Fairwell - Heres to a Sour Win!

DeletedUser

Paul - he was a caring man. A man who loved this game, a man who wanted best for his tribe, for the game and for all who he knew along the way. The tribalwars family came together and mourned when he sadly passed away, never being forgotten, always a true gent and legend of the game.

World 21 - a world he enjoyed. A world he played with many friends, enemy or ally. A world we thought he would be remembered on. Always seen in the rankings, in the stats. Someone who always helped the tribe, fought against any enemy that there be.

We rats, we wanted to fight on in his name, attempting to win the world for him. So he could look down and be proud of us rats, proud that he was still there alongside us.

It was hard in the first place for us rats to get the mods to lock his account until worlds end. Something they eventually did for us. But did they choose to. No. I don't think they did, I think there was a lot of pressure from rats and probably tribalwars community in general. He only got locked on 1 world. Good news for us as he would be remembered forever onwards from that world.

A month on though, the moderators of the game, who you trusted to keep the account alive and kicking, remaining a common feature of the world of 21, failed in there duty. Only yesterday was the account deleted and removed from the world, creating a new sea of emptiness. Something us rats have felt for the last week. That emptiness we wanted to address straight away. However, the moderators of the game, cannot help us. Apparently they don't have enough time to fulfil the removal of the barbarians, in order to try keep PaleRider name still shining across the lands.

Instead they refused, they wouldn't allow the removal. No surprise from the moderating team there then. That however, wasn't the last kick in the teeth. Oh no! IBF thought they would get themselves an easy dinner out of it, no care in the world, no care about PR or his past, no care that his account was locked for a reason.

So, because of this I'm deleting my account from world 21 in anger at the way the mods have treated us rats on the world, PR account on this world and letting IBF into an easy victory.

I have to say, I enjoyed being back on TW when I first got my armour back on. It was enjoyable. But it makes me stressed on how the mods can do so little when there is error on there part.

IBF enjoy your sour victory, as I will always fly the PaleRider flag wherever I go, wherever that maybe.

Thanks for ruining World 21 moderators. Thank you!

Deleted User - 70854

We had an easy victory already, this "PR barbs" story is irrelevant to the outcome of the world. Just another excuse for you lot to wade from the fact of a clear gulf in skill between the two tribes.

Good bye Matteo, you wont be missed.

DeletedUser

Easy victory? If it was easy you should have won months ago. If you were skilful, why in points of the war were there low to no war caps from IBF? Why couldn't you breakdown Sicilini account, Zil account (pre baby), and didn't take 1 none isolated village from myself? Skillful my arse.

I respected some biscuits, including yourself for sometime. But ive seen the real side of Seanyboy, tedd and SB to name a few.
Some in there, Thor and Marshall I don't have a problem with. But you need to be a bit less arrogant, more thoughtful and less disrespectful.

However, this thread is more about the mods, than IBF.

But well done on the win!

Deleted User - 70854

Like i said in the previous thread, I only show arrogance when you spout crap.

DeletedUser

So, me spouting about Paul and his past is crap. Get a grip of yourself tedd. Your not cuddly at all

Deleted User - 70854

No, you manipulating the death of one of your friends to try and taint our victory is. Get over Yourself.

you "rats" are not the only ones to have lost a friend with Pauls passing, but clinging on like this is down right pathetic. Get a grip and play the damn game.

DeletedUser

Honestly, yes the mods made a mistake but you can't expect them to remove all the barbs leaving large areas blank. Just because they don't do one thing for RP doesn't mean that you're being treated unfairly because in fact the way I see it they have done everything else - they didn't have to ban his account and leave it in RP but they did and I doubt that would happen on on any other server so I think they deserve all the respect in the world even though I didn't agree with their decision.

Bye Matteo

DeletedUser

Its always all about IBF, them them them. How good they are, etc etc! Nah, enjoy the win. If we didn't get shafted then, you know what, we would have won.

Anyway well done for gaining just 8 villages when you oped me today. Would have been 0 if I had been on. Better luck next time Biscuits.

DeletedUser

You've been on most of the day arguing on the externals... pretty sure you would've still lost 8 villages

Deleted User - 70854

And how did you get shafted exactly? :lol:

was this before or after our 2000 village lead?

Cant you just accept defeat gracefully instead of crying like a bitch at every opportunity?

Brrando83

Reaction score
How many did u get on your OP today? hmmmmm hold on.........BIG 00000000 fella....:-DDD ops sorry u wasn't on.....if i know that i will remove all troops from my villages, let me know next time:-D

bye

DeletedUser

0 - wonder why? And how many did you take from me brando. Urm, 0 so pipe that horn

Brrando83

Reaction score
sorry mate but i didnt attack you?? is that right? was that you attacking me today?? have a look on stats fella we break your today op in to bits and still gain 16 villages from you and your new ex-DTA friends.....anyway deep night for argue and with you is never ending STORY. so end:)

see you on next world;-)

DeletedUser

It is right. I attacked, I never sent nobles. You never attacked. Too scared big ol Brando ?

Wait, what crap is coming out your mouth?

DeletedUser

Well done foxy. Shame I have to leave from such a poor world

Deleted User - 70854

Either pipe down and leave the game, or quit moaning and fight the war? no one likes a sore looser

Brrando83

Reaction score
Didn't get any off me either Brrando, I got one back from you though :lol:

u was only fake target lol dont u think i will plan to hit you with 3 nukes per some villages and want to noble?? yeah u had 2 one from snakey lol and then couple failed recaps:-D Doing well mate keep going......