Ducks V The Haters

• Thread starter DeletedUser5582
  • Start date

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I can be honest I've been a "dick", however it is something you and I should be able to look through. My point with this thread was my
discontent with how you and the others were towards a tribe helping you. Aki was shocked, sad and angry at the same time.

I also laughed that you bragged about sniping some trains and telling how much of a pro you are, because it was not impressing anyone a slightly bit.
You've been a huge dick, about time you realise :)

Aki knew from day 1 that I was unhappy with being a part of TMD, when I constantly said I was gonna quit and didn't want to be a part of that world anymore. I was part of council, and kept trying to make changes that would benefit the tribe, but was constantly ignored. I backed down from council and sat back and done my own thing and watched what council done, and when the decision for TMD and HATE's alliance to end, I was like "okay here we go, might get a good war", but instead of actually hitting when the alliance first dropped like a good part of the tribe wanted, council decided it'd be better to war UWS, a tribe with something like half a million points, and this war took 2 months, if not longer to actually win, which by this point, I had made my mind up that I wanted to leave and not be a part of a tribe which 0 communication and a tribe who didn't listen to each other.

I never bragged about my ability to snipe or how much "of a pro" I am, I'm just stating facts that TMD suck at trying to take villas off me and had to spend far longer than it should have trying to cap a cluster in the middle of them....

DeletedUser13816

most of the time I was tribless on 30w or in small tribes with tiny players :D and I did not worry about it much :) I dont really care I win or loose ,but to join hated and be tangarsuk slaves lol thats not going to happen :D I prefer to delete acc than play with them :D

DeletedUser13816

long time ago I asked hitmon and others tmd players to start war againts hated :D but most of them were saying that they too bussy with small tribes in their continent and not ready yet ,what have been been doing at that time foxtrot :D it was planned to join hated long time ago i guess

Foxtrot

Reaction score
long time ago I asked hitmon and others tmd players to start war againts hated :D but most of them were saying that they too bussy with small tribes in their continent and not ready yet ,what have been been doing at that time foxtrot :D it was planned to join hated long time ago i guess
If you read 3 up, I just said the exact same thing. I was in council and told them we should have warred HATE the second the alliance dropped, but Hitmon wanted to get rid of UWS, so I dropped out of council and sat and watched to see how things went, and they kept on waiting and waiting and letting HATE grow bigger and bigger, so I jumped over to a tribe who would actually listen to me and not just waste the entire tribes time all the time.

DeletedUser13612

Listen to you to do what? They did not declare against TMD? Whatever it was it could not have been a success

DeletedUser13859

most of the time I was tribless on 30w or in small tribes with tiny players :D and I did not worry about it much :) I dont really care I win or loose ,but to join hated and be tangarsuk slaves lol thats not going to happen :D I prefer to delete acc than play with them :D
Don't worry Pulgo, there's no chance in hell you'd be invited to join Hated. Not after running away from your tribe in K55 to hide behind the back of TMD.

DeletedUser13612

I like how you said he ran away when he lost basically all his villages, and is 1st on the ODD rankings lol

DeletedUser13859

Tribal stacking then when he was low on villages he abandoned his tribe and moved right across the world.

But with wonderful ODA of 351k i know what you mean.

DeletedUser13816

Don't worry Pulgo, there's no chance in hell you'd be invited to join Hated. Not after running away from your tribe in K55 to hide behind the back of TMD.

you have to notice that i am getting closer to you :D we gonna be best friends in neighborhood

DeletedUser14383

Too bad I didn't join this thread from the beginning.
Luckily, my time has come to give my own opinion. I love giving opinions!

Firstly, on the first page I read this:

Well... perhaps. But so far all I've seen is some snakes get their bums walloped and the odd few fakes here and there aimed at us. Kind of a let down really, I expected better from a tribe that puts on such a strong façade. Instead they are continuing to struggle with rim tribes, which makes me continually doubt the quality that the HATE family have to offer. I'm by no means bashing the capabilities of the rim tribes here, but if hate are as quality as they say they are you must consider why they havent completely eradicated these tribes.
Now that surely causes you 3 snakes to seriously consider the choice you made. But anyway, we're happy, you woke the tribe up and motivated it. So I guess for some reason I have to thank your stupidity. :)

Well ... Can't we say the same about TMD warring with UWS ? (Can you even call that a war?)
Has been mentioned before, I know, but still. It ain't going that fast when you focus on TMD in the west, SC in the south, Demo in the east, and some random targets in the north.

Secondly, I totally agree with Warlord. Rikerud, I'm sorry (actually I'm not at all), but what you're saying here is just nonsense. Pulgo did run away. Lost basically everything and used last nobles to jump behind TMD when we were still nobling him.

Well, last thing to say (for now). Perhaps we could actually talk about the war, and stop bragging about Pani, Cheater or Foxtrot who joined us (which I totally understand, why would you refuse to join the Hated family ?) **insert angry reaction here*
Yesterday was interesting though, looks like the TMD frontline isn't as strong as expected it would be. Gaps are opening up, the mission West continues!

DeletedUser14406

Well ... Can't we say the same about TMD warring with UWS ? (Can you even call that a war?)

Hang on... Low morale with Hate's troops? Dont get how this is relavent sorry :D that was a victory for hate not uws, because hate's troops were in there :)

Maybe I can agree with your point on pulgo, however got to give the guy credit for carrying on I think any other player would have given up on the world entirely

And your point on gaps, what did you expect? You recruited in the middle of the cluster... Dirty play, meant that we could not focus entirely on our frontline, i know for a fact this has affected certain areas

Though from hate's perspective it was clearly a good move to take on those guys, let them be your punch bags while the feeble attempts to take out the small tribes continue :D

DeletedUser13816

probably on 30 world me and girlfriend remembered how stack ,kill and snipe hundred of nobles with intensity , since 22w nobody attacked us 3 weeks in a row every single day :D it was pretty fun to see when some players try to noble same village 2-3 times and loose 2-3 trains in row it looked like hated tried to get rid of pulg and girlf at all cost even warlord traveled close to tmd to noble our vills( I guess he was drunk ):D,we have seen some good players and some really bad indeed :D at one time we wanted quit that world ,but it was so boring on other worlds so we decided to start again on another side of map :D I know good players would have given up on the world entirely ,but not me and girlfriedn

DeletedUser13859

I like how you said he ran away when he lost basically all his villages, and is 1st on the ODD rankings lol
It looks like another account is running away, sorry, I mean leaving this world to concentrate on other worlds.

DeletedUser13612

I wonder which trustable source you heard that from? He even knows more than I do lmfao. Start nobling dude.

DeletedUser13859

The one that shows you gifting villages away. And how so 'start nobling dude'?

DeletedUser13612

The one that shows you gifting villages away. And how so 'start nobling dude'?

Does it say "I am qutting to focus on other worlds" like anywhere? Please do not make false statements

Yeah, instead of being here/sending some laughable attacks from your only village, maybe you should start nobling?