500 Tribes Vs 2 A O D Tribes - Or Is It lol

DeletedUser

Hey All,

We all, we being anyone with experience at TW knows, when you ally to alot of tribes, you attract alot of unwanted peeps who are not there in your favor lol.

Having alot of tribes meant to be working on same ops leaves you open in most cases to not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 not even 5 spies but alot more than that :lol:.

The title says 500 tribes as this is the propaganda being used to rally those to the cause, if it was actually 500 vs 2, my ego or in fact lack of ego, my externals ego would be huge assuming well 500 vs 2, we must be a major threat to the world 15 LOL.

A few bits of intel leaked by many many spies in this farce :lol: of tribes amassed against us on W15, makes for an interesting read :icon_rolleyes:

FURY - george03 on 11.03.2013 at 18:54
I am discussing with AOD dukes about a ceasefire. If the ceasefire goes ahead I will have to take it. This will be so we can regroup our troops and defence in particular.

Once we have gone a week of pure def will can support tribes that need it. And support anyway. Where we are we neighbour lazy? And this fighting is ruining our chances of survival when lazy? Come.

What are your thoughts.
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)Thanks

HUSH - oldwelshbloke on 11.03.2013 at 18:56
I agree. Lazy? are a much bigger threat.

Zcast - setay96 on 11.03.2013 at 18:57
Take the ceasefire. And then stab them in the back.

AW!! - darth doom on 11.03.2013 at 18:57
You are the duke of your tribe and you need to do what is best for them, so if you need to agree to the ceasefire then do it....Like I said before I would not order my tribe to their deaths this early on....
Please do not take the statement as weakness it's just a simple fact of survival....

AW!! - Manniboy on 11.03.2013 at 19:02
Would this mean it's a ceasefire through all tribes in the OP, or just FURY and AOD?

Zcast - setay96 on 11.03.2013 at 19:04
Just FURY, I'd presume.

AW!! - Manniboy on 11.03.2013 at 19:06
Ok, just checking, because I'm sure some guys at, for example, ~ION~ wouldn't be too happy about not attacking anyone at AOD :p.

Zcast - setay96 on 11.03.2013 at 19:08
If FURY want out, that's their business. But everyone else still wants to rim the feckers!

FURY - george03 on 11.03.2013 at 19:18
We don't want out. Just regrouping our defense and offense. Nothing weak just tactical. We will be involved in ops. But stacking will be our speciality.

Zcast - Emperor Gneegrow on 11.03.2013 at 19:56
Yeah i think the ops should still go ahead with exception to those who agree to the ceasefire. I think its safe to say for now (unless corrected) that ION and Zcast will continue?

Zcast - setay96 on 11.03.2013 at 19:58
I think -Q- are in as well.

Zcast - Emperor Gneegrow on 11.03.2013 at 19:59
Is that to attack or to ceasefire?

Zcast - setay96 on 11.03.2013 at 20:00
To attack. Just wait for official confirmation from them all.

AW!! - nicobowen162 on 11.03.2013 at 22:13
That's your choice as the Duke of Fury and I totally respect that.
I said to my tribe before we start the op
"If this op becomes a threat to the safety of our tribe, I will pull out for the sake of the tribe"

TNDR - Bloodmace on 11.03.2013 at 22:16
That's not a problem. If you have an issue in offensive ops, your tribe could always act a a support tribe if they wanted to.

~ION~ - cranness on 11.03.2013 at 22:34
forgive me if im wrong but this alliance was brought together to take out AOD.. even talking about a ceasefire is just stupid.. many of them are clear and with about 500 tribes in this 'alliance' i simply canno't get my head around this..

matt

Kinda my reaction to this... I just didn't want to be too offensive, I'm already in enough trouble. But, you have to remember that they can support us from behind the lines. Cheeky scouts here and there, and defensive support. In fact, they'll be working on defense, so it will benefit us if we get massive co-op attacks coming at us.
TNDR - Bloodmace on 11.03.2013 at 22:53

Agreed. Weve basically got them on the run (an by we I basically mean you) and they're breaking up so why quit now? I can understand the need to regroup and replenish but then again, no great victory can come without great sacrifice. We need to continue to read the fight.
Zcast - setay96 on 11.03.2013 at 22:55

What d'you mean 'you'. It's all Juedu with small assists from me, Bladbro and Pauleoo. That I've seen.
TNDR - Bloodmace on 11.03.2013 at 22:56

DeletedUser4753

erm, barb you need to work on ya presentation/explanation, i didn't understand what u are on about till i read for the 3rd time.

