.