346 players, that's all you need!

DeletedUser

Indeed, WARS have been on the offence for 6 days so I am really really really shocked they do not have a lead.. Even a slight lead...

Anyway, it seems they have run out of offence as barely any attacks are being received on our side now.

DeletedUser3312

If anything YOU have the advantage.

This thread is misleading.

Top 10 tribes:
1 Inc. 1.104.816 1.104.816 32 34.526 227 4.867
2 DpTd 649.797 649.797 38 17.100 143 4.544
3 T-U-S 502.068 502.068 31 16.196 126 3.985
4 Twits. 308.505 308.505 30 10.284 76 4.059
5 #RIOT# 307.611 307.611 36 8.545 86 3.577
6 BMI 303.422 303.422 32 9.482 81 3.746
7 GUARD 276.671 276.671 39 7.094 86 3.217
8 (MB) 268.607 268.607 39 6.887 87 3.087
9 TUS 2 241.183 241.183 37 6.518 68 3.547
10 REV 223.108 223.108 39 5.721 71 3.142

The top 2 tribes are allied.

DeletedUser9136

And lets not forget the unofficial assistance from Guard, Guard2, Guard3, TW!ST, TWIST and Temp either

DeletedUser

For one, I never said they had the advantage. They hit us first, we have been defending.

Since when does us having the Rank 1,2 + 4 tribe with a total of.. 100 members ever put us to an advantage against over 400 players?

Regarding GUARD, TEMP and Twist.
GUARD have had diplomacy with us before, we brought it back and they assist us sometimes but not a lot at all. I believe maybe 2 players have received support so far and not a lot at that. (Not saying they are bad at support, but simply that we do not need it).
TEMP wanted to join with us, we have happy with this. Why would we turn them down? Same for Twist. They have both shown to be quite good so far and we are happy with this.

We are spread out, fighting on multiple frontlines with little villages at most of them (apart from the K44 and K45 ones).

The 'WARS' have over 400 members, they SHOULD have about 350 trains between them at least if they are even decent.

DeletedUser3312

My point is this thread is misleading. Even in your initial post you neglected to mention that you were allied with the rank.2 tribe. Now we're finding out you're allied with rank.4 as well? haha?

Also answer me this:

If 4 players with 50k each are fighting 20 players with 2k each, who has the advantage?

Your argument is poor and so is this pnp.

DeletedUser

My point is this thread is misleading. Even in your initial post you neglected to mention that you were allied with the rank.2 tribe. Now we're finding out you're allied with rank.4 as well? haha?

Also answer me this:

If 4 players with 50k each are fighting 20 players with 2k each, who has the advantage?

At the point of the thread being made, it was only us in this war.
We are not allied with the rank 4 tribe. They had an alliance with T-U-S but have asked to join with us and given they are good players and nice guys we accepted.

Of course the 4 players, however that is an unfair example.
Try this:
30 members with 20k each fighting against 60 players with 10k points who have a huge advantage in positions?

Matt why don't you go back to speed... You rage quit this world because you could not get rank 1 even when spending tonnes of PP on premium (and on that point I'd like to say my acc and Nauz's acc which both outgrew you used literally 0 PP on the bonuses).
Not to mention you had .. 5 co's?

DeletedUser9136

Well if you are confirming that those tribes are assisting you, in the interest of fairness you should therefore make them declare on us aswell, Otherwise offensive and defensives against these tribes will cause us losses but not be reflected on the war stats which would therefore make the stats biased and wrong.

And i therefore make the war currently 402 V 266

DeletedUser

Well if you are confirming that those tribes are assisting you, in the interest of fairness you should therefore make them declare on us aswell, Otherwise offensive and defensives against these tribes will cause us losses but not be reflected on the war stats which would therefore make the stats biased and wrong.

And i therefore make the war currently 402 V 266

Only TEMP and Twist are involved in the war and both very recent changes. GUARD are not.
They support a few of Inc very rarely but that is about it as we do not need it. I do not know how much they would support us otherwise.

DeletedUser3312

402 vs 206 still misleads the situation.

If you must do it like that, calculate the villages each side has. Then it'll give us an idea of how "fair" this war really is.

I'd count GUARD too. Seeing as according to Shifty "They help too".

DeletedUser5390

I cant speak for TW!ST as i am not a part of them but as for the village they nobled off a TUS member, that was only due to the TUS member attacking one of my tribe mates even though there are 5x the amount of INC in his area then there are us. And today another TUS member nearby is attacking us.

If they want a "World" alliance then maybe they should stop wasting nukes on people not in involved which will consequently make them become involved.

DeletedUser11592

Also answer me this:

Hold on here, if the 20 players had been planning attacks (decent tribe would spend days even weeks planning these attacks) against the 4..... They should be winning well before the 4 got support or help!

now who has the advantage in the art of war.... 20 do as its planned and they have been stacked whilst the 4 have been raiding and just growing! So go get another 400 players as it looks like your going to need them lol

DeletedUser

402 vs 206 still misleads the situation.

If you must do it like that, calculate the villages each side has. Then it'll give us an idea of how "fair" this war really is.

I'd count GUARD too. Seeing as according to Shifty "They help too".

No they do not count. Do you really want me to include all the little tribes helping the 'WARS'? That would knock up to around 600~ vs 206 if your counts are right.

Village counts:
Inc,DpTd,Twits,TEMP+Twits have 517 between them.
'WARS' have 867 between them.

DeletedUser3312

I haven't counted anything.

That looks better, now just need someone from the opposing side to agree on those figures. Then we'll have some facts we can actually see.

DeletedUser9136

DeletedUser

Add in ~UN~ and AFK to the WARS side.

Regardless, I would not count the GUARD family until they have actually attacked anyone with a real attack. They, as far as I know, do not want to be a part of this war.

DeletedUser9136

As far as i know they are not acting as part of WARS, i may be wrong though

Well we both know that those attacks will happen eventually so we may aswell just leave them in now ;)

DeletedUser

Ah they are, they are supplying both support and offence for the WARS family.

Hmmm I wouldn't be so sure of that.. Perhaps on a few tribes they have been planning to hit for a while but eh don't mind too much really.

DeletedUser9136

Not to me they aren't but as i say, i may be wrong

but we have rough ball park figures anyway, figures that are a better picture of the current situation than the title of the post depicts,