48hrs and....... Nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'll throw my aged (but well experienced) oar into this.

To all you muppets using illegal scripts, you've got what you deserve.
To anyone saying they didn't know they were illegal, nice work moron, pay more attention next time.
To people complaining you haven't been responded to - fair point.
To all those people demanding an answer because of their 3 pounds a month. You get what you pay for. What more do you expect from staff that themselves don't get paid? You all rant and moan from your soap boxes and expect normal everyday people who VOLOUNTEER to help out. Why not just do like they say and put in a ticket rather than throwing your dummy out.
To people using it as an excuse to quit, thats all it is, its an excuse. You got banned for using scripts you shouldn't have. You've only yourself to blame. Go quietly and with your tail between your legs you cheating monkey!

Hope alls well on w1 :)

Timmy

Hi Timmy how you doing, oh and nice post spot on m8

DeletedUser

Wow seems ex players on w1 are posting on current W1 problems.....
My suggestion would be to start a in world forum between all major tribes set certain players with privs and well forum mods are gone.Just an idea.Sorry if my comments some how break forum rules

DeletedUser

Hey guys - yeah not too bad blade - ticking over like. Hows tricks?

Pagey - I think you'll find that all of the mods are players on different worlds mate. They're no different to you or I except they have a set remit given to them of which to base decisions. End of the day, don't break the rules and you wont get busted.

Timmy

DeletedUser

Hey guys - yeah not too bad blade - ticking over like. Hows tricks?

Doing ok same old story on uk1 get things sorted and a player joins T4H or joins us or leaves the game.

Would also like to add F.P.B had only one player banned and that was a mix up on having an old account playing other uk world and taking one over on uk1.

Can't think why maybe F.P.B members can read the rules better than other tribes?
Maybe some tribes just like to cheat?

DeletedUser

It'll always be more specific to certain tribes. If your using an illegal script your not going to shout it to the sky - but you will tell your 'trusted' mates. More fool them..

DeletedUser

Doing ok same old story on uk1 get things sorted and a player joins T4H or joins us or leaves the game.

Would also like to add F.P.B had only one player banned and that was a mix up on having an old account playing other uk world and taking one over on uk1.

Can't think why maybe F.P.B members can read the rules better than other tribes?
Maybe some tribes just like to cheat?

Were the rest kicked beforehand? :lol:

DeletedUser

It was funny to see one leave for T4H and we attacked him for leaving us and joining them.
Poor player soon got kicked from T4H lol.
Also T4H seems to be attacking F.P.B members and also sending them invites to join them, lol way to grow I guess :lol:

DeletedUser2178

It was funny to see one leave for T4H and we attacked him for leaving us and joining them.
Poor player soon got kicked from T4H lol.
Also T4H seems to be attacking F.P.B members and also sending them invites to join them, lol way to grow I guess :lol:

Nobody from F.P.B have had an invite into T4H recently Fact and to keep my post on topic"ish" :icon_biggrin: none of the guys that i know that were banned have complained on the externals so have obviously accepted the punishment and moved on even after losing 300 villages so im not sure why others are still going on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.