W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1942

How is that statement incorrect?

This is the last time i will say it Dubster, as i feel im prolonging your presence on this forum, also it seems you are too blinded and bitter when thinking/talking about W1N, that it is clouding your judgement ;)

W1N, did not need help/assistance/aid to take out KN. The villages that were taken, were taken by the other tribes in order for them to gain more control over there own territory. W1N would have taken them villages eventually, but werent close to them at the time TR and T4H took them. So TR and T4H did what any other tribe would have done, and jumped in against the already sinking ship that was KN.

W1N didnt need tribes to aid them in there war with KN - understood ;)

DeletedUser

According to Luke Bishop, they could not, due to agreements with other tribes.

They could have quite easily, however, they opted not too in order to preserve relations... Hence those villages were of no concern to W1N... So T4H taking them didn't really aid W1N in anyway...

W1N wanted =KN= destroyed, but did not want to strain diplomatic relations with the T4H family and consequently could not take said villages from =KN=. This made it difficult to destroy =KN=.

This is where you are wrong Dubby. =KN= had been destroyed for a long time before T4H and TR decided to take out some of them out...

When T4H then took those villages instead, purely of self interest, they have de facto helped W1N destroying =KN= and to say that the T4H and TR families came to the aid of W1N is nothing but the truth as the saying goes.

Well it's not the truth. Your manipulating the story of what happened to suit your argumentative needs. W1N did not need aid, and therefore they did not receive any aid... If anything, W1N aided T4H by saying that there would be no conflict regarding the K62/K63 =KN= players which T4H were targeting, no ?

As for TR, i notice you chose to ignore the obvious fact which i stated in my previous post. TR entered the fray to stop W1N taking control of k52.
If this is what you call "aiding W1N", then you are sadly mistaken.

DeletedUser4320

W1N, did not need help/assistance/aid to take out KN. The villages that were taken, were taken by the other tribes in order for them to gain more control over there own territory.

You claim that W1N did not need help to take out =KN=, yet your own duke said (in this very thread) that they came in to take what W1N couldn't.

I'm sorry, but I think Luke Bishop triumphs you when speaking of the matters of the W1N family as the saying goes.

They could have quite easily

See above, according to Luke Bishop they could not.

=KN= had been destroyed for a long time before T4H and TR decided to take out some of them out.

I guess that depends on your definition of destroyed and thus the objective to subjective measures as the saying goes.

The fact is that when the T4H family entered the theater, W1N had nowhere near their 1100 noblements that they have now and =KN= was at that point actually larger than ever before, so I would argue your claim that they were destroyed is indeed false.

W1N did not need aid, and therefore they did not receive any aid.

This is positively wrong as proven by the statement of Luke Bishop.

If anything, W1N aided T4H by saying that there would be no conflict regarding the K62/K63 =KN= players which T4H were targeting, no ?

Again, synergism. With T4H taking what W1N could not, T4H grew while W1N saw =KN= weakened effectively creating a situation where both parties won.

As for TR, i notice you chose to ignore the obvious fact which i stated in my previous post. TR entered the fray to stop W1N taking control of k52. If this is what you call "aiding W1N", then you are sadly mistaken.

It seems you are uneducated on what actually transpired, so I cannot blame you for making this error. What happened was that the W1N family and the TR family split K52 along a set line, creating the same situation as above.

DeletedUser

You claim that W1N did not need help to take out =KN=, yet your own duke said (in this very thread) that they came in to take what W1N couldn't.

I'm sorry, but I think Luke Bishop triumphs you when speaking of the matters of the W1N family as the saying goes.

Yes, you know what i meant and you are picking at my words... W1N could have quite easily pushed on and taken every last =KN= village, but yet they didn't because they valued a good relationship between 2 tribes higher than the value of a few villages...

So just to spell it out for you... They COULD have if they really wanted to take all of =KN=, at great diplomatic cost, but they could still have done it if they really wanted to... They WOULD have if there was no diplomacy with neighboring tribes...

See above, according to Luke Bishop they could not.

As i said before, they could have quite easily taken them. But obviously, they value good relations higher than a handful of villages...

I guess that depends on your definition of destroyed and thus the objective to subjective measures as the saying goes.

The fact is that when the T4H family entered the theater, W1N had nowhere near their 1100 noblements that they have now and =KN= was at that point actually larger than ever before, so I would argue your claim that they were destroyed is indeed false.

=KN= was half inactive, and the other half were being munched up at a tremendous rate... My definition of destroyed, is that when something is damaged beyond the point of repair... As i believe =KN= were...

This is positively wrong as proven by the statement of Luke Bishop.

I am unaware of any such statement in which Luke Bishop declares that W1N are struggling in their war with =KN= and need the assistance of other tribes... If one exists, please point me to it...

Again, synergism. With T4H taking what W1N could not, T4H grew while W1N saw =KN= weakened effectively creating a situation where both parties won.

=KN= were already weakened... Their 5 month (or however long it was) war with W1N had done this to them. When T4H entered the fray, =KN= were already dead in the water... :icon_redface:

It seems you are uneducated on what actually transpired, so I cannot blame you for making this error. What happened was that the W1N family and the TR family split K52 along a set line, creating the same situation as above.

Yes, TR unhappy about the prospect of losing dominance of a k to W1N. They get a border agreement, then take a few barbs on their side of it to make sure their dominance of the k remained... At least that's what i was told at the time...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It appears you are actually. At the time of the agreement W1N were not a family. Anyway, you've posted the same thing that maelstrom said in a different way to make yourself looked all informed.

DeletedUser4320

W1N could have quite easily pushed on and taken every last =KN= village, but yet they didn't because they valued a good relationship between 2 tribes higher than the value of a few villages.

My point exactly, taking the said =KN= villages did de facto pose a problem to W1N, thus they needed help to take what they could not due to agreements.

So just to spell it out for you... They COULD have if they really wanted to take all of =KN=, at great diplomatic cost, but they could still have done it if they really wanted to... They WOULD have if there was no diplomacy with neighboring tribes.

But there were diplomatic aspects with neighboring tribes involved. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts wouldn’t it be a merry Christmas as the saying goes.

=KN= was half inactive, and the other half were being munched up at a tremendous rate... My definition of destroyed, is that when something is damaged beyond the point of repair... As i believe =KN= were.

I can only repeat myself, =KN= were larger than ever when T4H joined the conflict and W1N had nowhere near the same nobling rate as post introduction of T4H.

I am unaware of any such statement in which Luke Bishop declares that W1N are struggling in their war with =KN= and need the assistance of other tribes... If one exists, please point me to it.

"They came in to take what we couldn't due to agreements"

Yes, TR unhappy about the prospect of losing dominance of a k to W1N. They get a border agreement, then take a few barbs on their side of it to make sure their dominance of the k remained... At least that's what i was told at the time.

Yes, something which all in all helped both tribes, synergy again! If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

My point exactly, taking the said =KN= villages did de facto pose a problem to W1N, thus they needed help to take what they could not due to agreements.

"They needed help to take what they could not due to agreements"... This sentence makes no sense Dubby... Thought you would have realised this when posting...

But there were diplomatic aspects with neighboring tribes involved. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts wouldn’t it be a merry Christmas as the saying goes.

Indeed, and W1N valued these diplomatic relations more than a handful of villages...

I can only repeat myself, =KN= were larger than ever when T4H joined the conflict and W1N had nowhere near the same nobling rate as post introduction of T4H.

Just because =KN= were larger than before, does not mean anything... half of your tribe was still inactive... And the other half were still getting hammered... This does not mean that the top few players cannot grow to reasonable size to cover the losses from W1N...

I asked:
"I am unaware of any such statement in which Luke Bishop declares that W1N are struggling in their war with =KN= and need the assistance of other tribes... If one exists, please point me to it."

Yes, something which all in all helped both tribes, synergy again! If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours as the saying goes.

Did it help W1N ? The agreement limited W1N to only part of K52, whereas no agreement would have given them free reign.

DeletedUser4320

"They needed help to take what they could not due to agreements"... This sentence makes no sense Dubby... Thought you would have realised this when posting...

What is it that you don't understand about the sentence? Do not feel embarrassed for not understanding, being a non native speaker myself I know that English can be hard.

Indeed, and W1N valued these diplomatic relations more than a handful of villages...

Which is exactly my point. Taking said villages posed a problem for the W1N due to the diplomatic relations and consequently they needed to get help by the involved parties.

Just because =KN= were larger than before, does not mean anything...

It means that they were larger than before, thus hardly destroyed as you tried to portrait it. I see that you ignore the sudden shift in nobling rate after the introduction of T4H into the battlefield, wonder why.

I asked:
"I am unaware of any such statement in which Luke Bishop declares that W1N are struggling in their war with =KN= and need the assistance of other tribes... If one exists, please point me to it."

And I answered by giving you a link to said statement;
"They came in to take what we couldn't due to agreements"

Did it help W1N ?

Yes, it reduced the diplomatic strain while =KN= still got weakened.

DeletedUser1942

I give up with you Dubby - Your blinded due to your tribes failings against W1N, and twist peoples posts in order to make yourself look better and informed.

FACT is - KN are dead and pretty much buried. (only a couple of small barb vills they have now)

FACT is - W1N demolished them with 1100+ noblements - TR and T4H picked off what they could.

Now, onto the next war......

Bye Dubby.

DeletedUser4320

I give up with you Dubby

That you admit that you were wrong and give up is to be expected as the saying goes.

Your blinded due to your tribes failings against W1N

What I am and what my tribe has done is irrelevant. My arguments stands well on their own, you've tried to rebut them and failed as the saying goes.

FACT is - KN are dead and pretty much buried. (only a couple of small barb vills they have now)

A fact that hasn't been opposed.

FACT is - W1N demolished them with 1100+ noblements - TR and T4H picked off what they could.

That is an opinion, not a fact.

FACT is - the W1N family, with the aid of the T4H and TR families, demolished them.

But then again, I doubt there is a tribe on uk1 that wouldn't be demolished against this massive conglomerate of families.

Now, onto the next war......

Bye Dubby.

Bye Stutzy, good luck to you and your crew's future endeavors. Not that I think you will need luck as the W1N family truly is a massive force with their great organization and talented individuals.

DeletedUser1942

That you admit that you were wrong and give up is to be expected as the saying goes

Its more agree to disagree, as another actual saying goes :)

DeletedUser4320

Where is the fun in agreeing to disagree? All work and no fun makes Dubby a dull mule as the newly invented proverb goes.

DeletedUser1942

After being proven wrong, time and time again, the W1N family's retort is to tell me to put a sock in it as the saying goes.

You havent proven anything - you've merely argued your point, and we have done the same. You however are happy to sit there and continue to try to flog a dead horse as the saying goes - just because you think your right, doesnt actually mean you are right.

As i said - ive agreed to disagree with you as the saying goes. It means none of us will ever accept what the other is saying, but instead of continually arguing and repeating ourselves many a time, its finished. There isnt anything worth discussing now, we wont ever agree, so we'll leave it at that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.