404 - Tribe Not Found?

DeletedUser

Rep appreciated if you consider yourself awesome!!! ^_^

OMG SO LIEK WHAT HAPPENED DOOOOOOOOOOODS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So uhm, Bi! dropped the NAP with 404 this afternoon at approximately 1631 hours. They were set as enemies about... 3 seconds after that.

The legendary nMe.n@me (affectionally referred to "Baby Grant") marshalled the forces with his gruff tone.

fire_demon.jpg

Smile? today at 16:31
What you've got to realise is these little rent boys in 404 are probably planning on trying to outlast us for months to survive the power that Bi! has.

It could be a white wash like Bi! vs DJLS, or it could be some long ass drawn out war that's going to last for years, but we won't know until we hit them hard, so make sure you're fully prepared for anything and to take out anything in our way. Another important thing to remember is no matter how difficult a war turns out, just remember that you're there aiding your friends, and if you go inactive you're just passing on the hurt and the hits to your friends, and that my friends simply isn't what Bi! is about. When I'm targeted, I'm safe in the knowledge its some players that aren't hitting my friends, when I'm being hit after months of fighting I'm safe in the knowledge that after that kind of time we're all suffering, but if I'm not there attacking and defending then my friends suffer just that little bit more.

I have massive faith in you ladies and gentlemen and everybody involved with Bi! to take things a little further and begin writing the new pages in our history book, just remember when we're fighting that we're all bullets for the same gun, we all have a common goal, do whatever is necessary to achieve it.

Don't let me down. Show me what you can do.

Proud Duke of Beyond Imagination!
~Grant/nMe... n@me?

Questions were asked in Bi!

[10:40:28 AM] Clueless42: why does smile? want to decalre war on 404? XD
[10:40:49 AM] Adellion: cause we want to take the entire core in the name of Bi!
[10:41:52 AM] Clueless42: i'll be even further away from the frontline <.<
^ A true word of a warrior! Its evident why such a player is in Bi!

Smile? deciding to waste no time, launched a major offensive against one poor soul in 404. The sheer name of Smile? led to this inevitable reaction.

Lycurgus today at 14:16
Why the incoming may i ask?

Smile? today at 14:25
404 planned attack on bi! why not start the attacks now ;)

Smile? today at 14:26
no more nap anymore... time for war my friend ;)

Lycurgus today at 14:26
ow ok, first i heard of it but ok :)

Btw, im not going to kill your scouts, because i know you will get annoyed then :) and i to be honest, there is no point.

Smile? today at 14:27
is because i want to noble 404 :)

Lycurgus today at 14:28
ok, enjoy :)

Any point me really defending? lol?

Smile? today at 14:29
yeh u shud if u want odd... thats when the real attacks come anyway but ur goig to have to hold off 21 nukes + 7 noble trains :)

Lycurgus today at 14:30
well, that sounds easy :)

Talk later grant/

Smile? today at 14:30
cya

Lycurgus today at 14:38
one more question, why me first? because i was on about you attacking me this morning, and bobs your uncle, i have incomings.

Smile? today at 14:39
;)

Lycurgus today at 14:40
come on, tell me why me first, its a bit creepy.

Smile? today at 14:41
Just WAR :D

And when Smile? requested Vera Causa to enter the fray, this young un's fate was sealed. Alas.

Oh my! News has spread! Bi! declare war on 404?!? Nowai!!!ONE1!!11!!

The stats were horrendous!!! Within the space of 3 hours Bi! had caused so much devastation!!! Shade your eyes from the sight of the stats below!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: 404
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

500x_custom_1251146115686_Battle_Cl.jpg

It was all too much for 404! Within the space of three hours, 404 had gone form rank 1, to rank... well, nothing really. All in a days work I suppose. 404 - Tribe Not Found.

And so it is proven :

I can't wait for Ruffus to show people how good he is by taking on someone his size and with the same ego, preferably Adellion as he would pwn you :icon_wink:

Its amazing what happens when an ego is stroked. ^ Oh yes......... right there..... oooh....... [Following has been censored]

---------------------------------------

Epilogue :

I would like to personally contragulate all the Bi! players who attacked 404 (3/4 at most) and for the lone Bi! player who got launched on.

I would also like to claim on behalf of Bi! the shortest war to remove the rank 1 tribe in recorded TW history (start up doesn't count, its easy to get rank 1 in a second there). We'd also like to claim the smallest amount of conquers against the enemy needed to made the tribe disband.

Bi! would like to extend our commiserations to 404 for maintaining rank 1 for so long, and for a job well done against their various enemies. Gone, but not forgotten.

Muchos love people,

~Adellion (Vera Causa)
Ego > Space & Time

P.S. Don't forget to rep me please! Cheers <3 xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

meh, was thinking up some defense for 404 but apparently we disbanded because we ha a spy :icon_cry:

DeletedUser6695

well there were more internal issues, im sure it will all be revealed

DeletedUser

After all 404's smack talk, I have to say I'm tempted to print this PnP off and frame it. Beautiful, beautiful work Ade.

DeletedUser

Beautiful, entertaining, leagues above everything else I've seen... and the PnP wasn't too bad either :lol:

DeletedUser6726

Just for memories sake guys maybe the last time on this world you will see this:icon_cool:

43978963.jpg