A PnP From KnK. Who?!?

DeletedUser

Lol got to love it!

Mass claimed?? Well considering I only took 8 i think I do not see that as mass claiming 4 were in my CR the others north of K62, as for you not attacking ex tribe mates, well it never stopped you before, why don't you check the stats from when you were removed and see what vills i took in between then and when you finally deleted. I think we will end up going with my story because its the facts

Get your facts correct before making a fool of yourself as normal.

The "Mass Claimed" was more in reference to Jameswood who went to the claim limit i believe.

And you took 6 of my vills (or ex-vills) in the north of K62, and add in the 4 in your CR, that would equal 10 villages, not 8... :icon_rolleyes:

Not exactly "mass claimed", but since they all expired within a few minutes of each other, it would suggest you were just finding the easy vills and claiming as you usually do.

Attacking Ex-Tribe members? You mean doing the thing i was kicked for? lol. Note i used the term "tribemates", the one and only person i sent attacks at (a measly 2 nukes) does NOT fall into that category.

The vills that show up on the stats would have all been captured during the "account deletion process", so i don't quite know what you're getting at here, if anything it shows that you waited until you knew they were not defended to attack them?

Making a fool of myself as normal? Please provide evidence of this. It will be entertaining coming from the one who suggested the whole of EXP should be merged into T4H at one point :lol: ~(And numerous other things...)

So Brian, get your own facts straight before you question others. mmmkay?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The "Mass Claimed" was more in reference to Jameswood who went to the claim limit i believe.

And you took 6 of my vills (or ex-vills) in the north of K62, and add in the 4 in your CR, that would equal 10 villages, not 8... :icon_rolleyes:

Not exactly "mass claimed", but since they all expired within a few minutes of each other, it would suggest you were just finding the easy vills and claiming as you usually do.

Attacking Ex-Tribe members? You mean doing the thing i was kicked for? lol. Note i used the term "tribemates", the one and only person i sent attacks at (a measly 2 nukes) does NOT fall into that category.

The vills that show up on the stats would have all been captured during the "account deletion process", so i don't quite know what you're getting at here, if anything it shows that you waited until you knew they were not defended to attack them?

Making a fool of myself as normal? Please provide evidence of this. It will be entertaining coming from the one who suggested the whole of EXP merged into T4H at one point :lol: ~(And numerous other things...)

So Brian, get your own facts straight before you question others. mmmkay?

How would you know? is there a new feature that tells you when someone has put a claim on your village? or were you being fed more information again? Easy vills? well, come on now...... who made them easy? must have been you!?

And you took 6 of my vills (or ex-vills) in the north of K62, and add in the 4 in your CR, that would equal 10 villages, not 8... :icon_rolleyes: -

Two of these were not really worth taking, but i did anyway, so i stand corrected it was 10, still not mass claiming as far as I see it.

Take a look at my ODA, that doesn't suggest that i just go for easy vills, perhaps if they are of interest and they are an "easily" taken then so be it, I don't think there are many who would pass up an opertunity

I was referring to the villages I had taken after T4H removed you and before you quit, think about it for a second, i know sometimes its difficult, go check it out, then penny might drop "You were not Priority".

By even launching while still in the tribe threatening to do it on numerous occasions when you knew what the outcome would be if you actually did do it, it shows the level of respect you have for your fellow players and anyone in the council of the tribe, pretty much none

Making a fool of myself as normal? Please provide evidence of this. It will be entertaining coming from the one who suggested the whole of EXP merged into T4H at one point :lol: ~(And numerous other things...)

Your doing it right now! saying i only take easy vills, saying your referral of mass claiming was in regard to JamesWood not myself when your post clearly states that you ment ME & JamesWood!, admitting to attacking a fellow tribe member (details above), as for saying i suggested T4H merge with EXP, i think you must be mistaken there, i do not recall anything to that effect, perhaps it was said out of context if at all it was said, but in your own unique wisdom you read into it as a merge......

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

How would you know? is there a new feature that tells you when someone has put a claim on your village? or were you being fed more information again? Easy vills? well, come on now...... who made them easy? must have been you!?

Now Brian, sarcasm doesn't suit you. I was given information, and it proved very accurate.
And yes I made them easy by pressing delete, and my reasons for pressing delete are easy enough to comprehend, especially since i stated one of them earlier in this thread :icon_wink:.

Two of these were not really worth taking, but i did anyway, so i stand corrected it was 10, still not mass claiming as far as I see it.

As i said, "Not exactly mass-claimed", so i won't comment further on it. Although admittedly, i did contradict myself slightly, i stick by this :).
And if they weren't really worth taking, why take them? Because they were easy conquers...

Take a look at my ODA, that doesn't suggest that i just go for easy vills, perhaps if they are of interest and they are an "easily" taken then so be it, I don't think there are many who would pass up an opertunity

ODA indicates you nuke lots of villages, not take them (although that is the logical option after you have nuke'd them). And how do you get so many nukes? Partly down to the amount of internals you have.

I was referring to the villages I had taken after T4H removed you and before you quit, think about it for a second, i know sometimes its difficult, go check it out, then penny might drop "You were not Priority".

You took no villages of mine before i quit chap, the only players who done so were Norman, Martyn(Although it was poor play on my part), Dmt, Berg + Rich2308. Caratacus should be on the list, but going by the fact i let him take them, they don't really count... (If you wan't proof, ask caratacus to provide the mail, im sure he will oblige as he is a decent guy).

And at no point did i ever claim i was a priority, it's still a poor show from T4H though... Get you're facts straight!

By even launching while still in the tribe threatening to do it on numerous occasions when you knew what the outcome would be if you actually did do it, it shows the level of respect you have for your fellow players and anyone in the council of the tribe, pretty much none

Yeah, i launched an attack... 1 measly fake which was recalled in less than a minute :lol:

And you know nothing about who i respect and who i don't, so do not act as if you do.

Your doing it right now! saying i only take easy vills, saying your referral of mass claiming was in regard to JamesWood not myself when your post clearly states that you ment ME & JamesWood!, admitting to attacking a fellow tribe member (details above), as for saying i suggested T4H merge with EXP, i think you must be mistaken there, i do not recall anything to that effect, perhaps it was said out of context if at all it was said, but in your own unique wisdom you read into it as a merge......

"]I don't believe i ever said you Only take easy vills.

As said above, i did contradict myself slightly.
My mass claiming claim was "more" in reference to James than yourself.

Admitting to attacking a fellow tribemember? No. I sent and recalled a fake. That was the extent of my supposed "attacking tribe-members" . The nukes that were sent after i was removed by BaskB do not count, as the other player was no longer in the same tribe as me. :icon_rolleyes:

And no, i am not mistaken. And im sure you know im not :icon_wink:.

:icon_eek:

>>:icon_rolleyes:<<

Answers in Purple...

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by BrianL

Now Brian, sarcasm doesn't suit you. I was given information, and it proved very accurate.
And yes I made them easy by pressing delete, and my reasons for pressing delete are easy enough to comprehend, especially since i stated one of them earlier in this thread .

It was not sarcastic, more a statement of fact

As i said, "Not exactly mass-claimed", so i won't comment further on it. Although admittedly, i did contradict myself slightly, i stick by this :).
And if they weren't really worth taking, why take them? Because they were easy conquers...

Because they were in the CR !

Take a look at my ODA, that doesn't suggest that i just go for easy vills, perhaps if they are of interest and they are an "easily" taken then so be it, I don't think there are many who would pass up an opportunity

ODA indicates you nuke lots of villages, not take them (although that is the logical option after you have nuke'd them). And how do you get so many nukes? Partly down to the amount of internals you have.

The internals i have had of late have been quite few, if you are referring to Minimix, he went suicidal and i would ask you to look at it again, i am partial to taking an enemy vill or 2.

