Ducks V The Haters

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
You're making yourself look more pathetic, as you are looking for an argument that's already finished.

DeletedUser13612

Who finished it? I want him to not think he's a pro by sniping a couple of trains. By all means, let us just end the discussion when it gets difficult to argue. It's a famous tactic. Done

DeletedUser13612

Your best is 61k on your own account, mine is over 8 mil lol, please stfu and quite trying to make yourself seem good when you're nothing

The fact that you believe that this is my first account frightens me. 8mill? That's it? Now I agree we can be done with the discussions when I can see what I am dealing with here :)

Have a good night!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I will repent and amend my evil ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxtrot

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA mate, you've done absolutely nothing on your own account, you're <insert something I shouldn't have said> . I've controlled multiple multi million point accounts, most of them solo, and am a far better player than you ever will be. I've been playing this game since uk1, maybe if you had 1 sec of looking you'd see that;
https://gyazo.com/24107f5bb872d767cc2cacd1dc90ba84
https://gyazo.com/5a2dc9b03d164363e9c579f89b478986

You're putting up a braindead argument against a player 10x your skill and making random insults for literally no reason other than to make yourself seem more pathetic. Please do me a massive favour and delete your externals account, uk account and go back to whichever server you came from because nobody at all wants you here other than the people who are taking your villages with ease :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13612

HAHAHAHAHAHA mate, you've done absolutely nothing on your own account, you're absolutely shit and know nothing of this game. I've controlled multiple multi million point accounts, most of them solo, and am a far better player than you ever will be. I've been playing this game since uk1, maybe if you had 1 sec of looking you'd see that;

You're putting up a braindead argument against a player 10x your skill and making random insults for literally no reason other than to make yourself seem more pathetic. Please do me a massive favour and delete your externals account, uk account and go back to whichever server you came from because nobody at all wants you here other than the people who are taking your villages with ease :)

I don't to waste my time checking your losses and overall bad account. I can promise you that I would handle a bigger account better than you ever will or ever had, as I did on V2 in Norway.

Remember these are my accounts, and I have also from time to time jumped into some om friends ones to help out, which you probaly dont have as you only control "big" accounts yourself?

The only favour I will do for you is to start W33 just to put your laughable ass in the shadow. Or maybe I will let you grow on the other side to then rim you. It will either way not be hard as you brag about you sniping a couple of trains (LOL). As I said earlier, please start W33 and we can take it from a fair start.

DeletedUser14406

HAHAHAHAHAHA mate, you've done absolutely nothing on your own account, you're absolutely shit and know nothing of this game. I've controlled multiple multi million point accounts, most of them solo, and am a far better player than you ever will be. I've been playing this game since uk1, maybe if you had 1 sec of looking you'd see that;

*Shaun's nose begins to grow rapidly, at a rate that has never been witnessed by any humanoid*

Foxtrot

Reaction score

DeletedUser14406

"10x your skill" - how would you know you haven't brawled with him?
"nobody at all wants you here" - I really like him actually, he's a genuine player, something we need more of in this game.

Also telling people to delete their externals account? Perhaps this is the reason newer players don't actually join the externals and that they are so dead right now, people like you making this a toxic environment

DeletedUser14406

Btw, I couldn't give a toss what you've done, or how big your accounts are, I only judge players from what I see in the present. And all I see here is a backstabbing, egotistical maniac. :)

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Sorry that I backstabbed a tribe I didn't get along with and didn't want to be a part of anymore, my bad lol

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I really like him actually, he's a genuine player, something we need more of in this game.

Also telling people to delete their externals account? Perhaps this is the reason newer players don't actually join the externals and that they are so dead right now, people like you making this a toxic environment
You like him because he's agreeing with all your points and just trying to be a complete dickhead to me lol

I wouldn't be toxic if he wasn't a prick in the first place, not gonna sit back and let someone chat shit about me and my account lol

DeletedUser13612

You like him because he's agreeing with all your points and just trying to be a complete dickhead to me lol

I wouldn't be toxic if he wasn't a prick in the first place, not gonna sit back and let someone chat shit about me and my account lol

I can be honest I've been a "dick", however it is something you and I should be able to look through. My point with this thread was my
discontent with how you and the others were towards a tribe helping you. Aki was shocked, sad and angry at the same time.

I also laughed that you bragged about sniping some trains and telling how much of a pro you are, because it was not impressing anyone a slightly bit.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sniping trains is incredibly easy. I was capable of splitting 10 ms gaps when this server opened. I did it often on uk3 which had no minimum attack gap.

Can we stop pretending like sniping trains is hard and that people who manage to do it deserve praise?

Being able to snipe trains puts you in the top 40% of players perhaps. It's not something worth boasting about, or even mentioning.