3Lions vs Chaos!

DeletedUser

Darkdragon i suggest you go back and read what you posted because you make yourself look like a right idiot , first you say we not at war then you say we have been for at least 6 weeks ????
Elnika has not lied about the stats which you accuse her off she posted from when the declaration was made , do you understand that ????????
Then you accuse her tribe having naps with everyone , welll ill tell you i am surronded by bright red villages and there NOT Chaos so you are wrong again but you probly will not admit it .
Then you tell her to stop making declaration to skirmishes , well its the skirmishes that has made her make the declaration . I can not see why you do not understand this and why you have to insult her , and before you deny that i once again suggest you read your posts.
Just accept the declaration and get on with it for gods sake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can i nuke chaos for fun come on chaos your at war now stop trying to blame loins for it, they just want to kill you whats the problem :lol:

DeletedUser4280

to clarify, chaos have 1 war, 3lions have been easy growth and her poor attack do not deem tribe wide attention, i have said 3lions and Chaos have no diplomacy for 6 weeks and have been attacking for 6 weeks. since declaration lions are atgckibg in same numbers as prior, so in essence all that was done is stats posted after a opp which guages the opp success, not war success. also for a start. in the actual declaration stats where posted. so from a 3 lions stance u do not even know stats as the ones used where from a opp before declaration.

nap's with all is a figure of speach nut u do have far 2 many let alone for a tribe eith such low territory.

im not insulting anyone merly describing my opinion of het self and 3 lions. if these are derogatory then its cause my onservation of u are bleak, but im not insulting for the lolz.

also both enilka and i have passed this yet inactive ppl who only just seen forum come to troll and shake spice jar once again.

DeletedUser4280

Can i nuke chaos for fun come on chaos your at war now stop trying to blame loins for it, they just want to kill you whats the problem :lol:

think u missed the point been fighting lions for a while with no complaints as u put it.

no can nuke for fun, fighting larger tribe than yourself and defending front line pretty well, nodisrespect to them or you, but if they cant simply nuke for fun, then u surely cant?

unless the act of sending nuke to meet a near unbreakable stack is fun?

DeletedUser1303

Man, this thread is better then picking up a book (and i only read books with pictures in them) :)

DeletedUser

DD an Elnika sitting in a tree...
K.I.S.S.I.N.G !
LMAO.....:lol:
Regards
Neil.

DeletedUser

Man, this thread is better then picking up a book (and i only read books with pictures in them) :)

Was just thinking that :icon_biggrin:

With over 1000 thousand views already im guessing everyone is enjoying a good read :lol:

Come on you Darkdragon! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser4280

lol i just expected complaints. might have to nap ppl so we can get some impressive stats by actually going for them.

enilka who in lions is dip?

perhaps i could get some pointers.

DeletedUser4280

why you starting on me again i havent said anything

chill was only joking, jeez is paul being strict or somat, calm down, we know each other opinions so am only joking, nothing serious will come up till your next opp will it so may as well have a laff, where u not accusing me of being 2 serious just a few post ago? cant win :/

DeletedUser

Please no more. My eyes are killing me already from reading this....sooooo many long reply's.
I think it should just end. A tribe declared war on another and thats that. If there is a problem with stats then simply show your stats and show us where the problem is.
I've played this game before and on many worlds. But this is the first time ive seen one that is a constant bickering about,stats,backstabbing,foul language,threats, lies and just about everything else you can think of. Just input your stats to show everyone how the war is going.
If you can't do that without causing a verbal war then don't bother, find some one from within your respected tribes to do it.
Okay I'm done. Hope your tribes take the fight to each other on the field of battle and not in here. :) GL to both sides.

Regards, BlackKnight96

DeletedUser

chill was only joking, jeez is paul being strict or somat, calm down, we know each other opinions so am only joking, nothing serious will come up till your next opp will it so may as well have a laff, where u not accusing me of being 2 serious just a few post ago? cant win :/

Pot, kettle, black springs to mind.

DeletedUser

thought i say hello as my name popped up kept me well informed and entertained for quite some time reading this

DeletedUser

Please no more. My eyes are killing me already from reading this....sooooo many long reply's.
I think it should just end. A tribe declared war on another and thats that. If there is a problem with stats then simply show your stats and show us where the problem is.
I've played this game before and on many worlds. But this is the first time ive seen one that is a constant bickering about,stats,backstabbing,foul language,threats, lies and just about everything else you can think of. Just input your stats to show everyone how the war is going.
If you can't do that without causing a verbal war then don't bother, find some one from within your respected tribes to do it.
Okay I'm done. Hope your tribes take the fight to each other on the field of battle and not in here. :) GL to both sides.

Regards, BlackKnight96

Too true! I get this problem with all things, so many verbal wars and long posts make me frustrated and bored... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser4280

so 3lions declare war, send mass incoming to destroy the tribe they do so slander.

Chaos! represented by myself care little for such antics and go for the day by day growth whilst trying to tackle far more pressing matters.

being that the case one would expect stats to be so very in correlation with the mighty lions attacking a war torn tribe from the back that doesn't even recognize the declaration...

Side 1:
Tribes: Chaos!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 3LIONS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 5
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,459
Side 2: 28,486
Difference: 6,973

image.php

mmm seems not? one would inquire as to what the might lions are doing? as these stats are from approximately from there declaration, does this look like war stats? more over does it look like war stats where it is a one way war?

DeletedUser

If you slag Lions stats you are also slagging your own. You say your tribe would do well, overcome this yet you only have the same amount of conquers as Lions.

Also, the PnP did not start the bickering, you did.

DeletedUser4280

If you slag Lions stats you are also slagging your own. You say your tribe would do well, overcome this yet you only have the same amount of conquers as Lions.

Also, the PnP did not start the bickering, you did.

ok forgive my rudeness, but why not read the post before trying to sound like the great summarizer of wars the opposite side of the world as you.

3lions declared so one would expect some war stats showing how well they are doing,

Chaos! are not active having opps on lions and merly taking vills for growth, this week 5 happened to be 3lions vills.

if both sides were actively attacking each other then your post would ring true, but that is not the case.

no one is bickering, both me and enilka have ceased apparent low blows and are merely trying to post stats review tactics and perhaps get one up, by more civil means.

as apposed to onions who hop in threads about skirmishes and tribes he knows nothing about.

dragging up old news and attempting to flame is more so bickering than anything any one else has said imo.

DeletedUser4280

no offenses are intend just merely seeking the 3lions take on their progress for a declaration of their opps to begin.