A PnP From KnK. Who?!?

DeletedUser6603

Hello all. My name is Pablo, and I am Co-Duke of a small tribe called KnK situated in the west of W1. Some of you may know us, although I would imagine most dont.

We have been at war with the rank 1 and rank 2 tribes for a couple of months now, but this PnP is related to the rank 2 tribe who we have been attracting a lot of interest from in the last couple of weeks.

This same rank 2 tribe, are proclaimed to be the ones who will be there to fight in the final battle on W1. They have 'swept' aside a number of tribes - TR, EXP, TEA, to name a few. How many they actually defeated is questionable, but thats for another day and another thread.

This same rank 2 tribe, decided to launch two ops against KnK over the last week or so. Both ops focused on a KnK member called Genghis-Khan. Some of you may know him, he also goes by the name DubbyTheMule on these forums. This is the same Dubby who has been classed in the bottom 5% of the TW playing population by some.

A total of 175 nukes were launched on the two separate operations. I think there were enough green reports for Genghis (Aka Dubby) to print out and re-wallpaper his hall, stairs and landing with! And how many villages did T4H actually take for their efforts?

Heres the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Genghis-khan

Side 2:
Tribes: T4H T4H-W
Players:

Timeframe: 29/07/2010 00:00:00 to 11/08/2010 09:13:55

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1,084
Difference: 1,082

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,289
Side 2: 8,514,620
Difference: 8,494,331

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,289
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20,289

chart

Thats right, a grand total of zero! They did manage to bring down the odd level of a wall, so at least in one respect it was a successful op for T4H. I should say, I'm being a little generous calling them 'ops', because my understanding of an op is that you land your attacks on a specific time, or maybe even a 1 or 2 hour time slot. T4H have appeared to redefine my understanding, their ops revolve around landing their attacks only on the same day. Impressive, we sure have learnt a lot from seeing them in action!

Ok ok, I know what you are going to say - "anybody can stack a village", and you would be correct, but stacking the correct ones makes a big difference, identifying whats on route is very important in this game (sucking eggs and teaching spring to mind, sorry about that!)

KnK in our wisdom, decided to hit back at the mighty beast that is T4H last weekend. We had a lot to live up to, just one village and our op would have been 100% more successful than T4H's efforts so far. Shall we see the stats for the KnK retaliation?

Here you go:

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 08/08/2010 00:00:01 to 11/08/2010 08:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 317
Difference: 270

chart

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 2
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 358,966
Side 2: 2,437,771
Difference: 2,078,805

chart

Side 1: 193,179
Side 2: 17,928
Difference: 175,251

chart

And in the interests of fairness, the stats between our two tribes overall:

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,130
Side 2: 16,437
Difference: 12,307

chart

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 7
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 23,152,376
Side 2: 109,085,245
Difference: 85,932,869

chart

Side 1: 273,073
Side 2: 56,815
Difference: 216,258

chart

I think the stats speak for themselves. I would add in the 7 villages we took from a T4H player who went grey 24 hours before our attacks landed, but im not fussy. We know they belonged to T4H and so do they, so that suits us fine. If they have players who run a mile at the sight of hundreds of incomings thats their problem, not ours! T4H will of course try to convince you that this player was inactive, and we took advantage of that fact to target something easy. We know otherwise, as do they! If we wanted to, we could continue to noble out the ex TR inactives, as they continue to do on a daily basis, as much fun as taking a barb.....

We arent naive enough to think we can beat two tribes that are infinitely bigger than we are. We are capable of giving them hell before we go though, and that is the promise I will make as KnK Co-Duke.

We will not turtle.
We will keep attacking you down to our very last nuke.
We will keep taking your villages.
We will keep sending fakes so good you have to snipe them (yeah we enjoyed that T4H!)

If this thread spurs T4H into action and gets them actually showing what they believe they are capable of, brilliant. We play this game to fight, and were ready for you. Bring it on, as the saying goes ;-)

I hope you have found this little piece informative, because I have certainly enjoyed putting it together. I thought I would add a few more bits at the end, think of it as food for thought if you will. Theres also a few videos our members have made over the last week, purely for entertainment value only of course.....

A selection of dead T4H 'nukes'

Dead Nuke
Spear Nuke!
Another Dead Nuke
And Another
RamLite Nuke
Dead Nuke
Noob Nuke!

The Almighty Tribal Wars Gurus and mystic meg have spoken on many occasions. They hear, see, smell and know everything! It must be 100% reliable? Yes there are a couple of positives that kind of contradict my sarcasm here, and somebody is bound to point out that they are not 100% reliable. I'll save you the effort - well done, pat on the back!

12.03.2010, 22:26
20. KnK - great tribe hammering SWARM. but what going to happen when SWARM. are gone? you have no where to go war with TR family is inevitable :/

24.03.2010, 13:03
19 - KnK - Can see you will be eaten by TR or becoming TR... 1/10

24.03.2010, 14:59
19 - KnK - Won't last may be helping TR but they will turn on you after ORC 1/10

24.03.2010, 17:21
19 - KnK - According to everyone they are nearly gone, no comment :)

27.03.2010, 09:54
19 - KnK- i don't care what they say your awesome whatever happens

27.03.2010, 11:45
19KnK - amazing but you are going to have to war TR family for expansion :/ good luck

28.03.2010, 20:54
19 - KnK - Hitting Swarm along with TR, will TR turn on them for more growth? 3/10

29.03.2010, 23:18
18 KnK = Fighting Swarm i believe, the future with TR will decide their fate 5/10

30.03.2010, 10:36
18 KnK - Done a good job against SWARM, but TR are looming . . .

05.04.2010, 19:24
19 KnK Good tribe fight there corner very well

05.04.2010, 20:36
19 KnK I like this tribe very much. They play the game as few other tribes does. They wanted a big exit so they wanted to war us, and i respect that quite much. But instead they are now alongside us killing of SWARM and i think it have been a good choice. Not one of the biggest tribes but still they deserve much respect 7,5/10

27.04.2010, 03:14
16 KnK - Have done fantastically well against Swarm, but what is their next move? Their future inevitably involves TR, but will it be a war or a merge? A war would see their end, whereas a merge would allow TR to pretty much hit any of their neighboring tribes... 8/10

01.05.2010, 12:50
15 KnK wondered why i couldnt see them on the map!!! lol. So, it appears as if KnK are now a part of the TR familly. I really have no idea what you guys are going to do next for fun. You're stuck on the rim with nothing but familly members in around 2 x k's from you. With the swarm war you guys said you were fighters to the end and were looking for a scrap....who can you realistically attack next though? You can prop up TR's front lines but apart from that..... This merge looks 100% more beneficial to TR than in does KnK - so well done to TR for that one - very impressive tactical move.

10.05.2010, 08:53
15 - KnK - New recruits to the ever growing TR family. Expect a lot of barb nobling, as a lot of its members were penned in by TR. 7/10(same as TR)

10.05.2010, 16:49
14 - KnK - not sure how their leaders managed to get a deal with TR and joined there family. i bet there was a huge sigh of relief after they agreed to join forces, but not really sure what or who these guys will face now

13.05.2010, 00:56
14 KnK (see TR) ? Fake TR!! :D but I like them too.

13.05.2010, 04:07
14. KnK -- TR only under a different name! Zzzzz

14.05.2010, 18:51
14 KnK Tr's new recruits good players just got completely surrounded in the end no other choice but to merge

17.05.2010, 15:39
14 KnK ~ Merge with TR was probably the best thing for them, but now their role in this world would seem to be merely nobling barbs and supplying the frontline with support, unless they organize a tonne of jump villas... See TR for rating.

23.05.2010, 14:16
14 KnK - Sorry about this, but I'm not that well up on your tribe. Hopefully someone else might be able to fill me in at some point.

28.05.2010, 11:09
14 - KnK - 1/10 - Another member of the most boring family in the world!! Shows how spineless TR are, instead of picking you off when they had the chance, and when you were penned in, they adopted you into the family. Very boring

04.06.2010, 19:41
15 KnK - family tribe of TR god knows why only TR could answer that? should of just merged lol. fighting W1N but not many members near them. (3/10)

17.06.2010, 12:33
14 - KnK - See TR. Really dont know why they allowed themselves to join the TR family. are restricted for growth and can only provide defense and long range fakes/nukes to the war effort - should have stayed on your own, and hit TR fam.

17.06.2010, 17:40
14 KnK - Made the wrong decision in Joining TR tbh. Good group of courageous players, who now have to live off of barbs. Apart from that, See TR.

04.07.2010, 16:35
7 - KnK - 4/10 - Should never have aligned themselves with TR!!! Have also recruited a couple of the runaways. Tribe is destined to fail as soon as they are involved in a proper war!!