You took no villages of mine before i quit chap, the only players who done so were Norman, Martyn(Although it was poor play on my part), Dmt, Berg + Rich2308. Caratacus should be on the list, but going by the fact i let him take them, they don't really count... (If you wan't proof, ask caratacus to provide the mail, im sure he will oblige as he is a decent guy).

As i said I had claims on your villages, something else came up that was a higher priority and i have never stated that i had taken any of your vills while you were still active.

And at no point did i ever claim i was a priority, it's still a poor show from T4H though... Get you're facts straight!

MY facts are straight, i do see what your trying to get at here, now i am sure if T4H had wanted to get you out of the way quickly, it would have been done, I simply implied that you were not a priority to me.

Yeah, i launched an attack... 1 measly fake which was recalled in less than a minute

Yes you did and you were told of the repercussions if you did such action

And you know nothing about who i respect and who i don't, so do not act as if you do.

I do not care who you respect or wish to know for that matter, from your actions while within T4H i don't think you have any respect for anyone, however that is my opinion, and any respect i had for you as a player / person went along time ago

I don't believe i ever said you Only take easy vills.

My bad then, but you did imply that i take easy vills

As said above, i did contradict myself slightly.
My mass claiming claim was "more" in reference to James than yourself.

I would suggest that this was totally directed at someone else and not me, i clearly do not see taking 10 vills as mass claiming

Admitting to attacking a fellow tribemember? No. I sent and recalled a fake. That was the extent of my supposed "attacking tribe-members" . The nukes that were sent after i was removed by BaskB do not count, as the other player was no longer in the same tribe as me.

You simply sent the attack, no one knows if it was a fake or a nuke, the said player was on line and reported it immediately, i don't think you meant to send it as a joke or am i wrong here? again, you suggested that this is what you would do to myself personally, you were told what would happen, you did it, you were removed, fake or no fake it matters not.

And no, i am not mistaken. And im sure you know im not .

I think you maybe, i really don't recall having the conversation with you regarding it.

My replies in RED

DeletedUser589

Answers in Green.

Maelstormer, please can you not put your reply in Green I struggled to read it, hurt the eyes massively!
Thanks,

Mods please dont infract me for this as this is a genuine comment!

DeletedUser

I'm gonna back that up too. It genuinely gave me a problem. I had a blind spot for about 2 minutes after glancing at that!
God, it's worse than the sun =/

Mael, can you please edit it? Maybe to a nice blue or red or maybe orange? It'd really help = (

DeletedUser

nice pablo but first you said your leader of a small tribe, what you talking about? its big :) i love it how we all stick together and work together

DeletedUser

It was not sarcastic, more a statement of fact

A statement of fact? I fail to see how... I see no "statement of fact" in that sentence. I see questions eluding to the fact of the matter, but truly, no "statement of fact".

Because they were in the CR !

So your statement about them not being worth it was false?

The internals i have had of late have been quite few, if you are referring to Minimix, he went suicidal and i would ask you to look at it again, i am partial to taking an enemy vill or 2.

No, i am not referring to 'Mimix', although me and him did have quite a few laughs about the standard of attacks we were receiving. And again, i have never stated, and will never state that you don't take enemy villages. An enemy village can sometimes be an easy village though, depending on the enemy :icon_wink: .

As i said I had claims on your villages, something else came up that was a higher priority and i have never stated that i had taken any of your vills while you were still active.

"I was referring to the villages I had taken after T4H removed you and before you quit". This seems to be you claiming to have taken my villages before i quit... And Mimix was the higher priority? After he got bored with the hypocrisy in T4H? Or Maybe it was Sparkles? Or maybe it was caratacus (Who you sent nukes at disregarding BaskB's warning - His words)

MY facts are straight, i do see what your trying to get at here, now i am sure if T4H had wanted to get you out of the way quickly, it would have been done, I simply implied that you were not a priority to me.

