Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

DeletedUser

OMG where this guy come from??? :-DDD

btw good evening all......:-D

Mateo dont worry i was fine last night,bit upset but more about myself lol anyway it was a great OP;-) and yeah you next if we have any nukes left in tribe after we get hammered by Vital massive 200 attacks from 10 villages:lol::lol::lol:

Oh jeez. Tell me, you are going to send spears right?

DeletedUser12988

oh Shaun - seems you guys have won again

RP have been amazing again

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

38996de47f26b2739c2f2a7c0422432d.png

Reastablished

Reaction score
***WARNING IBF MEMBERS INBOUND

Despite Winning the War IBF appear to have hit a wall... and kept on hitting it.

6gwkf7.jpg

Day's after Vital's mighty cats were met with fakes, Sicilini has shown the Biscuit Munchers that some players won't be as easy to noble as they think, sheer force is not always a substitute for quality when it comes to an enemy renowned for being a well-established defender.

See EddiePop also got the record AOTD for World 21 congratulations to him

Can't imagine Sicilini being Opped again anytime soon ;)

DeletedUser10619

I agreed Sicilini is a well established defender, but before to attempt to "reastablish" (yeah i know the spelling is wrong) her reputation, i think it was more of case of "STACK THE DUKE" than a completely skilled defense. The mere DOTD figure proves it was more stacking than sniping.

You are right we are winning the war and winning it well. Many a day we have had war caps in the 50s and 60s, but yesterday there was just a mere 10 world war caps for us. But still 10 caps in our wars, plus the 100 or so other villages that were nobled yesterday by IBF members shows both substantial growth and sustained activity by our fantastic members.

A brick wall, perhaps, but brick walls crumble eventually, once they run our of cement to hold it together

DeletedUser

You've started them up again Reastablished. Apparently they're all 'fantastic'. I will admit that once the world ends. For now, merely past greats or, present stars, future knights? Who knows?!

But yeah, Sicilini account did very well defensively, only lost a few, and well a few is better than loads of course.

Deleted User - 70854

She lost 4 times as many villages in one day than I have this entire war from ops.

Deleted User - 70854

no, just pointing out how utterly ridiculous that post was.

DeletedUser10619

The post was un-necessary, but if not it only highlighted the fact that we can take villages from the mighty duke of RP as well as all the other members.

But as it is being offered Tedd, I would take the medal. Dont get much else for playing TW these days.

Deleted User - 70854

Well I got a laptop so medal seems kinda low key tbf...

the minx

Reaction score
Don't get all high and mighty because you were able to take 4 villas off me yesterday. It cost you guys 2 million troops per villa, bit of a high cost in my opinion, while we have taken 5 so far today and only at the cost of 3 million total

DeletedUser10619

Ahh i heard about the laptop story, yes that is worth having. And the medal is more for your pride and self esteem than its value.