04.07.2010, 17:51
7 KnK - Only TR left, except for ~R~ and any other breakaways, can't really say if it was a good or bad idea joining TR, it was more of a join or die situation, completely boxed in, 4/10

10.07.2010, 11:55
8- KnK Our tribes paths have not met, so I can't really make much of a judgement, so I'll make one up. You all ride horses wearing green trilby hats which I think looks rather fetching this time of year.

28.07.2010, 17:33
8 KnK ~ A good tribe, but maybe a little doomed? As far as im aware, their only expansion route is going into T4H territrory, but the numbers are severely against them :/ 6/10

04.08.2010, 18:47
KnK - No way for expansion unless warring with T4H, and can't see you doing that - 5/10

Pablo
KnK Co-Duke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got to love it :)

Even better when i see my name on the big screen, make me feel special :)

Lets crack on with the fun :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That was impresive Dubby, and in the aspect of things, impresive from KnK.

But not much of a big dent, for tribes that should be big enough to be bring up 100 conquers a week.

DeletedUser6603

Brian - thats the spirit, Micky and I look forward to getting ourselves into a position to have a proper skirmish with you ;-)

Shareware - All tribes have players who still have a lot to learn, I would never dispute that. We have plenty more similar reports from T4H members too, but im sure both you and I have better things to do than post reports to each other! We felt there was a general point to be made and I like to think we have done that.

DeletedUser

I liked the videos :)

and im sure this thread will be very entertaining.

DeletedUser6603

And thats what its all about, entertainment.

Please feel free to ask your guys to make some videos about us, would love to see them ;-)

DeletedUser

And i too look forward to that day :icon_biggrin:

I am moving towards you, have a bit to get through on the way, maybe you can help me out and come closer to me!!

Next time you make a video that includes my name, can you make it flash diffrent colours? it needs to have the wow factor, I really do enjoy it :icon_razz: Oh and 1 last request, please don't use old men to reflect me :icon_rolleyes: i am not like that.... honestly :icon_wink:

The day will come when KnK & T4H have an active front, then we will be able to assess stats, reports, and tactics :)

DeletedUser1189

It is a bit of a boring and pointless thread. Stuff like this happens daily across the world. Its not hard to kill hundreds of nukes by stacking your troops. Its hardly rocket science.

DeletedUser1189

Although in fairness, KnK do seem to be kicking some T4H butt at the moment looking at the other stats.

DeletedUser

Hey KWAPablo2 you will go just the same way your other family members Tr went enjoy your time in the sun!
Thunder clouds are on the way!

DeletedUser

Genghis-khan on 29.07. at 15:53
Sorry to bother you.
patsypat on 29.07. at 15:48
not really bothered
Genghis-khan on 29.07. at 15:46
No, jackattack and thunderhorse have been naughty boys against me so I will keep them myself just in spite!

Do you think that is evil of me?
patsypat on 29.07. at 15:22
you could always just gift me the villas instead it would me easier
Genghis-khan on 29.07. at 15:20
Hmm... good point
patsypat on 29.07. at 15:15
think you maybe just taking the micky

asking me to support you against my own tribe

am afraid the answer is NO

can't your own tribe support you some thing
Genghis-khan on 29.07. at 15:11
Can you send me some support?
patsypat on 29.07. at 15:03
The Tribe from Del Monte they says NO
Genghis-khan on 28.07. at 22:41
Yes, can you ask them to stop attacking me. I have over 100 incomings :(
patsypat on 28.07. at 22:24
I have a very bad headache
was there anything you wished me to say to the tribe.
You asked in the begining do I talk to the tribe

And this is one of their best players

DeletedUser

Sounds like the kinda person who would cat their own villages! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Anyway that accounts under new management the the original Khan was a friend of mine and is long gone!

patsypat on 28.07. at 21:05
maybe because you are the enemy
Genghis-khan on 28.07. at 20:57
how come they are attacking me?
patsypat on 28.07. at 20:54
yes what is the problem how can i help
Genghis-khan on 28.07. at 20:40
Hi patsy
i receive many attack from your tribe mates.
there is a problem?
do you talk them ?
thank's
Genghis

DeletedUser2178

Same name different frame........As the saying goes

:lol:

DeletedUser

175 nukes is nothing to brag about, i mean, i ate more than double that within a week and didn't create a thread Lul.