A PnP From KnK. Who?!?

DeletedUser

Good PnP, Highlight's the faults which you can't see when not fighting them, and there are many of them... :lol:

DeletedUser

Brilliant little videos. Shows a good sense of humour. But it's hardly the Mother of all Battles. Go west young man. It will let you live a little longer.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who was little amused by the videos?

Nice thread about a failed Op, hardly the first time and certainly won't be the last (touch wood with my own)!

DeletedUser

Looks to me like they don't really need to war you that much, if they're outstripping you by that many points all the time then eventually you'll buckle. At this stage we're getting more into a numbers game unfortunately :(

DeletedUser

175 nukes? hehehe.....3 of my squad members could throw that at you and still have plenty left over......would hardly call it an Op tho :)

DeletedUser

all i can say is i have plenty more spear nukes from where they came from :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

175 nukes? hehehe.....3 of my squad members could throw that at you and still have plenty left over......would hardly call it an Op tho :)

That is the extent of a T4H "op" though lol :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes its easy to stack villages - good job for actually giving T4H something to fight on that front. This is only a small time frame and as mentioned this stuff happens all the time in the world...

However the splinters of TR are many and as such attention is divided and guards were let down - thanks for waking our guys up I had moaned about it for long enough!

Mr Khan is well stacked far more troops than his total villages in the account alone would allow. I did laugh at the number of reports where he forgot to dodge and got caught resulting in him losing full nukes though!

DeletedUser4320

The cat has been let out of the bag :icon_surprised:

Fun times ahead and I am looking forward to crossing more swords with the gentlemen from T4H :icon_biggrin:

And with patsy of course, sorry about my childish drivel earlier, I will do my very best to sharpen my act in the future :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The cat has been let out of the bag :icon_surprised:

Fun times ahead and I am looking forward to crossing more swords with the gentlemen from T4H :icon_biggrin:

Pity we all knew about it ~ 3-4 weeks ago. How long till you cat yourself to the ground? :lol:

DeletedUser4320

I wouldn't say pity, that it was known within W1N (and thus T4H through your alliance) was given due to King Kantona going from TR to W1N. As for the operational context, it will be continuously assessed :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

OH Mael, I see you still havnt gotten over it, about time you did chap "lol".

Over what? lol

I was kicked over something stupid, the fact remains that it took over a month for me to lose a decent amount of villages, but i still had about 80 vills at the time when i pressed delete, despite numerous players trying to take them lol. Fact was, the amount of time it took was laughable, and eventually bored me enough that i may as well have pressed delete :lol:

It was interesting to see that your own claims on me only appeared AFTER the mail went out about me quitting though... :lol:

As for this "Op" on Genghis (Dubby)....

HUNTERFOX on xx.xx. at xx:xx
shareware today at xx:xx
Targets for the west half of the tribe.

strike time Sunday 8/8 midday

player [player]chilly12[/player]

have a look at the cluster around this village ([coord]223|640[/coord]) K62

lets see a big tribal oda rise!!

goga22 today at xx:xx

This message has been forwarded by goga22.

ilovepies on xx.xx. at xx:xx
Or you can hit Ghengis if you have nukes/nobles closer...

ilovepies on xx.xx. at xx:xx

This message has been forwarded by ilovepies.

Not exactly super organised eh? I almost got as many laughs out of that as the person who sent it to me :lol:

DeletedUser

No dubby I knew you were a fake khan a long ago and told you so on many occassion's - strange you never had the Integrity to be up front like most and say it was under new management.

findingnemox1.jpg

DeletedUser

No dubby I knew you were a fake khan a long ago and told you so on many occassion's - strange you never had the Integrity to be up front like most and say it was under new management.

If everyone already knew, then an announcement about it would have been pointless, no?

DeletedUser

Over what? lol

I was kicked over something stupid, the fact remains that it took over a month for me to lose a decent amount of villages, but i still had about 80 vills at the time when i pressed delete, despite numerous players trying to take them lol. Fact was, the amount of time it took was laughable, and eventually bored me enough that i may as well have pressed delete :lol:

If you were that bored why didn't you attack anyone? I had claims on your vills before you sent the mail saying you were going to delete, however i had another issue i needed to address, so you were not exactly priority.

DeletedUser

If you were that bored why didn't you attack anyone? I had claims on your vills before you sent the mail saying you were going to delete, however i had another issue i needed to address, so you were not exactly priority.

Why would i attack former tribemates? :icon_neutral:

+ Please don't lie. You, like Jameswood, mass claimed after learning the villages would be undefended. But we'll run with your version of things ok? :icon_biggrin: (nod)

DeletedUser

Lol got to love it!

Mass claimed?? Well considering I only took 8 i think I do not see that as mass claiming 4 were in my CR the others north of K62, as for you not attacking ex tribe mates, well it never stopped you before, why don't you check the stats from when you were removed and see what vills i took in between then and when you finally deleted. I think we will end up going with my story because its the facts

Get your facts correct before making a fool of yourself as normal.