Fairwell - Heres to a Sour Win!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I wish you luck then Brrando, will be fun :)

The failed recap was close, I should have done better.

DeletedUser13975

u was only fake target lol dont u think i will plan to hit you with 3 nukes per some villages and want to noble?? yeah u had 2 one from snakey lol and then couple failed recaps:-D Doing well mate keep going......

I thought I was going to lose way more today lol

DeletedUser

I was expecting to lose way more. Seems not, defenceless account and all.

Tedd shut up. Its my thread. Thread mainly highlighting my thoughts on why I have had to quit.

Don't like it, don't post. Simples.

Brrando83

Reaction score
yeah these recaps killing me lol well s*** happen cant be always 100% :-D

be more prepared next time so Fox dont have to noble your villages;-)

DeletedUser

DOTD - and not even playing lol. Easy flag.

Anyway, might aswell let everyone take my villages.

Just a word to IBF, if you try to k45 frontline, they are heavily stacked, so wait until they barb.
Have a good day now.

Regards.
Matteo

DeletedUser10619

As one who has known Paul for quite some time, I am absolutely disgusted that DiMatteo (Radioactive Soldier) is now using the PaleRider situation as an excuse for RP and their failings.

Yes it was an awkward situation, and yes it was a real disappointment when i logged in to see that his account had barbed, but as much as it might be an error, dont you think the mods have a hell of a lot to do. They have all the other worlds to do, AND deal with the constant tickets of RP members moaning about our members and their vain attempts to get us banned for nothing.

I wish Paul were still with us, he was a great person, some that was easy to talk to, easy to play with, a real gentleman.

But how dare you Matteo, how dare you use his death as a reason to excuse the thousands of villages RP had suffered before Pauls passing.

DeletedUser13488

As one who has known Paul for quite some time, I am absolutely disgusted that DiMatteo (Radioactive Soldier) is now using the PaleRider situation as an excuse for RP and their failings.

Yes it was an awkward situation, and yes it was a real disappointment when i logged in to see that his account had barbed, but as much as it might be an error, dont you think the mods have a hell of a lot to do. They have all the other worlds to do, AND deal with the constant tickets of RP members moaning about our members and their vain attempts to get us banned for nothing.

I wish Paul were still with us, he was a great person, some that was easy to talk to, easy to play with, a real gentleman.

But how dare you Matteo, how dare you use his death as a reason to excuse the thousands of villages RP had suffered before Pauls passing.

Hey please don't label all RP members as the same. Sure they had good reasons to report at the time of action.

I don't think I have placed a ticket about any members on W21.
In fact, I have more MODs telling me I am breaking the rules on the External Forum, then in game.
Now thats crazy........ Totally balls n crackers (MODs, thats cheese n biscuits to you).

DeletedUser

Ay Simon... Where in any of my comments have I blamed his death for RP loses?

DeletedUser

This looks very much like one of the X factor sob stories.. Really matteo? Quitting because you aren't getting your own way? Quit crying like a kid and play the damn game.

Respect to Paul though. He was a good player :).

dabookman

Reaction score
So, I'll address these points where relevant.

"It was hard in the first place for us rats to get the mods to lock his account until worlds end. Something they eventually did for us. But did they choose to. No. I don't think they did, I think there was a lot of pressure from rats and probably tribalwars community in general. He only got locked on 1 world"

It wasn't "hard" to get the account locked, there is no precedent for this action but, after discussing with Inno, we decided to place the account under a ban with a long extended (july2016) deadline before it would delete, if the world hadn't ended by then, the deadline would have been extended.

"A month on though, the moderators of the game, who you trusted to keep the account alive and kicking, remaining a common feature of the world of 21, failed in there duty. Only yesterday was the account deleted and removed from the world,"

It is unfortunate that an update after the recent event ended, caused the deadline to be reset and subsequently, the account deleted, something which we didn't wish to happen as we know how the players felt about the loss of Palerider.

"Apparently they don't have enough time to fulfil the removal of the barbarians, in order to try keep PaleRider name still shining across the lands."

True, to a degree, each village would have had to be removed manually, once the account deletes,the information also goes, there is no function to mass delete villages and manual removal would take approx three minutes for each one, that's assuming none have been conquered , i'll leave you to work out 400+ X 3 minutes.

"Instead they refused, they wouldn't allow the removal. No surprise from the moderating team there then. That however, wasn't the last kick in the teeth. Oh no! IBF thought they would get themselves an easy dinner out of it, no care in the world, no care about PR or his past, no care that his account was locked for a reason.

So, because of this I'm deleting my account from world 21 in anger at the way the mods have treated us rats on the world, PR account on this world and letting IBF into an easy victory.
"

See previous point re refusal, what hasn't yet been mentioned is that a suggestion was made by the "enemy" that a memorial mega village be created in his honour, I am merely waiting on Inno to agree and if they do, it will be done, the decision to delete is entirely your own, I agree the account delete was unfortunate but it doesn't mean I don't care and am not seeking a solution.

the minx

Reaction score
I'd like to say thank you to Bookie and the others that made the memorial village possible.

It wont change some of our minds from leaving the world, but it is still appreciated.

Reastablished

Reaction score
This thread seems pretty pointless, even to me

Shame to see you and others quit Matt but speaking from experience, whilst had me and my co's been more active we probably would've lost less villages to IBF, they were still relentless in attacking and we couldn't get support in place quick enough other than from a few members close by, so I'd argue their lead has been deserved in some places such as the caps from Barbzilla, even thought the OP was suspiciously well timed ;)

Deleted User - 70854

And in true rats fashion, they Begin to abandon ship.

the minx

Reaction score
Tedd, we were leaving before this thread was even posted, and it has nowt to do with you or anyone in IBF

DeletedUser

I think they wanted to know when you guys go barb so they can take even more barbs :D

Deleted User - 70854

I think they wanted to know when you guys go barb so they can take even more barbs :D

Clearly haven't looked at any stats

@sicilini of course, you guys haven't been fighting this "war" since the start.

DeletedUser

Hawk has deleted. Sad to see them go. Really good players, on a really good account.

There are some barbs if you want them TEDD?