A PnP From KnK. Who?!?

DeletedUser

Must've got lost in the post :(

Are we getting invited to your christmas party? ^-^

DeletedUser3642

tell you what.... i go away for a piss up with my tribe mates.... wake up this evening to find a whole load of unwelcome visitors residing in my old premises... chrarming! lol
definately wouldnt change it tho... weighing up the options....

spend a weekend moving troops around, dodging and sniping a tribal op.... or....

go out with a load of mates, spend the day down the pub drinking a combination of beer and Jäger bombs (thanks for that alloahitman!!) and worry about the carnage later...

hehe... no contest!!

nice op guys, but no regrets here!

DeletedUser6603

18 hours after we got back and I still feel slightly drunk, that was one serious drinking session ;-)

One of the highlights of the night - were all sat round talking about TW as you do, and a guy in the pub comes up to us and goes 'are you guys talking about tribal wars? I play uk4!'

Its a small world......

DeletedUser

Glad you had a good time - next year we should all be down the pub together! - a bit like inviting the neighbours round to your house party, to avoid complaints.

Merry Christmas Guy's

DeletedUser4320

Well played by the horsemen! I stood no chance as the saying goes.

Oh, well, such is the harsh life of Tribal Wars!

:)

DeletedUser3642

I've been trying to review the reports..... and realised I have 68 pages of them... 2720 reports in 2 days!!! grrr lol :icon_eek:

one tip though for someone who will remain nameless (unless i'm really pressed!!)... sending 70 fakes at me all from the same village... is kinda a give away :icon_wink:

Mike

DeletedUser

i own up to that. was it 70 ?

although 70 fakes from a cat village is not the same as a normal village in my opinion. as some got through and you lost farms or smithys so I class it as a result.

also you left troops in those villages which otherwise could have been used elsewhere so again a result.

Mike I have a tip for you, if you really did go away for the weekend you should have set a sitter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

Shareware, it wasnt just Mike that went away, we had a tribal get together. He had no chance of getting a sitter mate, we were all in the pub drinking copious amounts of alcohol!

DeletedUser1942

Who really cares about tribal wars, when copious amounts of alcohol is involved?

Although - its a shame i never got an invite - we could have discussed our plans for world domination in more detail Pablo :(

DeletedUser

i very much doubt your whole tribe were there :)

I just thought as tips on tw were being given out gratis I would return the favour :D

DeletedUser6603

Trust me - he had no chance of a sitter ;-) You lot couldnt have chosen a better weekend for an op on us lol.

Stutzy - im sure I posted an invite to you, I addressed it to W1N hq, maybe luke has it?

DeletedUser

guys beer or no beer I would have had the lappy or iphone down the pub with me!

You all want to ask santa for an iphone for xmas drunken nukes are fun!

DeletedUser6603

There was a laptop there, but some things are far more important in life than TW, like the next round lol

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: T4H, T4H-W
Side 2:
Tribes: KnK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 434
Side 2: 292
Difference: 142

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 6
Difference: 91

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,513,719
Side 2: 2,572,514
Difference: 941,205

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 837,690
Side 2: 56,162
Difference: 781,528

chart

DeletedUser

Beer wins all, I'm sure my fellow co-player will agree too... Drunken nukes are the best!

Pity that you guys were away to be honest - would have been more fun if you'd actually been here to counter the OP.

Still Beer > TW

DeletedUser

Beer wins all, I'm sure my fellow co-player will agree too... Drunken nukes are the best!

Pity that you guys were away to be honest - would have been more fun if you'd actually been here to counter the OP.

Still Beer > TW

Amen brother...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

nowt wrong with a beer,
but i'd like to know

1. how the whole tribe had a xmas party
2. why you did not know about saturday
-----------------
1a. you've taken TR in, you can't all live in same town
2a. i/we launched last wednesday, 4 days notice???
----------------------
3a-z Cant fault beer