A Little Story...

DeletedUser

you said:
Dont really see the point in that post then.
(Im not the Brightest by the way so excuss me) If your what your saying is the early indications are LRAG are changing the the war in its favour then go back on that in the next sentance and say this would not represent an actual shift in the war..(Im confused)

I'm not saying lrag are changing the war. I'm suggesting that there could be a shift now orc have merged, and providing stats for speculation. Nothing substantial.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh ok i think (still a little confused but thats me.lol)

Ok lets just say LRAG gain some small gains against W1N. Which might happen over the next few weeks looking at TW map and seeing isolated villages.

But LRAG have stated they are allies with ORC still and merging the 2 tribes and so on and so on So wont attack active members think im right in saying that.
All the small gains that LRAG make are more then matched and over taken by the ground W1N are making on the ORC members left out in the cold. (As your 48 hour stats suggests) just another view thats all.

So will LRAG end up going back on its word( I think so but thats my opinion and im entitled to it) and start attacking those in ORC who are left to try and gain strategic ground. Will be interesting to see again over the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

No Steve. Nat quit. Phil's account was banned for two weeks. I guess you wouldn't have tried attacking it. I did and couldn't as it tells you that the player was banned

Rex finally caught playing with her dongle perhaps?

I love that sort of suggestion from W1N. Has to be treated with respect, I suppose - after all they are the experts on that subject.

But I have spoken to this elsewhere on the forums, and I refer you to that. Here I shall just say that Phil left before he was banned, therefore did not appeal, therefore we - and you - can have no idea whether his "offence" was a felony, a peccaddillo, or an innocent matter that could have been resolved with a brief explanation.

To turn that into the kind of wild speculation we are hearing from usually quite sensible people suggests that W1N are really keen to distract us all from something - maybe the deafening crashing sound from certain glass houses...?

DeletedUser2918

I love that sort of suggestion from W1N. Has to be treated with respect, I suppose - after all they are the experts on that subject.

To turn that into the kind of wild speculation we are hearing from usually quite sensible people suggests that W1N are really keen to distract us all from something - maybe the deafening crashing sound from certain glass houses...?

now i've said it elsewhere to you taff and i'll say it here again. rather than insinuate please provide proof. You said it first regarding anti shaft and have now extrapolated this to the wider w1n membership. This of course includes me.

I know we have it regarding Rex and dongle use. But i rather doubt you do (i for one would leave a tribe i found out was deliberately cheating). You seem to be going down more and more each day in my estimation. I expect you aren't that bothered but it is a shame nevertheless. Particularly by refusing to criticise such activity - and indeed to defend Rex in many posts - you unfortunately tacitly condone this type of activity.

DeletedUser

Oh ok i think (still a little confused but thats me.lol)

Ok lets just say LRAG gain some small gains against W1N. Which might happen over the next few weeks looking at TW map and seeing isolated villages.

But LRAG have stated they are allies with ORC still and merging the 2 tribes and so on and so on So wont attack active members think im right in saying that.
All the small gains that LRAG make are more then matched and over taken by the ground W1N are making on the ORC members left out in the cold. (As your 48 hour stats suggests) just another view thats all.

So will LRAG end up going back on its word( I think so but thats my opinion and im entitled to it) and start attacking those in ORC who are left to try and gain strategic ground. Will be interesting to see again over the next few weeks.

Well here I take issue with you. If we were to attack some Orcies that eventually end up not choosing to come to LRAG or not being invited, we would not be going back on our word in any way whatever. I have said that every active Orc player would have a chance to show what they can do in LRAG in one way or another. That is happening and will continue to happen. Invites are still out and I expect more will go in due course.

However, inactives, or those who now choose to leave their accounts, or those not deemed desirable by experienced Orc players for other reasons - and perhaps other categories of player - are likely to eventually be swallowed, and without any breach of undertaking whatever.

DeletedUser

No Steve. Nat quit. Phil's account was banned for two weeks. I guess you wouldn't have tried attacking it. I did and couldn't as it tells you that the player was banned

Rex finally caught playing with her dongle perhaps?

No - nat quit, and then so did shieldz. Shieldz quit and cleared his account for delete before he got banned. Sounds impossible, but its true.
Phil did quit, because the proof is that he went barb BEFORE the ban was over ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure Reef. If ORC have been hording their nukes like you guy in w1n claim, then you shoud have a torrent of nukes crashing down on you any time soon. LRAG mentally means they will stop holding back. Interesting the stats* are saying LRAG are up 1 village in the last 48 hours. The remains of ORC aren't doing so well, but are atleast having some conqueors.

The short term picture is always an interesting one but I personally don't think LRAG's initial gains will hold, if the stats are indeed correct. I stand by the theory they've stretched themselves far too thin, as well as adopting the same tactics ORC did with TR and recruiting a few questionable players, and this will be their undoing.

A few of us are yet to get out of first gear yet :icon_cool:

DeletedUser2961

The short term picture is always an interesting one but I personally don't think LRAG's initial gains will hold, if the stats are indeed correct. I stand by the theory they've stretched themselves far too thin, as well as adopting the same tactics ORC did with TR and recruiting a few questionable players, and this will be their undoing.

A few of us are yet to get out of first gear yet :icon_cool:

Also Reef, what Lrag have not pointed out, is that they aren't fighting W1N, just a handful from the Northern squad. So when the rest of W1N join in, We'll see who's sitting pretty then :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Also Reef, what Lrag have not pointed out, is that they aren't fighting W1N, just a handful from the Northern squad. So when the rest of W1N join in, We'll see who's sitting pretty then :icon_cool:

Indeed. I see LRAG are in K32 now. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I tend to keep out of these slanging matches as firstly I mostly do not know what the answer is and second I do not really care but somehow it seems from reading posts over the last few months that whenever there is a suggestion of underhand play, dirty tactics or outright cheating, this always seems to have emanated from within the Far West and whenever there is a response there is an unqualified snipe to suggest that either W1N actually did it, W1N started it or W1N do this as well.

I have seen a few W1n players get bans but generally it seems to be for vociferously arguing a point, often linked but sometimes not, never for cheating. I haven't seen any bans for cheating handed out in W1N, but regularly when I go to attack an ORC player I have found they are either banned or suspended.

The situation with who is actually now playing what account in Orc and from what connection is beyond my tiny brain and I don't much care as we are killing them anyway but if you have something to say, say it and prove it. If not, cut the snipe and disappear insinuations as it just makes you smell worse. There are/ were a few in Orc I respected and I am somewhat pleased for them that they are out of there now so we can send the rest to the rim and get on with a nicer world full of proper players.

Last edited by a moderator: