a noob beihng farmed

DeletedUser

Pro, gernerally means just very goodplayer, but when people acctually say profesional is when people reckons it as a payed pro

i think might be wrong lol

DeletedUser

Get your res mines up before anything else, depending on your area. Then get spearmen, 102 at least and farm lots then get LC and farm lots. Work on getting your queues runnign 24/7 and then well.. you could do all sorts of things from there but thats a start.

DeletedUser

wait,i realised, somin

if someone was going to farm someone, then why would that someone feel the need to send the person a mail saying oh yea im gonna farjm you,m so you may as well leave, thats dumb arse tactics, cause then thats one less person to farm for res, lol dont mail em just farmj em

DeletedUser

wait,i realised, somin

if someone was going to farm someone, then why would that someone feel the need to send the person a mail saying oh yea im gonna farjm you,m so you may as well leave, thats dumb arse tactics, cause then thats one less person to farm for res, lol dont mail em just farmj em

This is done simply to get them to restart, therefore you will have a barbarian village near you that actually grows unlike 99% of the noobs. Which in turn, ends up being a better farm at 500 points than a 26-32 point "player".

DeletedUser

This is done simply to get them to restart, therefore you will have a barbarian village near you that actually grows unlike 99% of the noobs. Which in turn, ends up being a better farm at 500 points than a 26-32 point "player".

right............... i knew i shouldn have restarted --_-- lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2765

If you wish to continue this discussion take it to MSG.

I created a thread for you guys infact;

Clicky

DeletedUser

hold on, did somebody say that barbarians now grown by their own? :O I used to play ages ago in w3.net but i don't think they used to.

DeletedUser

Oh, neat. I see some farmilliar faces since w3.net with the big CA vs Family tribes war :p good times, i can't believe they're still playing o_O Hello ender!

DeletedUser

yea i used to farm barberians, but i restarted and now iam no where near any :(

DeletedUser4813

Few noob advice for you :D (everyone learn from mistake)
1. get a co player
2. doge attack if you are online
3. send you troops for a long farming trips before going to sleep
4. Don't build sword at the moment unless someone cleared your village then you build sword but still doge
5. build more spear
Don't blame/scold me if i said something wrong :(

DeletedUser

If you consider that "troopwhoring" then your in for a good one. If you need any advice/guides/teaching,feel free to drop me a private message.

Send your troops to support a barb near you, and hope they don't attack, or, Farm somewhere, so they land just after you go online.

Better yet,find a village(best option is a small pointer/under 50 point village) that takes half the hours you are estimating to be gone or offline for,you will attack that village,it will hit and then take the same amount of hours/days it took to arrive to actually return. As a result,your troops will be back when you estimated to be online.

DeletedUser

If you consider that "troopwhoring" then your in for a good one. If you need any advice/guides/teaching,feel free to drop me a private message.

Better yet,find a village(best option is a small pointer/under 50 point village) that takes half the hours you are estimating to be gone or offline for,you will attack that village,it will hit and then take the same amount of hours/days it took to arrive to actually return. As a result,your troops will be back when you estimated to be online.

read the whole topic before you post lol

DeletedUser

read the whole topic before you post lol

What did he say that was not relevant to the topic?

I am being completely honest when I say, you need to learn the game a little bit before you come onto the forums and give lip to somebody who is trying to help you. :icon_rolleyes: