a noob beihng farmed

DeletedUser

Get lvl 10 hiding place, just build sp's and sw's till you got around 300/300 (farming continuous while online + dodge all attcks). Then build axes and lc. Spike every village below 80pts around them when you log off with like 30/30 sp's and sw's, then send your lc and axes on an all round farm trip equal till time you'll next be on.

Should be ok till they get cats then you're gone. Better off restarting imo, but if someone did what I said to me, I'd be very annoyed so prob would annoy them to.

DeletedUser

twenty-five: get lost (didnt like that last comment of yours, hes a newb after all and its many of those who are like that, please dont get to a lower level):icon_neutral:

Ravin-Rabbit: I suggest that you restart, its impossible for you to "survive" this (you cant take them down to say it like that). Even a pro would have restarted in your situation, its to much difference between you and those who are farming you:/

dont worry about him, when he is coming out with, saying im un itelgent cause i didnt respong quick enough just hints on the idea that he sat about waiting for little old me to respond to his quick wit, and super human intelegence lol

DeletedUser2335

twenty-five: get lost (didnt like that last comment of yours, hes a newb after all and its many of those who are like that, please dont get to a lower level):icon_neutral:

Ravin-Rabbit: I suggest that you restart, its impossible for you to "survive" this (you cant take them down to say it like that). Even a pro would have restarted in your situation, its to much difference between you and those who are farming you:/

He's a noob, a newb is one who is willing to learn and is new, this guy has shown he isn't willing to learn, as for the get lost, lol, your comment 'get lost' is just as bad if not worse, therefore you should get lost by your own logic. Goodbye. :icon_wink:

As for your word pro, that made me lol, nobody is paid to play this game, so saying a pro would have restarted is illogical.

Ravin-Rabbit: I'm moronic, seriously take a look at yourself, you have been given help, you have ignored it, your thread was created to say the advice (obviously from medicore players, at best) was not very good, you got given better advice, you ignored it, you yourself admit you are a noob. Now who's the moron?

Restarting is your best option, another option is to get level 15 HQ and demolish your warehouse to level 4, build your hiding place to 10 (if it isn't already) that way they get no resources whatsoever, also dodge your troops when you sleep/go out/ leave the computer for more than the travel distance from them to you, this means you keep all your troops, either build defense to a reasonable level and build your wall up, or build up offensive troop numbers and backtime, personally in your situation I would recommend the first. Mainly because it's easier for you, and you appear to be a very minimalistic player when it comes to effort.

Once again at the player I quoted, he has insulted those who have tried to help him, why does he actually deserve help again? He's got the wrong attitude to get help and he just ignores good advice, why waste it on him?

dont worry about him, when he is coming out with, saying im un itelgent cause i didnt respong quick enough just hints on the idea that he sat about waiting for little old me to respond to his quick wit, and super human intelegence lol

Oh lawd, my point was you posted the mail as if it was important before reading all the help you got given, not that you were slow to respond. It was the fact you responded and ignored it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

do you just jump head on into a topic and need read the previes posts? i not once have turned down and advice, infact i have asked for it,

what i have turned down is the right to restart, i didnt want to but i have

now did your mother ever say to you, if you dont have anything better to say dont say anything at all?

and dont tel people whjo are willing to help a newb player to get lost,

and can i ask you a question twenty,

do you know themenaing of the word noob, where it orginates where it was born???

im assuming you dont so here ill tell you

Newb means new born, it is an old milltray term widly used in gaming modern days, it is the wordsa assiciated with a a new player

so inless your a sgt, dont call mea noob, you can happpily call me a newb though :)

DeletedUser

Oh lawd, my point was you posted the mail as if it was important before reading all the help you got given, not that you were slow to respond. It was the fact you responded and ignored it.

OK to save you from looking extremly stupid, it wasnt a mail,it was an inncoming attack xD

DeletedUser2335

"Newb means new born, it is an old milltray term widly used in gaming modern days, it is the wordsa assiciated with a a new player"

"so inless your a sgt, dont call mea noob, you can happpily call me a newb though :)"

Hang on a minute, you tell me not to call you a noob unless I'm a sergeant but wait, you tell me newb is the military term. Are you getting your words mixed up :/

As for the advice, restarting is advice, and a lot of very good players told you that. You didn't take it, so yes you ignored it.

OK to save you from looking extremly stupid, it wasnt a mail,it was an inncoming attack xD

Looks pretty much like a mail to me, and I'm pretty sure everyone else too. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

"Newb means new born, it is an old milltray term widly used in gaming modern days, it is the wordsa assiciated with a a new player"

"so inless your a sgt, dont call mea noob, you can happpily call me a newb though :)"

Hang on a minute, you tell me not to call you a noob unless I'm a sergeant but wait, you tell me newb is the military term. Are you getting your words mixed up :/

As for the advice, restarting is advice, and a lot of very good players told you that. You didn't take it, so yes you ignored it.