Well going by the content of the T4H forum, people did want me gone quickly. Evidently i cannot quote anymore since the thread has been deleted/archived, but there were numerous mentions of wanting me out of the way quickly, and how i was "embarrassing the tribe by staying alive so long" :lol:

Yes you did and you were told of the repercussions if you did such action

I was told i would be kicked if i attacked. Now i don't know about the majority of people, but to me, an attack constitutes of me, sending (many) nukes, and (many) nobles at a target, not sending 1 Fake and then recalling within a minute.

I do not care who you respect or wish to know for that matter, from your actions while within T4H i don't think you have any respect for anyone, however that is my opinion, and any respect i had for you as a player / person went along time ago.

So why comment on who you think i do and do not respect in the first place? Surely if you don't care about something, you will not bring it up in debate?
My actions within T4H... Meaning being helpful to everyone who asked? Always being available for a chat? Always being available for an emergency account sit? And almost everything else you could probably think of...(Yes, Im active 24/7 =D). Sure i got a bit pee'd off sometimes, but who doesn't?

My bad then, but you did imply that i take easy vills.

Yes i did, but that does not equate to "BrianL only takes easy villages to help him pointwhore...".

I would suggest that this was totally directed at someone else and not me, i clearly do not see taking 10 vills as mass claiming

Ok, we have already established that my terminology was inaccurate. But given that the claim limit is at 15 in T4H, it was "high", considering the circumstances.

You simply sent the attack, no one knows if it was a fake or a nuke, the said player was on line and reported it immediately, i don't think you meant to send it as a joke or am i wrong here? again, you suggested that this is what you would do to myself personally, you were told what would happen, you did it, you were removed, fake or no fake it matters not.

No, You do know it was a fake as im telling you now. Whether you choose to accept that information or not, is of course, you're choice. No, it was not a joke. It was something to liven up a bit of a dull evening, and it sure did liven it up!!

And no again, i did not suggest that i would send a fake and recall it to you. I requested a 1vs1. It was denied, and rather belatedly i admit, i accepted that and moved on.

No it doesn't matter if it was a fake, i have never said it did. However, what used to matter was the difference between Letting it land, and recalling in less than a minute.

I think you maybe, i really don't recall having the conversation with you regarding it.

Whoever mentioned the conversation was just between us two? :icon_neutral:

------
Answer's in a more readable color for those who requested it :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say pity, that it was known within W1N (and thus T4H through your alliance) was given due to King Kantona going from TR to W1N.

Incorrect sir, the information came from within KnK!

I mentioned this when I let the "cat out of the bag" about 3-4 weeks ago.......pity people did not read it before jumping to their own incorrect conclusions :)

DeletedUser

Not to burst any bubbles and I can see your both having fun aruging it, but this thread isn't exactly the place for it either. Would be better suited in another thread or PMs.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well I can be really cocky and say 1......I was just pointing out that 175 nukes ain't eactly an amount to write home about :)

DeletedUser

Not to burst any bubbles and I can see your both having fun aruging it, but this thread isn't exactly the place for it either. Would be better suited in another thread or PMs.... :icon_rolleyes:

Killjoy... :icon_evil:

Only kiddin thunder :p

Brian ain't gunna respond anyhow.

"On-topic" then, good PnP, especially enjoyed the videos :) I hope there will be more PnP action regarding these 2 tribes in the near future.

DeletedUser

Killjoy... :icon_evil:

Only kiddin thunder :p

"On-topic" then, good PnP, especially enjoyed the videos :) I hope there will be more PnP action regarding these 2 tribes in the near future.

Love you too Mael :icon_rolleyes:

On topic - decent PnP - let the games begin. Finally some decent action for our boys out west! Pity you guys in KnK didn't fight TR instead of merging with them you would probaly have kicked their asses like :icon_twisted:!

DeletedUser

I would love to see more videos , as pablo said this game is to have some fun with .......So lets get some from T4H please :))

DeletedUser3642

On topic - decent PnP - let the games begin. Finally some decent action for our boys out west! Pity you guys in KnK didn't fight TR instead of merging with them you would probaly have kicked their asses like :icon_twisted:!

Can you define merge for me please? :icon_cool: