3Lions vs Chaos!

DeletedUser

Humm

Hang on hang on...
Im neutral now but I have seen the mails that you and Paul Jason Croft both sent about double crossing 13./Chaos and you know that Elnika! I would of stayed out of this but Elnika you mentioned me... Yes I said that the manner of the emails in my view was not very nice but me and DD supported you on this when all along you were planning to attack us.... Not very nice is it!
Regards
Neil.

DeletedUser6376

neil ive always respected you till lately..after your mails to elnika,,
however i still respect alot of players one being alpompey ...

DeletedUser7010

I have never denied any of that neil. we have had our disagreements and tiffs and sword fights as you call them.

thank you for confirming that DD did agree that what rabski said was out of order it proves im not lying.

I had no intention for this thread to be about slagging each other off and having petty squabbles or point scoring.

I did not see chaos attacking us for ages as them being at war more a case of we pissed you off so you attacked us,

I was always told when i first started and learning the ropes that if you are going to have a war with someone you declare it.

I decided it was time to get off our arses and fight back hense why i said in my initial post that chaos had been attacking us for ages and NOW were fighting back. I the stats from the 2 days since we started attacks on chaos as to me this is when the war started.

To keep an even keel i also posted forever stats as well to show we were not trying to claim victory.

that was and still isnt any reason to start having a go at me.

I dont expect sympathy nor do i think i am a victim. I have supported my tribe and its members throughout not run away to another tribe when things get heated, i have stayed and taken whatever is thrown at me. you cant say that for all dukes on this world.

I may not have a great attacking score, but that does not make me a bad player. i have always mostly been a defender hense my defense stats. but again thats not a bad thing.

I dont aim to be number one in this world or the best duke or tribe in the world. but we are entitled to change our game play the same as anyone else and thats no reason for criticism.

DarkDragon, i accept you have your reasons for disliking me and defending your tribe, i applaude your loyalty and i whole heartedly apologise for anything i have said that may have offended you.

I know you will think this is crap, you have every right to even tho i assure you i am being genuin and i do wish you luck in our battle.

Elnika

DeletedUser4280

awwwww, i think we will have a hung parliament, conservative 26% labour 24% lib dem 15% other parties 3% enilka 32%.

few things a miss, but for fear of un earthing more things to argue about...

u being genuine has nothing to do with why i dislike you, u and paul have done dirty to something involving me a few times, i do not take back stabbing as a friendly thing to do, hence u start at the lowest grade imo, and other failings only multiply to that.

even if someone was a naff leader a poor players and could not write legibly, i would have thoughts about these failings, but would not bring them up aggressively or hold against them as long as they had at least decency and a bit of go, u im afraid do not, hence my apparent tone with select few who wrong me.

all u had to say is out line the truth, then just pledge to do better and i would have nothing to say,

along the lines of "way back when we screwed over Chaos! to get upper hand, but never managed, and are now pledging to try harder, and make a formal declarion as FW have asked us to to. and hope to do something whilst Chaos! are tied up against a tribe family over 5x its size. whilst having a low diplomatic status"

^thats in fact the truth, and if u had admitted it. i would not be happy, but i only came on to say what is the real scenario, rather than one that has been painted.

DeletedUser

Hummm

Yes but your diplomat since I left you is not very good is she.... TALANTED CHAOS?
Whats that all about?
or is it Crisppy?????
;)
(TAXI FOR NEIL!!!)

DeletedUser

Dragon, we get your point. I believe by the way you speak you are not civilised and wouldn't like to face you on a battlefield due to slander. Your letting your tribe down with the rambelings and to be honest the things you say could go in an internal forum but you know what they say about dirty laundry being aired...Public opinion matters and your currently falling behind big time.

If you wish to moan about low Diplomacies do that, we don't care if you can't land an Alliance or NAP.

DeletedUser7010

FW have not asked us to declare on you and FW has nothing to do with this.

i have never denied the past issues. altho its not entirely true that it was all me. i did have some part to play no denials there but i am not as bad as you are making me out to be.

