A PnP From KnK. Who?!?

DeletedUser3642

well.... if by merge you mean under one command structure... all reporting ultimately into LordLazlo... then it never happened... KnK were only ever "a close relative", they retained their own forums and leadership, but to stop the distractions of when we'd fight each other... and considering we were both fighting the same targets... we fought under one flag. It worked.... as the talk of when we'd fight each other then stopped :)
KnK have always been impressive in my opinion, which is why i joined ;-) its more fun being the underdog!

DeletedUser

we fought under one flag

Pretty much sums it up... There's allies, and then there is joining a family. KnK done the latter imo, even though there were stipulations...

As for KnK being good, i would agree, although the toughest test is yet to come for you. (When W1N get a decent frontline with ya!)

DeletedUser3642

we certainly don't deny it either if you read the pnp :) we're quite aware of being the underdogs. No one can deny either that some of those in W1N have skill. But in all tribes, there are weak links - the skill is finding them ;-)

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=121806&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=151283&enemyt=-1&min=0&max=0[/URL]

Pablo, just going back 2 weeks, you did your silly stats. Did you happen to forget somebody.

DeletedUser6603

Maddie quit of her own accord and for her own reasons, was I supposed to make her stay? ;-)

Oh and while were on the subject of players quitting, maybe I should mention jameswood. We only sent a few fakes at him, honest!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol Jameswood Hit 3 mill, decided to go suicidal! I really don't think it was anything to do with you guys hitting him :icon_razz:

DeletedUser6603

Nope, I didnt think it was either, but he was kind enough to tell one of our members why he quit, couldnt possibly post that here as it didnt contain the nicest language!

DeletedUser

Why not post it and Place Stars To hide the offencive language, because you can't say something and then not back it up as no one would believe you (although it may be true)

DeletedUser6603

Yes I can, and I wouldnt exactly lose any sleep if nobody believed me!

Rather than stars, how about an anagram?

Ranks We

Answers on a postcard please ;-)

DeletedUser

Or use cold use spoilers and warn those that click it that it contains offensive language ;)

Either way Ur choice :D

DeletedUser

Was it

Wer Sank?

As in he gave up all hope, and spelling, and decided to jump ship ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sure he had his own reasons for quiting and did perhaps mail a few people explaining this! However it will give the guys n gals in K63 something to do, mopping up a 3 mill account is always fun :) He is making it enjoyable also which is always a bonus :icon_razz:

DeletedUser6603

I thought that was too obvious, I wanted to make it slightly trickier!

DeletedUser

BUMP!!

Latest "forever" stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H, T4H-W
Side 2:
Tribes: KnK

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23,180
Side 2: 5,896
Difference: 17,284

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 105
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 166,675,444
Side 2: 36,731,548
Difference: 129,943,896

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,013,318
Side 2: 879,152
Difference: 134,166

chart

So T4H only lead by 24 conquers even though they are 4x larger than their opposition?

Quantity doesn't prevail over quality perhaps?

At least the Guys N Girls on the *FW* front are doing better, and should see the spine of *FW* broken in the next couple of months.

DeletedUser4479

BUMP!!

So T4H only lead by 24 conquers even though they are 4x larger than their opposition?

At least the Guys N Girls on the *FW* front are doing better, and should see the spine of *FW* broken in the next couple of months.

I Don't see all of T4H on there doorstep we stretch over many k's with many diff alliances at war so 4x bigger does not mean a great load when your fighting on many fronts
There maybe like 10 players close enough to be able to attack them from T4h that close enough to land nobles.
Also on that front there fighting 3 diff tribes.
Are stats from 3 days ago for the week where.
Us Vs ~R~ - 43-1
Us Vs KnK - 24-7!
Us Vs Orc - 1-0

Us Vs FW fam and mrmonster - 56-6
Not sure what they are now

DeletedUser

I Don't see all of T4H on there doorstep we stretch over many k's with many diff alliances at war so 4x bigger does not mean a great load when your fighting on many fronts

Hence:
PHP:
The way i see it, you're pretty much on the KnK/~R~ front, or on the *FW* front, so "many fronts" doesn't cut it for me :/ (Not that it really matters).

