W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1942

If the W1N family would commit a diplomatic faux pas by nobling said villages it is safe to say that the W1N family had difficulty nobling some of =KN='s villages as the saying goes.

I think the wording your looking for Dubster is W1N MAY have had issues nobling there due to the diplo agreement, IF they had tried to noble in other tribes territories, however, the issue would have arisen with another tribe, it wouldnt have been an issue of not being able to noble KN.

All ifs and buts as the saying goes ;)

What agendas the other family tribes had for helping the W1N family fighting off =KN= is neither known nor important

And as they are not known, you can continue to try to bleat on about how W1N needed help from other tribes, to finish off an already beaten tribe. Also, you dont seem to want to listen why other tribes jumped in on KN, maybe your just to far advanced into Anti-W1N mode :)

as the fact remains that they came to the aid of the W1N family by nobling =KN= villages where the W1N family could not.

But to help themselves to the scraps that was KN - NOT to help W1N in anyway ;)

DeletedUser4320

I think the wording your looking for Dubster is W1N MAY have had issues nobling there due to the diplo agreement, IF they had tried to noble in other tribes territories, however, the issue would have arisen with another tribe, it wouldnt have been an issue of not being able to noble KN.

No, the W1N family de facto had difficulties nobling said villages due to the diplomatic agreement they themselves had with other tribes.

And as they are not known, you can continue to try to bleat on about how W1N needed help from other tribes

Again, the T4H and TR families coming to the aid of the W1N family it is not about W1N what the W1N family needed or wanted, it is merely a statement of the factual matters at hand as the saying goes.

But to help themselves to the scraps that was KN - NOT to help W1N in anyway

I can only point to an earlier answer to this;

What agendas the other family tribes had for helping the W1N family fighting off =KN= is neither known nor important as the fact remains that they came to the aid of the W1N family by nobling =KN= villages where the W1N family could not.

DeletedUser1942

No, the W1N family de facto had difficulties nobling said villages due to the diplomatic agreement they themselves had with other tribes.

Thats right, the issue was nobling in other tribes continents, had there not been any diplomatic relations, W1N could/would have moved into them continents, however, the 2 other tribes that jumped in, did so to stop W1N gaining any sort of hold in there territory, and to expand themselves using the easy takes from KN.

Again, the T4H and TR families coming to the aid of the W1N family it is not about W1N what the W1N family needed or wanted, it is merely a statement of the factual matters at hand as the saying goes.

To state that they aided W1N is a miss conseption of what happened. The fact is Dubster, these 2 tribes only went after KN to stop W1N gaining ground in there continents. Look at the stats again please, W1N did not need any sort of help from them, as KN were already battered goods. To say these tribes came in to aid W1N is wrong, as 1100+ noblements down the road shows that help wasnt needed.

TR and T4H entered to help themselves, they jumped on W1Ns scraps, nothing more.

DeletedUser4320

had there not been any diplomatic relations, W1N could/would have moved into them continents

Could have, would have. To quote a wiser man than myself, if if and buts were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas as the saying goes.

The diplomatic relations you speak of were present, causing difficulties for the W1N family regarding nobling some of =KN='s villages.

W1N did not need any sort of help from them.

And once more, the T4H and TR families coming to the aid of the W1N family it not about what the W1N family needed or wanted, it is merely a statement of the factual matters at hand as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1942

And once more, the T4H and TR families coming to the aid of the W1N family it not about what the W1N family needed or wanted, it is merely a statement of the factual matters at hand as the saying goes.

Oh Dubster, a man with your intellect should know, to imply a tribe is coming to "aid" another gives the impression that W1N were struggling, and needed assistance to bury KN. Looking at the stats, you know this is false, as 1100+ conquers proves that W1N did not need any help to destroy KN - the quicker you accept that, the quicker i stop replying to you ;)

DeletedUser2722

post_new.gif
Today, 16:31 Remove user from ignore list
DubbyTheMule This message is hidden because DubbyTheMule is on your ignore list.
You can live indenial alone, Dubby... yet another member has you on ignore! :lol:

Bye, bye Dubby! :icon_razz:

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Stutzy stutzy stutzy when will u learn u can never win against someone in denial, may I suggest ignoring him then he may get the message that no one cares about his thoughts and sayings

DeletedUser4394

As a member of T4H family I can tell you that the word 'aid' in that sentence is wrong.