Looks pretty much like a mail to me, and I'm pretty sure everyone else too. :icon_neutral:

no, what i mean is, noob is not even a real word, so dont call me it, but i will accept noob, as it is already used in gaming now days to describe and un expreienced player

sorry if i didnt make that clear, i didnt think i was talking to a ninkampoop

now back on topic

i have restared and am follwing alot ofadvice given to me from crazy wolf, and thomas the tank engine

thank youto maria, nindel ( i dont know if i have coreect spelling)

and thankyouto everyone else,who gave me advice, i have saved it all in a word file,and will use everything in some way

it is a good thing to see people willing to help a newb :)

and twenty, if you didnt just jump straight into a topic thinking you were gods gift, then you would have read, there was alot more advice given then just restart, and i followed everyword

DeletedUser2335

Don't call me a noob, but I'll accept noob. That is what you just said. :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol, I was aiming to fix your outlook on Thomas' advice, but thanks xD

Also, to clear this up;

Noob = Could mean either an Annoying Person, someone who acts ignorant or silly, or a new person (in some forums).
Newbie/Newb = New player, inexperienced.

DeletedUser

iv drunk alot of rum and when you make me explain myself more then a few times cause you cant comprehend what is being said

dont call me a noob cause its nota word, call me newb***************

DeletedUser

Also, to clear this up;

Noob = Could mean either an Annoying Person, someone who acts ignorant or silly, or a new person (in some forums).

noob pritty much is just used by people who cant think of anything better to call somone, lol

DeletedUser

He's a noob, a newb is one who is willing to learn and is new, this guy has shown he isn't willing to learn, as for the get lost, lol, your comment 'get lost' is just as bad if not worse, therefore you should get lost by your own logic. Goodbye. :icon_wink:

As for your word pro, that made me lol, nobody is paid to play this game, so saying a pro would have restarted is illogical.

Awwwwww, how cute!^-^

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

An update in the Ravin-Rabbit Saga. He got mailed! The whole fora community must know!

Heh, I love how he posted that but didn't reply to any other posts recently. Basically he's not intelligent :)

I was commenting this...ehhh....intelectual post here...o.o
You understand what i mean? With those coments it's natural that you should get lost ;o

And if someone is using the term pro when it comes to tw then it isnt meant as a paid player, but an really good one:icon_rolleyes:

But, ill take back that with newb, sowwy>.<

Wait, i dont really have a clue about if he is a newb or a noob, it looks like hes abit stubborn but hes still a newb in my opinion, your acting abit more Annoying twenty x|

DeletedUser2335

Also, to clear this up;

I'm perfectly clear on the meanings, he however is trying to tell me one thing and saying something completely different, also the fact anyone has helped you says a lot about people's patience (that it is generally very high). :icon_wink:

iv drunk alot of rum and when you make me explain myself more then a few times cause you cant comprehend what is being said

dont call me a noob cause its nota word, call me newb***************

Lol, comprehend? I have perfectly, yet you have made serious flaws every time you've said it, how is that my fault? It's yours. Stop blaming other people.

Awwwwww, how cute!^-^

You understand what i mean? With those coments it's natural that you should get lost ;o

And if someone is using the term pro when it comes to tw then it isnt meant as a paid player, but an really good one:icon_rolleyes:

Nope, I've learnt nothing new, pro means professional and it means paid to do something. It doesn't mean good, or even really good, it means professional. Therefore I have learned nothing new, you just have.

Yes I agree with the fact my post was no nice at all, but seriously the guy had annoyed me by apparently still posting irrelevant garbage and ignoring all that advice given to him by very good (not pro :p) players.

DeletedUser

Awwwwww, how cute!^-^

now, what i call that is pawned, xD

DeletedUser

Nope, I've learnt nothing new, pro means professional and it means paid to do something. It doesn't mean good, or even really good, it means professional. Therefore I have learned nothing new, you just have.

If someone is using the term pro when they are talking about tw it means mean an experienced player>.<

Tw related: pro=hightly experienced player.

DeletedUser

What the hell is pawned supposed to mean!

Pawned means owned,

anyways back on topic, so i have restarted,

what next, im followinga plan sent to me by wolf, has anyone got any trade secrets they wont to share :p

DeletedUser

If someone is using the term pro when they are talking about tw it means mean an experienced player>.<

Tw related: pro=hightly expereinced player.

Those people are using the word incorrectly... :icon_rolleyes:

-25 (forgot to switch back to right account after checking PMs >.>