There maybe like 10 players close enough to be able to attack them from T4h that close enough to land nobles.
I think we both know there are a lot more than "10" players within noble range of KnK krill...

Also on that front there fighting 3 diff tribes.

Indeed, but this thread is about T4H and KnK, and only those two, hence why i dug it up regarding the T4H-KnK war... :icon_rolleyes:

I actually wanted some serious input on what i posted, as it could turn out to be an interesting debate (which these forums need), im not looking to flame T4H, as i have no reason to.

So, if anyone wants to put forth an opinion regarding "Quantity doesn't prevail over quality perhaps?" and putting it into context, then i would love to read it!

Edit - Not trying to flame you Krill, just giving my thoughts on you're post about my post :/

DeletedUser6603

Well, seeing as I have quite a decent idea of whats happening, ill add my two cents ;-)

Unfortunately quantity does prevail. I will give T4H credit, last weekend they launched a humungous op on us that we simply did not have the troops to deal with. There was no skill, rhyme or reason to the op, it was just launch as many nukes as you can and see what happens. A luxury we dont have. So, that leaves us down to individual abilities to defend, and as with all tribes we have some players who are better at defending than others. Every KnK member has done their best, and thats all I can ask for.

Weve been up against it since day one, it was only a matter of time before we started leaking villages. That was why I did this pnp - youve gotta enjoy the good times while they are there, nothing lasts forever! Its my firmly held belief that if we were somewhere closer to T4H's size (maybe even only half their size rather than a quarter?), we would be smashing the hell out of them. T4H will of course disagree with me, thats their right to, but I know my guys would run through a brick wall for their tribe, and I would for them.

Even so, considering weve been hammering away at each other for well over 2 months now, its not a big lead theyve got, and up until their op last weekend we were still in the lead. T4H will know theres a response coming though, its just a question of when, and where ;-)

Going off topic slightly I know, but I would like to add again that this is a war being fought in the right way. Theres no ill feeling, no name calling going on, just a simple case of we want what theyve got and they want what weve got. Id like to think theres a mutual respect between enemies, as there should be considering this is just a game.

So I would sum up with quantity does prevail, but quality will always shine through. Weve shown the world what we wanted to - we can fight, we will fight, and we wont just sit and defend. Id like to think weve stuck to the promise I made in the original PnP, we havent turtled, were still attacking (not on our last nuke yet!), were still taking villages, not 100% sure about the fakes but I hope theyre still decent!

DeletedUser

Every tribe has different standard of players and some who are more active than others, even in the bigger tribes. There is no doubting that you have some some very good players and some of our players may need to step up a gear on that front. FW are in the unfortunate position of having many extremely active T4H members on their doorstep and this shows in the results on that front, maybe some more of us need to start getting a presence near knK.

DeletedUser

BUMP!!

Latest "forever" stats:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23,180
Side 2: 5,896
Difference: 17,284

chart

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 105
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 166,675,444
Side 2: 36,731,548
Difference: 129,943,896

chart

Side 1: 1,013,318
Side 2: 879,152
Difference: 134,166

chart

Mael unlike you to be selective with the stats....
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 9
Difference: 36

chart

Side 1: 372,488
Side 2: 81,490
Difference: 290,998

chart

Now yes I'm only showing 1 weeks worth of stats but the point I'm trying to make is that in the last week we have taken approx 33% of all villas we have taken from KnK in this war. The focus wasnt really on them to start with as we were concentrating on eating our way through the R villas.

As you've now pointed out the frontline IS actually a frontline now and thus the focus has shifted onto KnK.

Pablo as always much respect your way, an honourable leader of a quality tribe whom as he stated havent rolled over and played dead yet.

The op last weekend wasnt really an op more of a member being unhappy as he lost 3 villas to you guys and thus decieded to launch the kitchen sink along with others down there.

War will always be a long slog now in this world with even KnK having 5000 villas thats still a lot of D to work through and thus it will drag on for sometime yet I no doubt