W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4320

You haven't proven anything

Amongst other things I have proven that;
- Abdo's claim that no one is right 100% is a paradox of Epimenidesian nature
- Wayne's insane claim that only 12 accounts being involved in the =KN= war is incorrect.
- The T4H ad TR families helped the W1N family in destroying =KN=

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well said Stutzy, do yourself and everyone a favour.....block the muppet and let him argue with himself.....I bet he could actually do it aswell....."No Dubby your wrong.....No your wrong Dubby....No you are!" :)

DeletedUser

Dubby I actually used to enjoy your posts against W1N, I thought they were well calculated and amusing.. But they are just getting old in an arguement you just can not win. You're out numbered and out facted so save yourself some pride and don't entertain them. Take it from someone who has tried ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Amongst other things I have proven that;
- Wayne's insane claim that only 12 accounts being involved in the =KN= war is incorrect.

:icon_cool:

Its not proven until we agree to it. We haven't.

Therefore, like I said, shut up.

DeletedUser

Guys, seriously stop feeding this muppet! He will NEVER agree with ANYTHING anyone says.....he has to be right no matter what.

Just leave it and he'll go away, he'll probably hit delete on the forums like the coward did ingame :)

DeletedUser

Dubby I actually used to enjoy your posts against W1N, I thought they were well calculated and amusing.. But they are just getting old in an arguement you just can not win. You're out numbered and out facted so save yourself some pride and don't entertain them. Take it from someone who has tried ;)

dido!

DeletedUser

Therefore, like I said, shut up.

Im sorry but it's not a mob mentality that rules here as some of you guys are suggesting. Yes he did prove those things, even if you denie it. Cat like theif will close the thread if he believes that it is neccersary. Given that this convo has gone for a while, I guess he's happy, but what do I know.

Point is, if you disagree with dubby but can't prove your point (and don't wish to try) don't bother.

DeletedUser

dubby.... most people have aggreed with ye, w1n smashed them and because of nap aggreements we took out the KN on our side of border, we're not disagreeing that but just annoyed that you keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and ON!!!

DeletedUser

Im sorry but it's not a mob mentality that rules here as some of you guys are suggesting. Yes he did prove those things, even if you denie it. Cat like theif will close the thread if he believes that it is neccersary. Given that this convo has gone for a while, I guess he's happy, but what do I know.

Point is, if you disagree with dubby but can't prove your point (and don't wish to try) don't bother.

Dubby can't prove a point either, he just twists things and uses long words to give the impression he has an ounce of real intelligence at rhetoric.

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdo View Post
No one can ever be right 100% of the time
If that is true, it means that your statement could be wrong and thus someone could be 100% right.

Epimenides would scream of joy as the saying goes.

I believe this is argued in the world one milestones. In a different thread.

And as proved by both Luke Bishop and yourself, the other top families came to the aid of the W1N family and took what the W1N family could not take. (regardless of why).

Aid is what helping does as the saying goes.

I think the logic there explains itself. What I personally don't understand is why W1N can't accept what he says. You still ended up with 1000 villages. Who cares how.

I think, like myself, dubby argues/debates for enjoyment. Why is why I'm amused that W1N have reacted to it in such a way, effectively encouraging him.

DeletedUser

I believe this is argued in the world one milestones. In a different thread.

I think the logic there explains itself. What I personally don't understand is why W1N can't accept what he says. You still ended up with 1000 villages. Who cares how.

I think, like myself, dubby argues/debates for enjoyment. Why is why I'm amused that W1N have reacted to it in such a way, effectively encouraging him.

Lol, W1N effectively broke KN. Then after leaving the bloody and mangled corpse, T4H and TR cremated it. I won't comment on the 12 accs versus W1N. However, you'll find Flux & EXP aren't fighting W1N, at most only half of W1N, cause the other half are "chilling" and have other plans.

DeletedUser

Lol, W1N effectively broke KN. Then after leaving the bloody and mangled corpse, T4H and TR cremated it. I won't comment on the 12 accs versus W1N. However, you'll find Flux & EXP aren't fighting W1N, at most only half of W1N, cause the other half are "chilling" and have other plans.

"LOL" Biggest straw man argument ever. Haha. Infact, the only thing remotely relevent to what I said is, "I won't comment on the 12 accs versus W1N." Ha.

PHail!

DeletedUser

Actually, in Adellion saying -
However, you'll find Flux & EXP aren't fighting W1N, at most only half of W1N, cause the other half are "chilling" and have other plans.

I actually agree, yes i agreed with him, so what? :3

But yeah, it's true tbh.

DeletedUser4320

But they are just getting old in an arguement you just can not win. You're out numbered and out facted

Outnumbered? What has that got to do with anything? Fortunately enough the scientific method is not based upon what the majority sides with, but rather facts and logical deduction as the saying goes. Which leads me to the next point, out facted?

Lol, W1N effectively broke KN. Then after leaving the bloody and mangled corpse, T4H and TR cremated it.

What kind of facts have the W1N family presented in this thread? They've tried to argue that =KN= was destroyed when the T4H family entered the theater, but facts show that =KN= was larger than ever at that point, facts show that W1N's nobling rate more than tripled post the introduction of the T4H family, facts show that W1N hadn't anywhere near the number of enoblements when T4H entered.

Out facted is what out facted does as the saying goes.

Ade, you never cease to amuse me. To claim that nothing is proven until agreed upon by the opposition is to open an Pandorian box as the saying goes. If one are to employ this logic one would say that when Galileo proved that the earth moved, he didn't in fact prove it as the church didn't agree. Actually, if one follows this line of thought, the earth didn't start to move until 1992 when John Paul II vindicated Galileo!

Eppur si muove For The Win as the Internet abbreviation goes!

DeletedUser

Outnumbered? What has that got to do with anything? Fortunately enough the scientific method is not based upon what the majority sides with, but rather facts and logical deduction as the saying goes. Which leads me to the next point, out facted?

What kind of facts have the W1N family presented in this thread? They've tried to argue that =KN= was destroyed when the T4H family entered the theater, but facts show that =KN= was larger than ever at that point, facts show that W1N's nobling rate more than tripled post the introduction of the T4H family, facts show that W1N hadn't anywhere near the number of enoblements when T4H entered.

Out facted is what out facted does as the saying goes.

Ade, you never cease to amuse me. To claim that nothing is proven until agreed upon by the opposition is to open an Pandorian box as the saying goes. If one are to employ this logic one would say that when Galileo proved that the earth moved, he didn't in fact prove it as the church didn't agree. Actually, if one follows this line of thought, the earth didn't start to move until 1992 when John Paul II vindicated Galileo!

Eppur si muove For The Win as the Internet abbreviation goes!

People who are superior to you at playing TW have more solid opinions than those who were in a rubbish tribe, quit, went barb, and spam rubbish and troll on the forums.

In the end Dubby : I am greater than you. My opinion therefore, is of relevance compared to you and your insignificant and quite frankly deluded opinion.

Usually, people defer to the opinion's of experts, while I'm not the best, I do feel in comparision to you, I am the expert here with more authority at TW. This can be proven by me issuing a 1on1 challenge to you in perhaps UK5 or the next coin world, to challenge you to a 1on1 battle. I am sure you will not be victorious.

Therefore I am the superior player. And because of that, when I override and disagree with your opinion, I am more likely to be right because I have the skill and talent to back me up, which your argument will never be able to argue with. The fact remains that my rank, OD, ODA, ODD etc, are all much higher than yours. You don't even have an account on UK1.

Therefore, please do not even argue with me, when your position in TW society is mundane and inferior to mine; you will gain more from agreeing with me and those superior to you, then you will from fighting with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.