Noun

• S: (n) aid, assistance, help (a resource) "visual aids in teaching"
  • S: (n) aid, assist, assistance, help (the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose) "he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading"
  • S: (n) aid, economic aid, financial aid (money to support a worthy person or cause)
  • S: (n) care, attention, aid, tending (the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something) "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
Verb

• S: (v) help, assist, aid (give help or assistance; be of service) "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"
  • S: (v) help, aid (improve the condition of) "These pills will help the patient"
T4H joining the war on KN was not to support or assist W1N. It served to preserve diplomatic relations between the 2 tribes. If I win the lottery and give half my winnings to a friend who is in severe financial straits then it is aid. If I win the lottery and give half my winnings to a friend who is flush then it is not aid, but a sign of friendship. In this case T4H joining was more a case of W1N sharing lottery winnings with a tribe who wasn't in need.

DeletedUser1942

Stutzy stutzy stutzy when will u learn u can never win against someone in denial, may I suggest ignoring him then he may get the message that no one cares about his thoughts and sayings

I know i know Brad, its just funny reading Dubsters waffle, and then pointing out what actually happened to him ;)

T4H joining the war on KN was not to support or assist W1N. It served to preserve diplomatic relations between the 2 tribes.

Thank you Ben.

Please read the above post Dubster ;)

DeletedUser4320

to imply a tribe is coming to "aid" another gives the impression that W1N were struggling, and needed assistance to bury KN. Looking at the stats, you know this is false, as 1100+ conquers proves that W1N did not need any help to destroy KN

As a member of T4H family I can tell you that the word 'aid' in that sentence is wrong.

Verb

• S: (v) help, assist, aid (give help or assistance; be of service) "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"

Given the agreements the W1N family had with the T4H and TR families they did de facto need help if they were to destroy =KN=, the alternative being that they committed a diplomatic faux pas which also would have caused difficulties. Even the duke of the W1N family said that the T4H and TR family came in to take what the W1N family couldn't due to agreements. So there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying that T4H and TR families came to the aid of the W1N family.

T4H joining the war on KN was not to support or assist W1N. It served to preserve diplomatic relations between the 2 tribes.

That the T4H family joined the war in self interest does not negate the fact that you also came to the aid of the W1N family in a synergetic manner as the saying goes

If I win the lottery and give half my winnings to a friend who is in severe financial straits then it is aid. If I win the lottery and give half my winnings to a friend who is flush then it is not aid, but a sign of friendship. In this case T4H joining was more a case of W1N sharing lottery winnings with a tribe who wasn't in need.

Analogies are always good and jolly, as the saying goes, as they can illustrate intricate points to a layman. However they are also often the subject of simplifications, as in this case were you have omitted the element that the W1N family could not take a specified subset of the =KN= villages, due to agreements with the neighboring tribes. So a better analogy would be that you gave half your winnings to a friend who was flush, but due to geographic restrictions on his credit card did not have access to his assets at the current time. And this action would most definitely be labeled as to give help or assistance / being of service.

And guess what, that is a carbon copy of the definition you gave earlier in your post, so thanks for proving my point as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Guys...

I'll settle this arguement for you....

W1N "offered" villages to T4H and TR, we could have taken them if we wanted them but the said villages that were "offered" to T4H and TR were of no use to W1N as a good 99.9% were in areas that were isolated from the tribe and would require heavy defense in a time of war should that happen between W1N, T4H or TR.

Dubby likes to think he has a finger on the pulse of W1, that he knows everything that happens in this world, problem is Mr Mule is no longer.....he deployed the "Scorched Earth" tactic before pressing delete and showing us all that regardless of his amazing forum persona and drivel filled posts showing how his mighty 10 conquers from W1N mean he won the fight that he is nothing more than a coward.

I would really implore as many of you now to put this coward, this forum celebrity wannabe on ignore so that you don't have to come here and watch Dubby repeat himself over and over and over!

He is part of the Anti-W1N brigade, he does not see anything but Anti-W1N and now obviously gets his jollies from coming on the forums and posting complete and utter bullshit every hour.

Guys...

There are far more important things going on than replying to this coward of a man, like sticking pins in your eyes, or pulling your fingernails out with a pair of pliers.

Anyways.....must get back to nobling villages......something we can all do now and Dubby cannot....as he has no villages :)

Edit: Dubby is now ignored! YAY! I can come to the forums and not have to read 100 drivel filled posts! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

W1N "offered" villages to T4H and TR

Exactly, so the T4H and TR families taking them was helping the W1N family out as I've repeatedly pointed out as the saying goes.

he is nothing more than a coward.

Your claim that I am a coward is easily rebutted with the fact that I fought the number one tribe in uk1 for over half a year and still came out with more conquers than the W1N family could muster despite all their attempts.

must get back to nobling villages......something we can all do now and Dubby cannot....as he has no villages

DubbyTheMule has exactly as many villages as JudgeReIIik, not surprisingly you stepped right into the salad again as the saying goes.

Edit: Dubby is now ignored!

Intriguing, running off with your tail between your legs. Not exactly practicing as you preach as the saying goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly, so the T4H and TR families taking them was helping the W1N family out as I've repeatedly pointed out as the saying goes.

See, this is where your argument is completely flawed Dubby...

W1N never asked for help, and they never received any...

The involvement of T4H was to help ourselves to some extra villages, and the same goes for TR. Not to help W1N...

DeletedUser4320

The involvement of T4H was to help ourselves to some extra villages, and the same goes for TR. Not to help W1N.

That the incentive for the T4H family was to help yourself does not render it impossible that you helped W1N too. The two things are by no means mutually exclusive events.

You wanted villages to grow, whereas W1N wanted =KN= destroyed.

Thus the T4H family joining in and taking the =KN= villages that W1N could not would benefit the agendas of both tribes in a synergistic manner as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

That the incentive for the T4H family was to help yourself does not render it impossible that you helped W1N too. The two things are by no means mutually exclusive events.

You wanted villages to grow, whereas W1N wanted =KN= destroyed.

Thus the T4H family joining in and taking the =KN= villages that W1N could not would benefit the agendas of both tribes in a synergistic manner as the saying goes.

Your impossible...

The fact is, W1N could have taken every last =KN= village...

They did not want to take certain =KN= villages, which were in T4H controlled k's.

So to say T4H "helped" W1N is rather crude, as the villages T4H took (Predominantly K62/K72), W1N did not want, in order to preserve relations...

And as for TR, they also took some K62, but the villages they took in k52 were not helping W1N ? They took them so they could remain the majority in that k (Halting W1N's march to the top of that K's rankings), so to claim that TR were helping them, is also rather crude...

DeletedUser4320

The fact is, W1N could have taken every last =KN= village...

According to Luke Bishop, they could not, due to agreements with other tribes.

So to say T4H "helped" W1N is rather crude, as the villages T4H took (Predominantly K62/K72), W1N did not want, in order to preserve relations.

Which is exactly my point.

W1N wanted =KN= destroyed, but did not want to strain diplomatic relations with the T4H family and consequently could not take said villages from =KN=. This made it difficult to destroy =KN=.

When T4H then took those villages instead, purely of self interest, they have de facto helped W1N destroying =KN= and to say that the T4H and TR families came to the aid of W1N is nothing but the truth as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1942

W1N wanted =KN= destroyed, but did not want to strain diplomatic relations with the T4H family and consequently could not take said villages from =KN=. This made it difficult to destroy =KN=.

KN were pretty much destroyed anyway Dubster.

1100+ villages lost shows that KN were all but finished, apart from the little scraps in other further out K's!!

DeletedUser4320

1100+ villages lost shows that KN were all but finished, apart from the little scraps in other further out K's!!

The number of ennoblements was not 1110 when the T4H family came to the aid of W1N, so that is an incorrect statement as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1942

IT is also an incorrect statement to say that These tribes came to the aid of W1N - however, you keep bleating on about it.

KN were all but buried, thats all that really matters - thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.