Analysis.

Few tribes are allied together to fight aod, and one wants to back out of said alliance, this is snap shot from said alliances forum^

my analysis

oh WOW, this is so interesting :icon_rolleyes:, the only thing that i found interesting is that the highly thought of ION are part of this nuby gathering to take down a nuby tribe.

With such intel you could of ripped the piss out of a bunch of tribes but instead got most ppl scratching their heads,

DeletedUser9598

Cheers for spoiling it for me D1!! Was planning on reading this to get me to sleep tonight :icon_rolleyes:

Im also a little surprised ION are involved in such a pathetic fight tbf, gone down in my estimations now

DeletedUser11546

Yeah guys... Get it right, it's not KnK. It's just a tribe with alot of their players.

DeletedUser6603

It might well have some of our old players in it, but if Matt is leading it you would do better to compare it to Matt's W11 tribe. The KnK leadership is fully retired! Apart from me poking around these forums still it seems...

DeletedUser11638

Boring thread that does nothing other than show you can see a discussion on a ceasefire.

~ION~ are only in it to make farms. Just remember, diplomacy is key to a slow world, at whatever stage.

DeletedUser

~ION~ had terms for a Nap with us, the terms were thus:

we clear most of the K, then we send them the reports so they could farm the troop free villas, also, we ressie them up constantly :lol:.

Interesting Nap terms indeed LOL.

I thought long and hard on their proposal for less than 1 second and my reply was simple to them , but sadly cant be repeated here :lol:.

My 1st post wasn't my best post, but I just needed to see it on this forum more than anything, do any of you in the tribes named in it actually believe the horse manure coming out of Matt that this alliance actually has 500 tribes in it :icon_rolleyes: lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

We at A O D feel honored that anyone would try such propaganda to other tribes to rally them forward, tho we feel it is somewhat silly of the other tribes to believe anything Matt has to say, cos his tribe are most deff coming for the rest of you, sharing isn't big with them, tho if you clear villas for them to farm and ressie up their members you may get status with them L O L

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I was under the belief that Matt was KnK council and isn't the only KnK council member in KnK (opps ION) on W15...

Perhaps it's me but isn't council part of a tribes leadership?.. maybe the "Dukes" of Knk have retired or whatever... but surely when Stormin' Norman Schwarzkopf retired, the American Army didn't suddenly become the Canadain Army?

AOD getting all excited about a bunch of nub tribes ganging up on them with ION using the situation to their advantage is a little pathetic really... many things are said on forums both external and within a tribe and by IGM that are said for effect and to gain the required reaction, not because they are true.... didn't it used to be called PnP...

Though it does look a bit like Matt has been spending too much time with Rufus... and we all know how well his recent tribes have done... I hope not, Matt is too good a player to need to resort to such low down dirty tactics and should leave them to players like me that are both good at them and not good enough not to need to use them...

DeletedUser7369

:O there was a ceasefire? nobody told me ;( i just nobled one. should i ask the mods to give it back?

whats that? we weren't one of the 500? whew. thank god i can keep it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
If I was you I'd give it back.. last thing you want to see is a random rant by barbecue saying how AOD will win the world as they have only lost one village, because:

A) it was during a cease fire ...
B) it was too a tribe that wasn't in a war with them so how can they know they need to defend against that tribe and ..
C) it was from one of the best players on the world so they must be good as no nubs have nobled them...

(Friday is becoming a bit of a day of lists for me...)

DeletedUser

i would like to state we are only a part of this 'alliance to share reports and receive reports on AOD. we have no diplo at all with any of the tribes in this alliance at this stage as none of them have asked :p

matt

DeletedUser11770

I like how barbecue (manchunia words) has to take it to the externals as he was loosing. If he was winning and clearing players he would be two busy to write an essay on here. But he does so it means he is not doing well and loosing!