48hrs and....... Nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As I cant post it in the other thread I'll start another and refer you all back to the last comment in this thread:-

Action to be done by MODS

So here we are nearly 48hrs later, and whats been done?

Nothing!

Come on Mods this really isnt acceptable. We've mentioned an issue and asked you to resolve it and yet nothing has been done after 48hrs!

Please can this be resolved asap or do we have to take this to Inno direct in order to recieve a postive action.

DeletedUser

There is not even a thread that you can ask advice in, e.g is this script legal

DeletedUser

Things take time.

Persanally I don't think this even needed another thread :icon_confused:

If its legal it is in the Scripts & independent tools forum under List of Approved Scripts & Tools

If it's not in that thread then clearly it is not legal.

DeletedUser

Things take time.

Persanally I don't think this even needed another thread :icon_confused:

If its legal it is in the Scripts & independent tools forum under List of Approved Scripts & Tools

If it's not in that thread then clearly it is not legal.

Pull the other one, takes time? Jeez give me Mod rights and I could have it tidied in an hour. It doesnt take much, there quick enough to lock a thread the second it breaks any forum rules. At 23:00 it will have been a full 48hrs since we raised this if the mod in that forum cant be contacted for 48hrs then surely something is wrong there....

Thread was started as couldn't post in the original due to it being locked.

DeletedUser

Pull the other one, takes time? Jeez give me Mod rights and I could have it tidied in an hour. It doesnt take much, there quick enough to lock a thread the second it breaks any forum rules. At 23:00 it will have been a full 48hrs since we raised this if the mod in that forum cant be contacted for 48hrs then surely something is wrong there....

Thread was started as couldn't post in the original due to it being locked.

Yeah sure you could:icon_rolleyes:

If u arent aware there are Mod's on holdiay at the minute, not only that it does take time to do it. Not that it even needs tidying up the thread titles 'Approved scripts and tools' tells you all you need to know. I fail to see what your complaining about...if you wanna know if a script is legal or not then look in the thread I bolded...Simple.

There are 2 that have been locked, and one still unlocked which you are perfectly capable of posting in am sure, or the fact you want to nit pick at something else that yu feel is wrong, to quote a skype chat I was having with a few others it seem like all your doing here is..

'But i put an illegal script in my quickbar and now i'm banned'

'i shouldn't be banned for breaking rules!'

If you hadn't realised those are impressions of some of the posters in the threads about scripts.

DeletedUser6158

'Approved scripts and tools'

The recruitment script was given the ok and never added to the list. Therefore it's incomplete.

DeletedUser

The recruitment script was given the ok and never added to the list. Therefore it's incomplete.

Still not an excuse...the ticket system is a useful tool, and was applied for this kind of problem. If you want to know if it is legal, then send a ticket in with clear cut pointers as to the eact script.

DeletedUser

To be honest I fail to see why yet another thread is needed - no offence intended BaskB. There is the sum total of 1 yes 1 script not in the approved scripts - the mass recruitment script for v7. Reading the link to it in the main forum will show that it is legal and approved by the mods.

The new script approval method was changed in January/Febuary time (to which there was in-game mails asking for people to submit scripts for approval), there is also the script approval process thread, along with the approved script thread. To say it is messy, clustered and hard to find information is laughable - its in bold print.

As to knowing if a script is legal if a script has 'http://ftp.innogames.net/~tracey/scripts/' in it then it is legal, if the script doesn't it isn't - simples.

DeletedUser

Could all those who now have nothing at all to do with World 1 please stop flaming genuine threads that concern those still on W1. If you cared that much you should never have left, then your opinion would be vaild.

DeletedUser

Could all those who now have nothing at all to do with World 1 please stop flaming genuine threads that concern those still on W1. If you cared that much you should never have left, then your opinion would be vaild.

Since when was replying to a thread with a common sense answer flaming?

DeletedUser

I dare say that is a somewhat bold, sweeping and inaccurate statement, I sense your post is aimed at Thunderhorse and you have no idea whether or not he is still playing UK1, just because the original account is no more does not mean participation in the world has ended. Regardless, Thunder and I both still have friends playing this world so we do have an interest here.

I'm not going to repeat myself, this is just another thread asking questions that have already been answered. Although if Bask is posting, let alone creating threads, I think it would be fair for a mod to speak to him directly, Bask does not frequent the externals for fun like many others.

DeletedUser

The use of scripts, the banning of players, the way the mods moderate, affect all worlds, pressing for changes/critisism of processes in any of these things impacts all players of this game, so if you have a right to discuss then so do they.

DeletedUser

Hi,

Actually on holiday at the moment.... Will deal after I have dealt with the numerous work issues that I will discover on my return....

Please give me a break. I appreciate that you feel that your life has fallen apart because a situation that has been unchanged for months is still the same. There is plenty of work going on that will improve matters, but it is still a little early to implement and is further delayed by having to deal with this and similar issues.

DeletedUser

So close to being constructive and helpful and then...

I appreciate that you feel that your life has fallen apart because a situation that has been unchanged for months is still the same.

Because sarcasm is all about appeasement. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The use of scripts, the banning of players, the way the mods moderate, affect all worlds, pressing for changes/critisism of processes in any of these things impacts all players of this game, so if you have a right to discuss then so do they.

I agree that everyone has the right to discuss. However there are too many people that come on to 'discuss' purely to rekindle old arguments, disagreements and hatred.

This whole situation has caused some upset to those who happily played this game without realising they were doing anything wrong, happily paying Innogames, who in turn were happy to take their money, only to log on one day to find themselves banned.

Whilst trying to get some sort of conversation going with the mods, which is not easy at the best of times, they are finding their threads hijacked by their ex-tribemates who appear to have an agenda.

DeletedUser

rudeness becomes you

I have sent a ticket in

My point was an advice area would be good

Why does there need to be 'thread' to discuss whether scripts are illegal or not?

Make one in the scripts forum or PM Slowtarget/use the ticket system. If people are too lazy to find out whether their scripts are legal or not that's not the mod's problem, neither is the world forum a place to discuss said problem.

So close to being constructive and helpful and then...

Because sarcasm is all about appeasement. :icon_rolleyes:

So close to being constructive and then...

Oh. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TeaAndCrumpets and Bergkamp1010...

If you can't see how that was a needless comment from someone associated with the game, then there's no hope.

It's easier just not adding an inflammatory dig and letting people at least appreciate that an effort was made from someone directly involved with the issue.

Get over yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.