Your tribe was formed from T*U*D and 13. who were at war against each other, you have all slagged each other off at some point and all backstabbed each other at some point so i dont think you have a right to pull the moral high ground on me.

i havent lied, you seem to skip the bits where i said chaos have been attacking us for ages which is true.

one minute your saying we dont attack the next minute you say we have been attacking each other for ages you cant have it both ways.

You cant turn round and say things i havent actually said.

FACTS

Chaos have been attacking lions for months

lions have defended against alot of the incoming attacks from chaos

chaos have taken villages off lions, lions have taken villages of chaos.

Lions have decided to not "sit on the fence" and fight back

the first lot stats i posted are ONLY from the last few days since we have started to return fire and not from when chaos have been attacking us.

I dont run away from trouble i face it head on.

i was being civil and apologising showing. even thats not good enough for someone who claims to be reasonable.

DeletedUser4280

Dragon, we get your point. I believe by the way you speak you are not civilised and wouldn't like to face you on a battlefield due to slander. Your letting your tribe down with the rambelings and to be honest the things you say could go in an internal forum but you know what they say about dirty laundry being aired...Public opinion matters and your currently falling behind big time.

If you wish to moan about low Diplomacies do that, we don't care if you can't land an Alliance or NAP.

thats the thing, im the nicest person you good meet on neutral terms, but on flip side no mercy for someone who treats u like this.

we purposely have low diplomacy as we are a fighters tribe, we could have a similar list to 3lions but enjoy war, just not the backstabbing that usually causes it.

& enilka if u post the same crap which i have answered previous ur only going to get the same answer, so ill wait for somat fresh. mind u by time ur brain get in gear u wont have interest in w1 any more

DeletedUser7010

all im going to say is practise what you preach, i know you guys backstabbed other tribes as well as you do.

our diplomacy with other tribes has nothing to do with this arguement. i never said we were a fighting tribe but i did say we have changed our state of play.

if you wish to carry on dwelling on past arguments then crack on. i myself am moving forward. i dont tend to hold grudges it is only a game after all.

I dont even dislike you or disagree with you, i wont hold your comments against you or the fact that you are just as bad as you are making me out to be.

like i said before but you seem to ignore when someone is trying to be nice im sorry if ive ever caused you offence and for anything i have done in the past. believe me, dont believe me but thats where im leaving this disagreement now.

DeletedUser4280

all im going to say is practise what you preach, i know you guys backstabbed other tribes as well as you do.

our diplomacy with other tribes has nothing to do with this arguement. i never said we were a fighting tribe but i did say we have changed our state of play.

if you wish to carry on dwelling on past arguments then crack on. i myself am moving forward. i dont tend to hold grudges it is only a game after all.

I dont even dislike you or disagree with you, i wont hold your comments against you or the fact that you are just as bad as you are making me out to be.

like i said before but you seem to ignore when someone is trying to be nice im sorry if ive ever caused you offence and for anything i have done in the past. believe me, dont believe me but thats where im leaving this disagreement now.

why do things in first place then, leave when u wnat its yur thread after all.

just out of curiosity, who have we back stabbed? founded 13. and co lead Chaos! since birth and i can say we have back stbbe no one, as i like honest diplomacy, unless something slips my mind, but that not our way? unless u know who?

DeletedUser7010

ok my bad i put a declaration up, didnt think for one minute it would cause this much crap

DeletedUser4280

thats good of you, but it was merly the mess up of events,

so we have or havent back stabbed anyone? i dint think we had? or did u just say it?

DeletedUser7010

well from past events you screwed over fw like you say we screwed you over. so its either back stabbing as you said i did or just playing the game and thats just my own interpretation from events a long long time ago

DeletedUser4280

well from past events you screwed over fw like you say we screwed you over. so its either back stabbing as you said i did or just playing the game and thats just my own interpretation from events a long long time ago

never screwed them over, one could argue they very recently have in fact screwed us over, but most certainly not the other way round. when?

DeletedUser7010

just before chaos was born.

Its not my place to talk about it anyway, i shouldnt have bought it up it was between you and them

DeletedUser4280

just before chaos was born.

Its not my place to talk about it anyway, i shouldnt have bought it up it was between you and them

mmm is that the the storry goes, no back stab from our part some might say twas fw doing it, others maybe not, but most certainly no back stab occured on our part, check sources.